Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters (26091 Views)

Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life / Abba Kyari: You Stole 1billion Naira. Sahara Reporters Accuse DIG Egbunike / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by TruthHurts1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
REVEALED: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Director Made Handwritten Agreement While Raising N10million Bribe To Secure Promotion

A director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs serving in the Directorate of Technical Cooperation In Africa, Suleiman Momoh, made a handwritten agreement to borrow money from one of his friends, while raising N10 million bribe which he paid to secure his office, according to documents sent to SaharaReporters.

The documents included Momoh’s handwritten agreement with the client with his signature and the petition which was later forwarded to the DTCA when Momoh refused to pay back – a petition which was swept under the carpet by the Director-General and the Minister of State For Foreign Affairs, Zubairu Dada.

SaharaReporters on Friday obtained the handwritten document, titled, “Payment agreement,” which reads, “I, Suleman Momoh, hereby recertify that upon inability to pay on 7/1/020, I wish to crave your indulgence to allow me till 14/1/2020 to pay back the sum of N3,800,000 being the total sum of money agreed to be paid in lieu of N2,500,000.

“A cheque of N3,500,000 of mine from Access Bank has been deposited with the understanding that the money shall be paid in cash. This date, 14/01.2020, is binding on me and can be enforced through legal action,” Suleiman Momoh, 7/1/2020.

SaharaReporters had on Tuesday reported that the N10 million Momoh raised through borrowing from friends was paid to a staff member in the Presidency in Aso Rock in January 2020 to ensure that Momoh was made a director at the MFA because the former director at the DTCA was retiring.

SaharaReporters had gathered that the bubble burst after Momoh refused to return what he borrowed to Mr Gift Agadagu, a businessman from whom he collected N2.5 million.

It was learnt that Momoh pleaded with Agadagu in December 2019 to lend him him the money, with a written agreement that he would pay back the sum in January 2020, but after Momoh became a director, he refused to repay the money.

Agadagu thereafter raised a petition to the DCTA of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in May 2020 to complain about Momoh and get his money back but the petition was not acted upon and swept rather under the carpet.

SaharaReporters had obtained the petition in which Momoh’s wife confirmed that her husband paid N10 million to an Aso Rock staff member to get the directorship position at the DCTA which he is currently occupying.

Sources at the corruption-ridden DCTA told SaharaReporters that the petition came to the attention of the Minister of State of Foreign Affairs, Zubairu Dada, but it was killed because “the minister’s boys also got shares of job racketeering money from the DCTA.”

The petition raised against Momoh is titled, “Complaint of Criminal Abuse of Office and Obtaining Money by False Pretence Against Suleiman Momoh.”

SaharaReporters learnt that the two ministers of foreign affairs, Geoffrey Onyema and Zubairu Dada had a long meeting on Thursday over the story and also summoned the Director-General of the DTCA before instructing the ministry’s spokesperson, Ferdinand Nwonye, to issue a face-saving press release to deny the report.

[img]https://images./2upFYyE9JbrcJ9nJVf5Dms.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./1ZHdXpxhUi5laHMIHV2vtY.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./2N9Q76wL0enTITjrAkbner.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./mgLz75Y98VQIMRd73AsZS.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./11OeQ75rfuSriSMRecuty4.jpg[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/23/revealed-ministry-foreign-affairs-director-made-handwritten-agreement-while-raising

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Ifiegboria(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wonder land

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Corruption...

What about Osinbajo Money laundering case plus FIRS 94bn missing funds linked to him.....

He can't continue to box all investigative agents to one corner with machineries of state at his disposal..

Even the media wasn't spared of his brutality against them..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Revere27: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
That's their way always buying job, the senior one is the former IGP to increase his longer stay in office. grin... Highest bidder gets the job or promotion, too bad undecided.

And we say the future of the country belongs to the youths when the old men are not ready to leave and putting a bad footprints to see and follow. angry

The labour of out heroes past in seeing Nigeria transform to British state and developed country is now in vain embarassed.... sad!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by SenatePresdo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
SaharaReporters has more intelligence gathering than the so-called DSS headed by Terrorists.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by bupounds: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
My pregnant wife dey make me vex i go flog am for leg o..
How men take dey cope with women sef
Which Kind wahala be this we be say if i wan go house i go dey think

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Criminals!

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by sigiyaya112: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
I dont believe because i know that Buhari's government can do anything to bring Omoyele Sowore down undecided
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by lukuboi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Somebody should read and summarize for me pls.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by saaron(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
A regime of boko haram/alqeida terrorist group empowering terrorism and fighting corruption.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT & SOUTHERN LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by doctokwus: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
When Buhari leaves office,the monumental level of corruption under his government would shame the likes of Diezanni.
2 incidents in his first term convinced me Buhari was nothing but a scam buoyed and fuelled by propaganda,deceit and lies:
First when he refused to fully disclose his asset,as he promised.
(if u are clean as the propaganda made us believe,that was the simplest thing to do).
Secondly,when he gave the cock and bull story of the army confiscating his school certificate!but then when he became president and C-in-C could not give a simple one line order for the army secretary to produce his claimed confiscated certificate.
There and then I knew we were all fed a party pot fu ll of stone for spaghetti.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by anochuko01(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hh
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Hemanwel(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
My opinion on Isa Pantami's travails:

I think the man is not a lover of terrorism; he is only sympathetic to their course...

Yay!!! My ear o! Slap o!
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by BigSarah(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
The Nigerian Way

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by 1Dray(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
And this is the government that came into power with the mantra "to fight corruption". Nigeria has never been this corrupt and ruined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by qualityovenbake(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore. As a Nigerian always expect the unexpected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
The mods should please delete this my comment, I no do again.
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
only 10 millions ??

next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by amaham(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
It doesn't rain , it pours in this corrupt administration. Back to back content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by GreaterFuture3: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Everything is for sale under Buhari ..I every Federal appointment has to be paid for these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Eroj: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
He should come out and renounce it . Bleep F.g
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by elotajohn1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
I have not seen this particular @MBuhari for a long time now.

6 Likes

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by fineboynl(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
.. revelation upon revelation. the corruption going under this administration will shock you.

nigeria is far rotten. and unredeemable. all the federal paraster and military you have to payment to get promoted or appointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by bigdammyj: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by NairalandDoctor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Padi padi country men.

If you are worth the office you won’t even spend a dime.

Ngozi Nkonjo Wela. God Bless this hard working woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
elotajohn1:
I have not seen this particular @MBuhari for a long time now.

This guy here looks really old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters by Coldshisha: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.