Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] (4335 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by aloyemeka2: 1:22am On Apr 22, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yn6kUIqyMFY/TbAYDrNYy_I/AAAAAAAACW0/B1e1ZSMQ5AM/s1600/BOLA-TINUBU.jpg[/img]

That’s the gist in town. They say the airline will be called the ‘Nation Airline’ and the ACN chieftain has already acquired a few Boeing 737 aircraft and his company is already recruiting staff.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 22, 2011
Tinubu is being productive. . . .

Did he really deliver the SW to GEJ? So what's the noise about SW voters being mainly Igbos voters? Could Tinubu have changed millions of SW'ner's mind (without media or any form of outreach) within 3 days?

People fear Tinubu so much that they must form stories to bring him down.

With political vigorocity that Tinubu has and Fashola's determination to accomplish, SW is def getting there.

Hope his airline business is successful. cool

Proud to be a SW'ner.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by aloyemeka2: 1:28am On Apr 22, 2011
Where did he get the money to float an airline?. SW money abi?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2011
Damn. Nigga sold us out.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2011
"Nation airline" is a bad name for the airline.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by aloyemeka2: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

Damn. Nigga sold us out.

Ribadu was a placebo.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Justcash(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2011
Hail Tinubu, the king of the Yorubas. while claiming to be the father of Yoruba land all he could think about was to own an airline? With which money?
Sign of good things to come from ACN. I told you all that by the time this man finishes with Yoruba land, Dangote will be a kid in terms of wealth when compared to him.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Ystranger: 1:38am On Apr 22, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Ribadu was a placebo.

You need to go back to speaking Ibo. English seems too hard for you.

Why would you use Placebo in that context!

Olodo.

Anuofia e na nu?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

Hail Tinubu, the king of the Yorubas. while claiming to be the father of Yoruba land all he could think about was to own an airline? With which money?
Sign of good things to come from ACN. I told you all that by the time this man finishes with Yoruba land, Dangote will be a kid in terms of wealth when compared to him.

Why are only Non-Yorubas (esp Igbos) the only ones trying to force Tinubu as a Yoruba "king" on us. grin

Pathetic.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Apr 22, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Ribadu was a placebo.
He was a real one. grin grin
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Justcash(m): 1:46am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why are only Non-Yorubas (esp Igbos) the only ones trying to force Tinubu as a Yoruba "king" on us.  grin

Pathetic.

Oh! Is Tinubu not a Yoruba god? How come when he was referred to as a rascal, the whole Yoruba race took offence? Is  it not Yorubas that jump out to ask for evidence each time Tinubu is pronounced corrupt? No one is forcing Tinubu to be your King. He is your god already. Calling him your king instead of your god is degrading. It is not an insult to say that. It is a pure fact.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2011
@Ileke-IdI: Don't mind them. They are indeed pathetic dogs.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

Oh! Is Tinubu not a Yoruba god? How come when he was referred to as a rascal, the whole Yoruba race took offence? Is  it not Yorubas that jump out to ask for evidence each time Tinubu is pronounced corrupt? No one is forcing Tinubu to be your King. He is your god already. Calling him your king instead of your god is degrading. It is not an insult to say that. It is a pure fact.

You're hyperventilating grin

Hope you dont burst a vein.

Tinubu is a Yoruba man, which automatically makes him a [b]Nigerian [/b]god  grin
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by aloyemeka2: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

Why is this a Yoruba issue all of a sudden?. Do you have proof apart from suspicion that Tinubu stole money?. As for me, I suspect he stole 75% of his wealth from Lagos state and the remaining 25% came last week from Jonathan when he flew him to Abuja in a presidential jet. Marwa stole Lagos state to pieces while praying allahu akbar and floated his own airline with it. Obasanjo rewarded him for stealing from Lagos state with ambassadorial post to RSA. If Marwa can do it, why can't Bola collect his own?.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Ileke-IdI: Don't mind them. They are indeed pathetic dogs.

Anything Yoruba gets the dude hard. grin
I can just imagine him wheezing when he saw "Bola Tinubu" in the topic title. Why are ppl so afraid of Tinubu?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Ystranger: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why is this a Yoruba issue all of a sudden?. Do you have proof apart from suspicion that Tinubu stole money?. As for me, I suspect he stole 75% of his wealth from Lagos state and the [size=18pt]remaining 25% came last week from Jonathan when he flew him to Abuja in a presidential jet.[/size] Marwa stole Lagos state to pieces while praying allahu akbar and floated his own airline with it. Obasanjo rewarded him for stealing from Lagos state with ambassadorial post to RSA. If Marwa can do it, why can't Bola collect his own?.

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

This Aloy~Emeka is really stupiddddd
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I can just imagine him wheezing when he saw "Bola Tinubu" in the topic title. Why are ppl so afraid of Tinubu?
Wheezing, ke?

For all we know, he is drooling.

