Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (23407 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Biggest Relationship Mistakes / The Biggest Relationship Issues Couples Will Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Mustiboy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Bro....I told you to ignore but you still didn't. You know Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude na. That dude that was cursing and huffing,I bet you are still better than him,so why do you bother to even reply his nonsense.

I don't blame you for sharing that story. It is needed on the thread. You don't owe anyone explanation

Bro, the matter tire me.

Everybody is just quoting me with insults and curses.

They refused to see the good side where I felt remorseful. It's only the bad side.

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

Bro, the matter tire me.

Everybody is just quoting me with insults and curses.

They refused to see the good side where I felt remorseful. It's only the bad side.

Hypocrites!
Na you get time to dey reply na...if na me, I go give them a nice day "K" and potassium their lives.

Check these mudafuckers hearts and you will see a black hole of evil there but online everyone wanna be woke

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Uncle93(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.

Lmao.. this is interesting and very funny .. thanks for the honest comment .
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:
Intentionally impregnating a girl so that I'd leave her and she'd suffer.
Ọmọ, my eyes couldn't take it when she was crying. I knew she was loyal and there's no way I could tell her to go find the person who impregnated her. My mouth just couldn't open to say such. I knew it was my handwork.

In the end, I took responsibility, and we went through an excruciating abortion process. I was drained financially, mentally, and emotionally.

I still regret that foolish act. I wanted to punish her, but i ended up punishing the both of us.

that was selfish , foolish and extreme wickedness. do you even know how painful abortion is , you're talking about financial , emotional and mental drain , omo you ppl are fucking scary

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by BePrepared: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

May a permanent curse be on you.

What's with Nigerians and this sickening hypocrisy?

Oga, don't ever quote me again. You're sick.

I blame myself for sharing my story.

Don't be emotional be sensible I didn't place a curse on you o, am just telling you the consequence of what you did, and advising you the way out, seek Gods forgiveness.

Believe or not I'm done, if u abort that is pure murder
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

that was selfish , foolish and extreme wickedness. do you even know how painful abortion is , you're talking about financial , emotional and mental drain , omo you ppl are fucking scary
Will you just shut dafuq up and share our own?

Always emotional like banshees

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

As long as I took responsibility, I'm not a bad person.

Thank you. Bye.

your babe really loves you, but you're scary or you were , the fact that you even said it here is like you're happy that you did that , I'm just sad for her , I would have kept it without you ,but she obviously had her reasons, omo better hold her well if you don't want God to punish you after you punished the loff of ur life

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by dorin27(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
tojahh:
Not marrying her.
Leaving all my properties for her after school.

Now the husband sleeps on my mattress and watch my TV sad
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Melst:

I just had to talk. I honestly don't know what you are trying to defend or the point you are trying to make by defending that act or comparing it to what you described up there. A woman pins a pregnancy on a man is usually done out of love. Either a selfish love for herself, or love for the child since she didn't consider abortion or love for the said man. This doesn't justify such deceit yes, but comparing it to what that guy did is plain unreasonable. That you'd intentionally impregnate a girl because you want to punish her that she insulted you. How low can one go? Then he is defending himself that he claimed responsibility. Imagine! See what the girl passed through. Do you know what abortion does to a lady mentally and emotionally? Do you know the rigors of carrying a pregnancy to term? Because either consequences would have been too brutal if he had thought it through. Even in the western world where abortion is legal, women go for counseling pre and post the abortion schedule. You young guys will think everything revolves around your penis and money.

Talking about cheating gfs, are there no cheating bfs all over? Or is it because these days, we have more of boys whining all over the place than actual real men. Gosh!

If you're a man , I pray that I find someone that thinks like you one day, coz the wisdom smoke is all over my screen
if you're a woman , I hail you sis , you have sense plenty
everything you said is on point , I wish some of these men could have vaginas for a month. you don't need to abort or have a child before you start to get exhausted , I'm literally hurting for her and other girls that might be going through this and worse , even miscarriage sef hurts like mad , well I'm actually happy that I read stuff like this , it'll just make me more careful

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Xammie001(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
I Trusted who I shouldn't have Trust

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
None
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Kizo5(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
my only regret is being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by healthbing(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Being honest and open minded
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't have any regrets , except that I made the first move twice and I grabbed a perfect man who just chose not to make an effort with me , coz he may have been hurt in the past , I ignored his red signals the fact that saying I love you is like punishment for him ,the fact that he always says sorry and makes absolutely no corrections , the fact that he barely communicated with me , no vision , no ambition , no goals , no future plans , only knew three ppl and one was a child , hid me like palliative, he was good looking , spoke like an actor , dark and handsome , its like he was trying to say "you should be lucky to have me" but I'm also very pretty so I know I had chances outside , I just kept wanting the wrong one but I'm glad its over, I'm going to enjoy my single lifestyle and breath fresh air till I spot a lovey dovey that deserves me. no more batman relationships

