Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video (636 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by Yomi4reel: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Watch the moment a Groom refused to dance at his wedding and warned the MC to stop cajoling him to dance,
A video of a groom who refused to dance at his wedding and while issuing a stern warning to the MC not to cajole him into dance, has gone viral.

The wedding appears to have taken place somewhere in Northern Nigeria. Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/watch-the-moment-a-groom-refused-to-dance-at-his-wedding-and-warned-the-mc-to-stop-cajoling-him-to-dance-video/

Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by dederocs(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Bandits character grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by adolfHitler1934: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Not surprised at all. After all dancing during wedding is un Islamic and haram.

Any Moslem that dances during wedding is an Infidel and should be beheaded...... Isa Pant Mi

1 Like

Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

Na only God fit know how many bills the groom go don chest before he dey vex like this

Come to think of it, he's my kind of man...via say I don't like dancing in public....Even if na my marriage day self,fvck it...I won't still dance

Have you ever wondered why it's the woman that usually brings more dancing steps on her marriage day?

Answer is that she simply Happy that she has got a new mugu now entrapped in her cage for life unless the man Will be strong enough to put her into where she rightly belongs
Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by taiwotimitt: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2021
no be by force to dance na
Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Na by force
Re: Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video by Yomi4reel: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
yes oh

(1) (Reply)

(video): Anthony Joshua, DJ Cuppy In Hot Romance / Please I Need Urgent Advise / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.