All this "king", "god" stuff. . . making me wonder about the guy a little bit. Generally you only see this sort of obsession in a scorned woman. Dude might be playing for the other team tongue
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Justcash(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why is this a Yoruba issue all of a sudden?. Do you have proof apart from suspicion that Tinubu stole money?. As for me, I suspect he stole 75% of his wealth from Lagos state and the remaining 25% came last week from Jonathan when he flew him to Abuja in a presidential jet. Marwa stole Lagos state to pieces while praying allahu akbar and floated his own airline with it. Obasanjo rewarded him for stealing from Lagos state with ambassadorial post to RSA. If Marwa can do it, why can't Bola collect his own?
It is a Yoruba issue because the Yorubas worship him even though he robs them blind. It is like seeing Igbos worshipping Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Odili, which is totally impossible. They have become politically irrelevant because they messed up. Instead, Tinubu is rising despite stealing his people blind. They bow and worship him like slaves when they should put him where he belongs. I am not surprised though, it is their way of life. Slave mentality. This same man can make Yorubas to embark on a killing spree.

Ileke-IdI:

You're hyperventilating grin

Hope you dont burst a vein.

Tinubu is a Yoruba man, which automatically makes him a Nigerian [/b]god  grin
[b]A basic feature of a loser. when you cannot defend your god anymore, you resort to twisting English and introducing malicious dimensions. ekt-bear does that a lot too. Now Tinubu is a Nigerian god. LWKMD! Agbaya!
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

It is a Yoruba issue because the Yorubas worship him even though he robs them blind. It is like seeing Igbos worshipping Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Odili, which is totally impossible. They have become politically irrelevant because they messed up. Instead, Tinubu is rising despite stealing his people blind. They bow and worship him like slaves when they should put him where he belongs. I am not surprised though, it is their way of life. Slave mentality. This same man can make Yorubas to embark on a killing spree.
A basic feature of a loser. when you cannot defend your god anymore, you resort to twisting English and introducing malicious dimensions. ekt-bear does that a lot too. Now Tinubu is a Nigerian god. LWKMD! Agbaya!

Why do you want to make Tinubu a god?

Do you want to get on your knees and [b]worship [/b]him? grin
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Justcash(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Afraid of Tinubu? Hia!!! LWKMD!!!!!
It is damn irritating to exist in the same country with people with snail brains. SMH. LMAO!!! That last statement got me cracking up.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

Wheezing, ke?

For all we know, he is drooling.

All this "king", "god" stuff. . . making me wonder about the guy a little bit. Generally you only see this sort of obsession in a scorned woman. Dude might be playing for the other team  tongue

The thing na wa!!

And they said Yoruba men no get swag. Even men wan make them gods.

Me: What is up with you and Tinubu?

Justcash: He is one manly god!!
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Justcash(m): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you want to get on your knees and worship [/b]him? grin

[b]Hahaahahahahah! You are very pathetic. So, Tinubu is no more your god. Since when? LWKMD!
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

Afraid of Tinubu? Hia!!! LWKMD!!!!!
It is damn irritating to exist in the same country with people with snail brains. SMH. LMAO!!! That last statement got me cracking up.

Dude, don't kill yourself.
It's not that serious. Why do you want to make Tinubu a god?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2011
Justcash:

Hahaahahahahah! You are very pathetic. So, Tinubu is no more your god. Since when? LWKMD!

No one on NL has ever called Tinubu a Yoruba god. Why would a man as yourself want to describe another man as a god?

I've heard ppl on NL calling Tinubu and not only vigorous, but also politically intelligent.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you want to get on your knees and [b]worship [/b]him? grin

Is that what they call it these days? "Worship"?  grin

"God", "King", "slave", "worship". What is this, some gay African BDSM sh1t? Now this is a serious demon that is afflicting Justa.s.s.Cash. . .I dey fear o.

I think we should pray that Jesus will deliver him from this perversion.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by EzeUche3(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2011
People should be asking where he got the money to start this business. Airplanes are not cheap! Even old passenger airplanes cost millions of dollars.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Rossikk(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2011
Where did Tinubu get the money to start an airline?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is that what they call it these days? "Worship"?  grin

"God", "King", "slave", "worship". What is this, some gay African BDSM sh1t? Now this is a serious demon that is afflicting Justa.s.s.Cash. . .I dey fear o.

I think we should pray that Jesus will deliver him from this perversion.

LOL I can't stop giggling and I never giggle.  grin
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by aloyemeka2: 2:13am On Apr 22, 2011
Rossikk:

Where did Tinubu get the money to start an airline?

Where did Marwa[ a retired civil servant who earned less than N1M/PA] get his own money?. Start asking from Marwa first before going to Tinubu.Selective justice should end in Nigeria. Bode George did not steal more than Tinubu and Marwa but he suffered more than them. Poor him.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2011
On a serious note, if this is true, then we need to know where he got the cash funding from.
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by ektbear: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2011
Also, in the airline business, doesn't one instead usually lease aircraft rather than buying them cash down?

Or am I wrong. . . ?
Re: Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] by EzeUche3(m): 2:16am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

On a serious note, if this is true, then we need to know where he got the cash funding from.

That is what I have been saying. It never good to trust any politician. All the politicians who cared about their people are long gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB / I Am A Graduate, And An Illiterate Will Never Rule Over Me Again! / Which Is Better For Nigeria: Breaking Up Or Ethnic Mixing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.