Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (35619 Views)

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heffalump:

You are a clown. Keep typing gibberish all over the place. Nothing for Bola in 2023 and you can go hang yourself. How on earth do you think he can pull a stunt here? Do you take the rest of the country to be stupid?

Yoruba brought this hardship on the entire nation in 2015 because of greed, even God and the whole world knows about it. 2023, don't even dream about it. You all should by now hide your head in the sand because of shame.

Hope you know and understand the race has already started....This man, no matter your level of hatred for him, as started early, started strongly and he is mobilising left right and centre.

I will advise you to let your preferred Candidates start their own home work too... rather than hide behind keyboard and venting your anger towards someone that is not aware of your existence.

Jagaban has started..and started well...will it be enough That's left for the electorates to decide
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
How this man managed to hypnotized Lagosians is beyond my comprehension.

Go and plan to burn Ikpeazu country home in Aba

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
2loadedguy:
I sincerely think this man will emerge as president in 2023 despite all our noise. The kind of alliance he has formed all over the country no politician presently have such. Though Atiku will give him a good fight but he has the upper hand in clinching the presidency.
All these your Ogogoro inspired permutations will leave you in shock...

Just relax yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
2loadedguy:
I sincerely think this man will emerge as president in 2023 despite all our noise. The kind of alliance he has formed all over the country no politician presently have such. Though Atiku will give him a good fight but he has the upper hand in clinching the presidency.
North is now all over the country grin grin. same north that fell jonathan hand, a sitting president, it's now a yoruba man grin, that northerners in lagos has complained bitterly about to their masters, Don't you know he will be paying for the doctorate, or either building an infrastruction for the school
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
But he will be stopped

You are not God and if you are banking on Atiku/Obi or Tambuwal/Wike ticket, your cry will fill a 200lr drum
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

You are not God and if you are banking on Atiku/Obi or Tambuwal/Wike ticket, your cry will fill a 200lr drum

The scriptures said....Ye are god's....yeah I'm not capital God...I'm human...he's human and he will be stopped
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by maldino: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Useless leaders that love themselves and their parties more than they love the NATION...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Cnach: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have arrived Markudi to receive Honorary Doctorate Degrees by the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. He's been accompanied by the former Governor of Adamawa State Muritala Nyako
Nothing concern this oga at top
we dey dey cry say the heat of Nigeria don much on us, him own na to hustle for 2023 election. Good luck its.
l won't say if na u God choose for Nigeria so b it bc I'm 100% sure God has nothing doing in Nigeria election
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Go and sleep, You this N10 per post boy!
lol zombie squad will not like this.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

An average Yoruba man is a betrayal. I come in peace

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by anurd1991: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is noise pollution.

You are making noise. Plssssss.

cry grin

Heffalump:

You are a clown. Keep typing gibberish all over the place. Nothing for Bola in 2023 and you can go hang yourself. How on earth do you think he can pull a stunt here? Do you take the rest of the country to be stupid?

Yoruba brought this hardship on the entire nation in 2015 because of greed, even God and the whole world knows about it. 2023, don't even dream about it. You all should by now hide your head in the sand because of shame.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
WHILE OUR COUNTRY IS BURNING OUR POLITICIANS ARE COLLECTING AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES ..........NAIJA NAWA
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tinubu is stylishly campaigning now d children of hate r crying and insulting him, when election day come and he wins dey will know politics is not noise making on nairaland
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
I don't think so.....the real game haven't stated yet....And for the good of Nigeria, Tinubu and his likes don't deserve the Presidency... Someone in Osibanjo's frame is better far better

Who in Apc can stop Tinubu? His political network is so broad. Broader than you know. Just wait and see when the game kicks off. He may not be the best but I can't find anyone in the Apc with the clout to give him a serious fight for the ticket of his party. And the PDP itself has decided to make another historical mistake from what we're hearing from bush radio.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
nsiba:
Online praise singers...spits

Stop fighting what you don't have power to change, especially online. Online warriors like you boasted more than this against buhari in 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

The scriptures said....Ye are god's....yeah I'm not capital God...I'm human...he's human and he will be stopped

Which Yeye gospel ? Your Amadioha own?

You cried worse than this in 2015

You are sick
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:

Who in Apc can stop Tinubu? His political network is so broad. Broader than you know. Just wait and see when the game kicks off. He may not be the best but I can't find anyone in the Apc with the clout to give him a serious fight for the ticket of his party. And the PDP itself has decided to make another historical miskate from what we're hearing from bush radio.

You're funny....very funny....yes he has all the reach, network, warchest etc but he will be stopped at the right time
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by 2loadedguy: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bouz:
North is now all over the country grin grin. same north that fell jonathan hand, a sitting president, it's now a yoruba man grin, that northerners in lagos has complained bitterly about to their masters, Don't you know he will be paying for the doctorate, or either building an infrastruction for the school
If you have the southwest and form an alignment with the North you have the presidency. The 5% votes in the east is inconsequential and no politician should waste him time there. I'm sure Atiku would have learnt this political lesson by now except of course the ipigs on naira land.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
I don't think so.....the real game haven't stated yet....And for the good of Nigeria, Tinubu and his likes don't deserve the Presidency... Someone in Osibanjo's frame is better far better

Osibanjo will surely not contest once Tinubu shows interest officially. I prefer him too to Tinubu. I think he's a loyal person to the core. He would never contest against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have arrived Markudi to receive Honorary Doctorate Degrees by the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. He's been accompanied by the former Governor of Adamawa State Muritala Nyako
God bless Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

Which Yeye gospel ? Your Amadioha own?

You cried worse than this in 2015

You are sick

Mark this post

Tinubu can't be our President
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by farem: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

I, too, am baffled with especially when I consider the stats below:
What do you think, Mr hypoc...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

You're funny....very funny....yes he has all the reach, network, warchest etc but he will be stopped at the right time

Lol.....ok oooooo.... we're watching. Let's see how things will pan out.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:

Osibanjo will surely not contest once Tinubu shows interest officially. I prefer him too to Tinubu. I think he's a loyal person to the core. He would never contest against Tinubu.
you're right he's loyal but who knows if the power broken want him , he won't have any option
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
you're right he's loyal but who knows if the power broken want him , he won't have any option

Let's just wait and see sha.....I wish we can have osibanjo.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
The tormentor of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. See as they are wailing and crying already. grin grin grin
Awon omo ale gbogbo. Na Ogun go fire you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Honorary doctorate degree of what? I am not surprise because our institutions have become a political ground. Our institutions do not have any single value again & that is why sound graduates are not considered for political positions. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Mark this post

Tinubu can't be our President

Lmaoo! Says a person that don’t know his councilor

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
2loadedguy:

If you have the southwest and form an alignment with the North you have the presidency. The 5% votes in the east is inconsequential and no politician should waste him time there. I'm sure Atiku would have learnt this political lesson by now except of course the ipigs on naira land.
Atiku had support from the North as well but few from the south west
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

Lmaoo! Says a person that don’t know his councilor

I do know my councilor

My LG Chairman

My Rep and my Senator

So go get a life man
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:

Let's just wait and see sha.....I wish we can have osibanjo.

Yeah. Someone better and different
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:

Stop fighting what you don't have power to change, especially online. Online warriors like you boasted more than this against buhari in 2015.

I supported the fraud back then, the social media was what we rode on, asslickers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.