Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (35625 Views)

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

I do know my councilor

My LG Chairman

My Rep and my Senator

So go get a life man

This one will simply die of pain and hate over a man that is yet to declare his interest nor intention

Pathetic hateful thing
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

This one will simply die of pain and hate over a man that is yet to declare his interest nor intention

Pathetic hateful thing

He has declared his interest both in the physical and in the spirit....

But it's dead on intension

Dead on imagining

Dead on declaration

Dead on execution.

It's A BLOODY dead project
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
nsiba:

I supported the fraud back then, the social media was what we rode on, asslickers

So what did he ride on in 2019 to return to power when dirty pigs like you were against him?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Peppysco: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
How this man managed to hypnotized Lagosians is beyond my comprehension.

How since the inception of present day democracy since 1999, no past or present South Eastern governor has been able to achieve Tinubu's political feats is beyond my comprehension

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have arrived Markudi to receive Honorary Doctorate Degrees by the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. He's been accompanied by the former Governor of Adamawa State Muritala Nyako

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by globalresource: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Jagaban of Borgu land...

Congrats Agba Awo

Another disturbing weekend for the HAN group, Igbos and Pdp miscreans

I am a yoruba. But you are so funny. So if it disturbs Igbos, you will be happy and congratulations because it gives joy, millions of naira and freedom for your children.

Too much kids or adults with kids brain on naira land nowadays

Rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

He hypnotised Lagosians in the slave camp while Igbos keep trooping into Tinubu’s slave camp aka London of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
That's why Nigeria certificate is valueless.
U want to receive PhD without attending lecture.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unstoppable
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

He has declared his interest both in the physical and in the spirit....

But it's dead on intension

Dead on imagining

Dead on declaration

Dead on execution.

It's A BLOODY dead project

So says an hateful Ibo man grin

Go and bomb your Governor country home tonite

Bloody terrorist grin cheesy

Choke yourself

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
And to soften the ground, solicit support...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Peppysco: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
selemempe:
I bet you that yorubas know that this man is an empty vessel.
If these people have odudwa Republic, they will never support this man for president...but as far as it's Nigeria, no wahala let him be president

This country is deteriorating

You would support Evans the kidnapper if he came out to contest. So stop spewing nonsense. After all, no Igbo governor, past or present can match up with his political achievements. If you're ever in doubt, mention just one name and we take it up from there.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

So says an hateful Ibo man grin

Go and bomb your Governor country home tonite

Bloody terrorist grin cheesy

Choke yourself
go and recover your people country home taken over by Fulani herdsmen.... elfulefu
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
When did Muritala Nyako return from Jail?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by dapadawee: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hope he's sober and not drunk today
no vex but God punish you this your mouth fit carry you go hell fire o
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by zionzoe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Ask him if He supports this and many are dieing in Kandem now

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have arrived Markudi to receive Honorary Doctorate Degrees by the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. He's been accompanied by the former Governor of Adamawa State Muritala Nyako
foolish idiot, asslicker and betrayal of the south-west
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
go and recover your people country home taken over by Fulani herdsmen.... elfulefu

Yes, in Enugu and Ebonyi! grin cheesy

Bloody IPOB terrorist! You are next for DSS and the army to hunt down!

Military practice target grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:

So what did he ride on in 2019 to return to power when dirty pigs like you were against him?

Boko haram killers and followers like you made sure blood flowed like nothing, 2019 he rode on same media, demons like you and electoral fraud
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Bashir75: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cocaine lover is really a funny clown.... After receiving the Honorary Doctorate Degree he paid for, he will start sharing "JAGABA SACHET RICE" to the people in a bid to get their support come 2023.

Thank heavens Samuel Ortom is with the PDP and I believe he won't entertain such Amala politics in his own turf.

NAH TINUBU CAUSED YOUR IPOBIAN BRETHREN TO PUT DRUGS INSIDE MARY. HYPERTENSION GO CATCH YOU FOR TINUBU AND YORUBA MATTER. IPOBIAN TERRORIST.

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are most welcome, Mr. President.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:
Where are his course mates? Where are the lecturers that taught him?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
globalresource:

I am a yoruba. But you are so funny. So if it disturbs Igbos, you will be happy and congratulations because it gives joy, millions of naira and freedom for your children.

Too much kids or adults with kids brain on naira land nowadays

Rubbish

Exactly .....I sometimes feel like asking if there is another nairalnad somewhere that I dont know, ...relating here is quite purging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by MANNABBQGILLZ: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Someone is in severe pain grin

does this country look OK in your eyes? all because of 30k stipend? poverty na bastard
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
MANNABBQGILLZ:

does this country look OK in your eyes? all because of 30k stipend? poverty na bastard

How many monikers do you want to clown on NL

Eish!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by MANNABBQGILLZ: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

How many monikers do you want to clown on NL
Eish!
answer the question
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
MANNABBQGILLZ:

answer the question

Remind me of your question again... undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doctorate degree on how to manipulate and rig elections or how to convey bullion van to his ikoyi mansion or Doctorate degree on how to formulate drugs in Chicago lab... which one abeg
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
nsiba:

Boko haram killers and followers like you made sure blood flowed like nothing, 2019 he rode on same media, demons like you and electoral fraud

Meaning your broke ass was insignificant and will still be insignificant when the time to choose the next president comes. Perpetual loser!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The idiot that made Nigerians vote for APC is receiving a Doctorate degree while some of the Nigerians that voted are either without jobs or had their salary slashed, others got slaughtered by herdsmen, kidnapped for ransom by bandits, victimized and are crying at the moment.
sorry take it easy Tinubu is not the surce you and Nigerians problems .it has been there for so long .Tinubu is not the president ,vice or minister .you cry of insecurity yet you are the major supporters of anything against the country.can you tell us when receive doctorate degree became sins ? It is not by force to like someone but it is shameful rendered your sense useless simply bcs you want to show hatred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.