Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! (2610 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hi pals. What’s your opinion on this subject matter?
I actually intend traveling out pretty soon ( less than 3 months from now ) but I was adviced to have a woman down before Moving out. So that when I get there I’d just come back to marry her and take her with me. But right now I have no serious relationship. Though I have a lot of female friends but I’m not into any of them. So I told my parents that I would want to start one as soon as I get there. Probably a decent Nigerian girl over there. But theyre afraid I’d get tangled to a white girl. They also complained that it can only take the grace of God to find a decent Nigerian girl abroad because of the feminist society I’m about to immigrate to. I’m not racist but I don’t really have flare for white ladies that much. Now my question is.......

Is 3 months enough to find a woman to start a relationship with or should I just forget about the whole thing and just travel in peace.

Please do not bash me o. Lols. I take God beg una. I’m just confused. I tell you. You don’t wanna be in my shoes right now.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

In my own opinion 3 months is enough. Don't disclose your plans about getting a woman in 3 months to any lady you got entangle with, this might hid her genuine parts and result in bringing out her fake side because of 'Abroad'.

If you can't get a lady just talk to your oerents they can get you one.

But if you can play well, you can get a nice trust worthy bea here, just pray that God will should be done.

6 Likes

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you want peace of mind and to be able to focus on your hustle while abroad. Don’t go into any relationship till you make all the money and come back to Nigeria.

Reason is, most Nigerian ladies are not understanding enough. They are not a good giver of peace of mind. Until when She starts giving you nonsense attitude, not taking your calls, dropping your calls just to spite you, lies, and unending bills.

You have to be very strong hearted to date some home girls while abroad. Them go stress you o.

The worse part is when you call her and She tells you she’s at her uncles place, She will be talking small small and later off her phone. grin

Na the next day She go on the phone and prepare one lie to wash your simping brain. Tell me how you can face your hustle abroad with all this.

Also note that while you are away, if you very unfortunate to have a girl that can’t hold her body and soul together, she’ll have someone to warm that engine on your behalf. The guy might be a weed smoker or a yahoo boy that will reck everything beyond recognition when you get back.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by TheUndercover: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
I will advice you not to get entangled with any white lady over there.

Never be in a hurry to get into a relationship, its not an achievement. If things goes wrong because you chose wrong, those who were edging you on to pick a wife as soon as possible won't be there to solve your problems with you.
Just face your business bro.

Marrying in this modern time is a big risk. There are so many fairly or thoroughly used ladies nowadays.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by AlexB300: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Carchoice:
If you want peace of mind and to be able to focus on your hustle while abroad. Don’t go into any relationship till you make all the money and come back to Nigeria.

Reason is, most Nigerian ladies are not understanding enough. They are not a good giver of peace of mind. Until when She starts giving you nonsense attitude, not taking your calls, dropping your calls just to spite you, lies, and unending bills.

You have to be very strong hearted to date some home girls while abroad. Them go stress you o.

The worse part is when you call her and She tells you she’s at her uncles place, She will be talking small small and later off her phone. grin

Na the next day She go on the phone and prepare one lie to wash your simping brain. Tell me how you can face your hustle abroad with all this.

Also note that while you are away, if you very unfortunate to have a girl that can’t hold her body and soul together, she’ll have someone to warm that engine on your behalf. It might be a weed smoker that will reck everything beyond recognition when you get back

you took the words out of my mouth o. Lol grin
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In my own opinion 3 months is enough. Don't disclose your plans about getting a woman in 3 months to any lady you got entangle with, this might hid her genuine parts and result bring out her fake side because of 'Abroad'.

If you can't get a lady just talk to your oerents they can get you one.

But if you can play well, you can get a nice trust worthy bea here, just pray that God will should be done.

You’re very right. Exactly what my sister told me. She even told me not to tell any girl about it. She even told me not to upload any photos on my Facebook so as not to entice the wrong lady

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Bodyodour: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
In every decision, there'll be pros and cons.

Don't approach relationships or people with this mindset that it must be concrete enough in 3 months.

