Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) (57313 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Gentlealibu: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2021
visijo:
Remember, the heavier you are, the harder for people to kidnap you. stay safe, eat more.

He he he! Don't forget that the heavier you are, the easier for the kidnappers to shoot you dead if you cannot trek as fast as the others. Stay safe, eat moderately. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by gradeA(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2021
missimelda01:
This is supposed to be a topic??

Allow the dead rest in peace.

Hey pretty...
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by omurphy23456: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2021
kindly watch this video and tell me what you have to say

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqs2yUgh6l/
She said Pastors dont have power?
Does she think we ought to make jokes will all issues?
I believe and pray that before her death she have made peace with her creator . May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Delababe: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
I WATCHED ONE OF HER VIDEOS WHERE SHE CLAIMED ALL THE WHILE SHE WAS WITH THE ODUMEJE'S CHURCH SHE HAD BEEN SICK BUT HE NEVER PRAYED FOR HER. SO I FEEL SHE HAS BEEN SICK BEFORE THE WHOLE DRAMA STARTED FROM WHAT SHE SAID IN THAT VIDEO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.