Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) (23337 Views)

Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
So governors dey get phone
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Which police and Army are you talking about? The one wey dey write relocation letters to be redeploy out of the East or what? Which police and Army are you talking about if I may ask you again? Borrow brains my friend
You better call your brother in Lagos State, to inquire if he has any space in his house you can perch in for the mean time, you need the relocation more than law enforcement agents before they grab you, & the pleading & denial begins, Sir I am not part of ipob or ESN I don’t know them, & I don’t support them either.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Which police and Army are you talking about? The one wey dey write relocation letters to be redeploy out of the East or what? Which police and Army are you talking about if I may ask you again? Borrow brains my friend
Make them carry police comot replace them with army, LET SEE WHO'S MORE POWERFUL

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You better call your brother in Lagos State, to inquire if he has any space in his house you can perch in for the mean time, you need the relocation more than law enforcement agents before they grab you, & the pleading & denial begins, Sir I am not part of ipob or ESN I don’t know them, & I don’t support them either.

Yoruba Afonja boy, I know say una no get balls like we the great people of the rising sun of the Biafra, even una women get moral pass you good for nothing guys, we no be cowards like the yorubas, we no dey fight and run, we fought with brains and balls, the game just dey start.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Make them carry police comot replace them with army, LET SEE WHO'S MORE POWERFUL

Even the ZOO soldiers dey feel the heat

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by kingjooo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
I support anything that will bring permanent peace to that region.The east and the north central zone(Plateau)to be precise use to be a very peaceful place to live before.May God come to our rescue(Amen)
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Chigboboss: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
onuman:

Parasite. Stop your foolish blackmail. People have grown beyond your type of blackmail.

When political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system around 2001, and literally drew the borders of Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic, a BBC female Reporter asked Sani Yerima if he did not understand that his Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern states could lead to break up of Nigeria.

You're confirming his statement.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:

U no go kill person!!! As if u know their next destination, bunch of clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by babajero(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
They are just fighting for their crumbs, and not for the East.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Kuginzi: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
They are planning to eradicate IPOB terrorists terrorizing their communities.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Kuginzi: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Our elders says a "child that hasn't seen war before and boast with his chest, will scramble underneath his mother when he hears its sound"
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Obooy see as enugu state house fine
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Day has broken, they just wake up from their sleep. Meeting kii una there
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Veqtor: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
See how fat most of them are... bloody thieves.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igbo leaders failed us seriously when we needed them and we have embraced Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB as our alternative which they're doing perfectly well for us.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the vultures from the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Now I believe these south east governors are scams, 2weeks after and no sign of Ebube agu. Lol

None of those people look sincere in whatever they are doing in that meeting or for themselves or the common man or even the country.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
THEY HAVE NEVER FELT THIS THREATENED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Jorge91: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
envoymedia:
HAPPENING NOW!

South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1423026971374197&id=100010007227700
Nnamdi Kanu should be in this meeting or they should fly to wherever he is and hold meeting with him. This shit is becoming unbearable.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Dickson25(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
useless leaders... occultic leaders... heartless people... Everyday when I wake am depressed and frustrated... Am tired of this country.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
E no go ever better for Nnamdi Kanu
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
I cant find my comment. If the mods are now IPOB members they should let me know.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Yoruba Afonja boy, I know say una no get balls like we the great people of the rising sun of the Biafra, even una women get moral pass you good for nothing guys, we no be cowards like the yorubas, we no dey fight and run, we fought with brains and balls, the game just dey start.
I am sure it is the balls that Ojukwu & Nnenna Kanu went to look for when they fled Nigeria? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
adadike:
Akpokuedike my gov, I sight you. Igwe Achebe iga di o! The one igwe wey no send Nnamdi kanu

I no see your governor oooo taught he no dey go enugu lion house
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by adadike(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
mekaboy:
I cant find my comment. If the mods are now IPOB members they should let me know.
one of the mods is sympathetic to them and he had better stop it because he is a mod and not Emma powerful and if he is , he should simply let us know
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by Yogamaster(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please my dear Governors just tell our president to converge Sovereign national conference with immediate effect as the only solutions to our insecurities problems.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by sage(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
kettykin:
This meeting is coming late but nevertheless if they can get herdsmen, military, police out of the east perhaps peace can reign