Begin to accept the fact that you may not find a worthy partner in the time you have left here in Nigeria.

There are so many ways relationships can start, so many unimaginable scenarios that lead to two people ending up together.

There's no telling who you'll meet over there...
A friend or a former love interest may just end up being your spouse...

Be actively searching, but without the pressure that you must find her in 3 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
In every decision, there'll be pros and cons.

Don't approach relationships or people with this mindset that it must be concrete enough in 3 months.

Begin to accept the fact that you may not find a worthy partner in the time you have left here in Nigeria.

There are so many ways relationships can start, so many unimaginable scenarios that lead to two people ending up together.

There's no telling who you'll meet over there...
A friend or a former love interest may just end up being your spouse...

Be actively searching, but without the pressure that you must find her in 3 months.

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate a lot.

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Powersurge: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2021
mrbenjame:
I actually intend traveling out pretty soon ( less than 3 months from now ) but I was adviced to have a woman down before Moving out. So that when I get there I’d just come back to marry her and take her with me. But right now I have no serious relationship. Though I have a lot of female friends but I’m not into any of them. So I told my parents that I would want to start one as soon as I get there. Probably a decent Nigerian girl over there. But theyre afraid I’d get tangled to a white girl. They also complained that it can only take the grace of God to find a decent Nigerian girl abroad because of the feminist society I’m about to immigrate to. I’m not racist but I don’t really have flare for white ladies that much. Now my question is.......

Is 3 months enough to find a woman to start a relationship with or should I just forget about the whole thing and just travel in peace.

Please do not bash me o. Lols. I take God beg una. I’m just confused. I tell you. You don’t wanna be in my shoes right now.

My guy, first of all, by the time you spend a year or two over there and you come back to this thread, some of your assertions here would be either very wrong or very right. i can bet on the former.

No girl dt would hv the knowledge dt her new bf is abt to japa with the possibility of coming to pick her that wouldn't behave like an angel. Even olosho go pretend to be a virgin.

Many Nigerians have made the errors you are abt to make. While some worked out, others end up losing everything. The assumption that Nigerian born girls would be a better wife over there. Go to Nairaland travel section and read up some story. In fact, most Nigerians abroad preach against coming home to pick a wife (from the comments on those thread). However, nothing is constant in life except death. It could work out for u perfectly.

My advise is what you don't really like. Date one among your friends. I am 200% against dating new person for this purpose. In the end, the decision is yours. May your journey be fruitful. peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by ednut1(m): 3:25am On Apr 24, 2021
When you take her to the so called feminist country ahe will change also. Beat to find someone over there. No 9ja lady will say no to you. Them fit use you to japa 9ja

1 Like

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by incogni2o: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2021
Tell your Parents to get one for You.

If you don't mind.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Wittyglam(f): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2021
I will say no to this, I have seen a lot of things got wrong with this type of plan. The girls cheating on the men here by sleeping around and the guys getting married there for green card.

Bro, focus on traveling and making the money when you're ready to get married a good wife will come. My opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2021
When you get advice from folks do you follow them instantly or you also sit down and think about what you want to do?
Well I'll advice you to go there first if you leave your girlfriend here, bro our body ain't log of sticks this girl will later fûçk another nigar due to konji.
Get there first so when it comes to green card saga any girl that comes your way and help you out with it you can marry her if you like her..
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Powersurge:

My guy, first of all, by the time you spend a year or two over there and you come back to this thread, some of your assertions here would be either very wrong or very right. i can bet on the former.

No girl dt would hv the knowledge dt her new bf is abt to japa with the possibility of coming to pick her that wouldn't behave like an angel. Even olosho go pretend to be a virgin.

Many Nigerians have made the errors you are abt to make. While some worked out, others end up losing everything. The assumption that Nigerian born girls would be a better wife over there. Go to Nairaland travel section and read up some story. In fact, most Nigerians abroad preach against coming home to pick a wife (from the comments on those thread). However, nothing is constant in life except death. It could work out for u perfectly.

