Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please I Need Urgent Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Advise (626 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Urgent Advise From The Married / Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advise by smithy88: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is the girl we are planning to get married in a few months times,this is what I saw on her inbox, please I need you people advise on what to do.thanks

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by TheUndercover: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cancel all the plans you might have or having with her. Okafor's Law will definitely play out.

Next time, choose the lesser evil. Get a young virgin girl not an experienced one. Always look before you leap, and don't take any red flags lightly.

Sometimes these damaged girls still wanna explore before they settle down, so they see the serious man as an obstacle preventing them from achieving their 'goal'.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by CsRockefeller(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
O boy! shocked this is a triangle!!

With my little experience about psychology, that lady may not be suitable for you. She craves for something more, something you can't give her, not your fault she finds you boring and gentle. It's very tricky being with someone who isn't fully convinced about you, if I were you, I will cut my loss and move on.

She has to want you as much as you want her. Think deeply about this, all it takes right now is for you to loose your means of sustenance and she's gone, but you can't stop that from happening tomorrow by letting her go now.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by Gentlerespect76: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sad as this whole situation may be, you need to be thankful that you got this information before signing the dotted lines. It's already obvious she loves her ex more than you. Are you expecting us to ask you to go ahead to marry her? Look, if you go ahead and marry her, should any unfortunate thing happen to you (God forbid), soon after the marriage, you will realize what it means to be unfortunate in life. Don't neglect the chance to live a happy life, by stopping with whatever plans you two are having.

Thank your stars, the fault is nothing to do with you; trust God for your own divinely ordained spouse and God will crown your life with one!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by RisenJoe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ever heard about okafor's law? Cancel everything you have with the girl and don't even try to beg her to change her mind cos that would be a collosal mistake on your part.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by DDDEnterprises: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Leave her. Listen to those warning you above me and those who will still likely warn you below.

Good luck
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by amokeme(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Confront (gently) her with what you saw and then cut things of. Its not going to be easy for you, but for the sake of your happiness, you need to.
A broken engagement is easier than a broken marriage.

Plus, I really don't know why men and women go ahead to marry partners they know deep down they don't love. It doesn't make sense at all. Don't you love yourself to want happiness and peace in your marriage? Haba.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by Godada(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2021

Guy, why are you so gentle? This world no balance. Some like hot, some like it, some like it in..........
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by Savedday: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise by CsRockefeller(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2021
smithy88:
This is the girl we are planning to get married in a few months times,this is what I saw on her inbox, please I need you people advise on what to do.thanks

Will like to know what you have decided on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know That Mother Are More Loving In The Family Than Father / Use This Mind Control Secret On Any Girl (creates Instant DESIRE...) / God Created Plants� For The Benefits Of Human Being. 070!302!276!41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.