Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,165 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' (7958 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by QueenEndowa(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...let's just say I understand women at a subliminal level.

I'm not a doctor but a scientist.

Hmmm....ok oo
Oga scientist come and buy kids Educational tablets for your child or niece or nephew... call or send a WhatsApp message to 08092864923 to place your order
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
QueenEndowa:

Hmmm....ok oo
Oga scientist come and buy kids Educational tablets for your child or niece or nephew... call or send a WhatsApp message to 08092864923 to place your order
Lol..I hear... cheesy
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Pious101: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
it was in the crimes section
ok...got it now
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by indodon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
When these white girls have sex they give you their all unlike the demons that we call girls in this Naija..

*dodges stones and broken glass*
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by HRSweetness(f): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

Not all women will in actual fact and that's no crime. So long they enjoy the sex and feel satisfied.

Women are wired differently. Some may orgasm and won't release cum, while others are gushers or squirters while others still, will just be ok with the sex act, and won't have orgasm or cum.

The only issue is when she is not satisfied at all by not experiencing these three acts above.

How can there be satisfaction without the release that ushers in the satisfaction?

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by HRSweetness(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
indodon:
When these white girls have sex they give you their all unlike the demons that we call girls in this Naija..

Of course, they give their all. Which woman with the right man who knows how to treat her right wouldn't give her all.

I bet if same white girl was with a boy like you, the demon in her would surface.
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
HRSweetness:

How can there be satisfaction without the release that ushers in the satisfaction?

I know women and I'm telling you that they are not all about the 'release'. I have seen a woman that who gets maximum satisfaction from fingering. Another one just wants you to feel the dick going in and out for 10mins and she is done. Women are wired differently. That's why I don't believe in all these stereotypes about cumming and all that shiit. I have seen different women and how they respond to sex and its satisfaction.
You sound like a cummer dou
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by obonujoker(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Once happened to my wife for about an hour... Mhen I was scared o... if I try to touch or hold her close, it doubles up....
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by HRSweetness(f): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

I know women and I'm telling you that they are not all about the 'release'. I have seen a woman that who gets maximum satisfaction from fingering. Another one just wants you to feel the dick going in and out for 10mins and she is done. Women are wired differently. That's why I don't believe in all these stereotypes about cumming and all that shiit. I have seen different women and how they respond to sex and its satisfaction.
You sound like a cummer dou

Whether she prefers fingers or 5 minutes penetration, the ultimate goal is satisfaction for any sexually active woman who isn't prudish but actually enjoys sex.

Any woman who has experienced orgasm in its truest form can't be satisfied with a sexual activity that does not lead to orgasm.

You do not know women, when it comes to sexual matters as well as you think you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by luminouz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
HRSweetness:

Whether she prefers fingers or 5 minutes penetration, the ultimate goal is satisfaction for any sexually active woman who isn't prudish but actually enjoys sex.

Any woman who has experienced orgasm in its truest form can't be satisfied with a sexual activity that does not lead to orgasm.

You do not know women, when it comes to sexual matters as well as you think you do.

K
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by phemy36(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.