My advise is what you don't really like. Date one among your friends. I am 200% against dating new person for this purpose. In the end, the decision is yours. May your journey be fruitful. peace!

Hmmmm. Dating one of my old friends? Ugh! What if I know little about their present character?
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
ZIINI:
When you get advice from folks do you follow them instantly or you also sit down and think about what you want to do?
Well I'll advice you to go there first if you leave your girlfriend here, bro our body ain't log of sticks this girl will later fûçk another nigar due to konji.
Get there first so when it comes to green card saga any girl that comes your way and help you out with it you can marry her if you like her..

Thanks. But for green card I can always get that at the right time over there. I’m not in a rush though. I’m migrating not for visit. But I love your point. Thanks for this piece.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by gfon(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Leave relationship,think about making it abroad,if konji hold you,plenty chicks dey over there to oil ur engine without even asking for a dime from you.No come travel abroad,come dey think of one liability in Nigeria in the form of a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Oturatetuala(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by davida222(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
In anything you do Nver Ever Bring a Nigerian girl with you traveling Abroad . 99% chance you will be sorry.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Powersurge: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
mrbenjame:

Hmmmm. Dating one of my old friends? Ugh! What if I know little about their present character?

D devil we know, is better than the angel we don't know n.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by OGWILLS123: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
OP, is the country you are going to required marriage or relationship certificate b4 one can enter undecided angry.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Obierika(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Carchoice:

Also note that while you are away, if you very unfortunate to have a girl that can’t hold her body and soul together, she’ll have someone to warm that engine on your behalf. The guy might be a weed smoker or a yahoo boy that will reck everything beyond recognition when you get back.

Woman don show this one pepper before grin

2 Likes

Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by stanliwise(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2021
mrbenjame:

You told your parent you want to get into a serious relationship.
Omo this one di kwa risky o. Okay you said I should not bash you.

But that part ain’t necessary, if you don’t have any serious one here for now then just rest and go over there. Did they tell you that there are no Nigeria women there? That would agree to come home and marry.
Abi do you prefer arrangee marriage( the one parent would help you to find) here and later on one saheed that would be helping you warm her engine while you’re abroad working hard. Baba calm down, stop following too much rumors and rules. Calm down
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2021
gfon:
Leave relationship,think about making it abroad,if konji hold you,plenty chicks dey over there to oil ur engine without even asking for a dime from you.No come travel abroad,come dey think of one liability in Nigeria in the form of a girlfriend.

I get your point.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 4:59am On Apr 25, 2021
stanliwise:

You told your parent you want to get into a serious relationship.
Omo this one di kwa risky o. Okay you said I should not bash you.

But that part ain’t necessary, if you don’t have any serious one here for now then just rest and go over there. Did they tell you that there are no Nigeria women there? That would agree to come home and marry.
Abi do you prefer arrangee marriage( the one parent would help you to find) here and later on one saheed that would be helping you warm her engine while you’re abroad working hard. Baba calm down, stop following too much rumors and rules. Calm down

I thank so much. I was waiting for the bash but I think I was happy not to find one after reading through your piece. This one you talk really sink inside my head. Thumbs up bro.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by realman42: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2021
U r sounding as if girls go finish.Baba new beautiful girls keep coming up year in year out.Go abroad and hustle when you r successful come and marry
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
realman42:
U r sounding as if girls go finish.Baba new beautiful girls keep coming up year in year out.Go abroad and hustle when you r successful come and marry

Hmmmm. That’s deep.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don't worry, I will be servicing the lady for you while you're outside the country grin
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Don't worry, I will be servicing the lady for you while you're outside the country grin

No be only servicing. Na overhauling
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Truthabulabula(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
What sort of condition is that?

Lmao
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
mrbenjame:

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate a lot.
For ur own good, take that advice very serious.
Re: Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! by mrbenjame: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
davida222:
In anything you do Nver Ever Bring a Nigerian girl with you traveling Abroad . 99% chance you will be sorry.

That’s another thing I was thinking of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Say Goodbye To Once You're Married / Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? / I Need A Girl That I Can Nack Her Pussy For 11 Hours Nonstop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.