How will getting police out of the southeast lead to peace? How idiotic are some people. In London there is police everywhere so how will eradicating police help the southeast?
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
adadike:
one of the mods is sympathetic to them and he had better stop it because he is a mod and not Emma powerful and if he is , he should simply let us know
Ada so you don join them to accuse the mods

this is against rule 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by sage(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:
Any meeting that's doesn't discuss about self determination is a waste of time. Nothing will change

Destroying the southeast will never bring any self determination
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by kettykin: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
sage:

How will getting police out of the southeast lead to peace? How idiotic are some people. In London there is police everywhere so how will eradicating police help the southeast?

it is you that is idiotic in your thinking , what exactly is the police doing in the South East aside collecting money from motorist and transporters. why comparing london with south east , are there hersdmen in london or do london police extort transporters

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
adadike:
Akpokuedike my gov, I sight you. Igwe Achebe iga di o! The one igwe wey no send Nnamdi kanu
igwe Achebe answers only to us ndi onicha.
one thing that makes an onicha man is having the mind of his own and the ability to speak his mind without fear of favour.
odi anyi n'uche anyi ekwue n'onu
onwero onye anyi fulu iru ya anya (we no dey look person face)
that's why I speak my mind always.
the time when IGP asked agbogidi to call ESN to order, agbogidi told him to caution fulani herdsmen first.
we onitsha people don't do crowd thing, we caution you when you do wrong irrespective of who you are.
i may not subscribe to Kanu tactics but one thing I'm certain about is that
1 I can never ever be a pro Nigeria
2 I can never love Buhari or Apc
3 I can never be anti Igbo

ask yourself, is Nigeria ever fair to igbos?
ok just yesterday a member of ESN was killed and it looked like a festival for anti igbos.
when last did you hear that kind of operation against fulani herdsmen in Igbo land?
mind you I'm not against the operation but when last did the security forces go against fulani herdsmen with the same style?

The same guys you're romancing hates anything Igbo forget the ipob they're mentioning, they're just using it to mask the attack on igbos on nairaland because that will be violating rule 2

I don't know about others but we're born to have our own minds.
these guys have zero love for igbos I've been fighting them since 2010 and I can tell you that they're core anti Igbo.
just be careful with them
that's all
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by adadike(f): 1:21am On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
igwe Achebe answers only to us ndi onicha.
one thing that makes an onicha man is having the mind of his own and the ability to speak his mind without fear of favour.
odi anyi n'uche anyi ekwue n'onu
onwero onye anyi fulu iru ya anya (we no dey look person face)
that's why I speak my mind always.
the time when IGP asked agbogidi to call ESN to order, agbogidi told him to caution fulani herdsmen first.
we onitsha people don't do crowd thing, we caution you when you do wrong irrespective of who you are.
i may not subscribe to Kanu tactics but one thing I'm certain about is that
1 I can never ever be a pro Nigeria
2 I can never love Buhari or Apc
3 I can never be anti Igbo

ask yourself, is Nigeria ever fair to igbos?
ok just yesterday a member of ESN was killed and it looked like a festival for anti igbos.
when last did you hear that kind of operation against fulani herdsmen in Igbo land?
mind you I'm not against the operation but when last did the security forces go against fulani herdsmen with the same style?

The same guys you're romancing hates anything Igbo forget the ipob they're mentioning, they're just using it to mask the attack on igbos on nairaland because that will be violating rule 2

I don't know about others but we're born to have our own minds.
these guys have zero love for igbos I've been fighting them since 2010 and I can tell you that they're core anti Igbo.
just be careful with them
that's all
since I joined this forum, I have always been pro Igbo
I can never join others to mock my people. I am not a force personnel and I was among the first persons to ask Igbo govs to support ESN but when Kanu decided to take it personal with security personnel is when I decided to back out. Let's tell ourselves the truth, python dance was caused by his utterance s, obigbo massacre by his utterances. Yorubas are blaming igbos today for end sars coz of his utterances. And I cannot bear the fact that someone decided to make himself a god over the entire Igbo race. He should stop killing police officers and soldiers. How many more widows and fatherless children are we going to see in igboland? Will he take care of a single one of them? Kanu is a selfish politician and not a true leader. If he makes good policies like sending fulani herdsmen out of our land , good and fine by me but when it comes to killing igbo sons and daughters on igbo soil, then it's a no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.