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by HalaHala: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
I notice on Facebook she go block me and later unblock me,she dey always do am steady,naso I use another person phone add her,i never knew she has a child and she still Dey see her baby daddy,for her comments na iyawo dem Dey call her,the baby father go dey threatening me(around 2014).fast forward 2020 the oloriburuku dey call me say she wan marry me

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by yanabasee1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
She was ur girlfriend, never ur wife.Now what if she gets married to the guy she cheated with?

But what happened to the commitment we vowed to stick to one another?

I've met a girl who told me that she'd never be 100% committed in a relationship and asked that we make it open a year... She said she was currently seeing two guys on an open relationship... So I backed out.. It'd been better she told me that she was to see other guys rather than promising to d!ck me alone and then sneak out to d!ck other dudes...

seyz91:
This ain't mistake but Dumbness

just like bringing in Street Olosho a wife hoping for a better better marriage

The topic isn't about the mistakes we made... But our regrets....

So I regret forgiving her...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Masturbator2020: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:
you wouldn't blame her she invested her time and energy in an emotional robbery relationship, did she cheat maybe yes or no ,but trust me if she had left her boyfriend which she already clearly state she had then for you ,baba u and I know you will still say those bitches aren't loyal
I don't reason like that..There is no time for female gender when it's comes to marriage..At 50 a man can still marry.But that's not easy for women, and if they do it's difficult for them to give birth @ that time..So why would they waste their reproductive age for a man they are not sure would marry them?
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Slimzy388(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Tell us your experience na let's learn abeg
No man I can't go there abeg...
I'll end up hating myself through the night, the experience is not worth reminiscing... It just too painful to recall abeg...
All I can say is "Never trust any woman that is not your mum or your wife( some wives sef dey Bleep up nowadays)

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
I don't reason like that..There is no time for female gender when it's comes to marriage..At 50 a man can still marry.But that's not easy for women, and if they do it's difficult for them to give birth @ that time..So why would they waste their reproductive age for a man they are not sure would marry them?
but you and I kw how deceptive most guys can ,we kw
though women can also be confused on what they really want o
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Masturbator2020: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
yanabasee1:

But what happened to the commitment we vowed to stick to one another?

I've met a girl who told me that she'd never be 100% committed in a relationship and asked that we make it open a year... She said she was currently seeing two guys on an open relationship... So I backed out.. It'd been better she told me that she was to see other guys rather than promising to d!ck me alone and then sneak out to d!ck other dudes...

The topic isn't about the mistakes we made... But our regrets....

So I regret forgiving her...
commitment?Without bribe price no commitment bro..
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I don't have any regrets , except that I made the first move twice and I grabbed a perfect man who just chose not to make an effort with me , coz he may have been hurt in the past , I ignored his red signals the fact that saying I love you is like punishment for him ,the fact that he always says sorry and makes absolutely no corrections , the fact that he barely communicated with me , no vision , no ambition , no goals , no future plans , only knew three ppl and one was a child , hid me like palliative, he was good looking , spoke like an actor , dark and handsome , its like he was trying to say "you should be lucky to have me" but I'm also very pretty so I know I had chances outside , I just kept wanting the wrong one but I'm glad its over, I'm going to enjoy my single lifestyle and breath fresh air till I spot a lovey dovey that deserves me. no more batman relationships

No wonder you are pained,yelling on the thread tongue

I, and we men, still don't want you.

Byeeeeeee grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Melst: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If you're a man , I pray that I find someone that thinks like you one day, coz the wisdom smoke is all over my screen
if you're a woman , I hail you sis , you have sense plenty
everything you said is on point , I wish some of these men could have vaginas for a month. you don't need to abort or have a child before you start to get exhausted , I'm literally hurting for her and other girls that might be going through this and worse , even miscarriage sef hurts like mad , well I'm actually happy that I read stuff like this , it'll just make me more careful

My dear, they have no idea. But they will eventually. They can't even wear our shoes for one month. See ordinary menstrual cramps, I'd be crying like a baby. Abortion and the pains of labour is best left imagined. They end up creating damaged ladies with cold conscience then come back and cry foul. Well, those ladies are the monsters they created.
Thank you for the compliment. One can't emphasize the need to be extremely careful especially with what is obtainable these days.

Please ignore that troll up there with a soul that is the exact opposite of his moniker. Lonliness is already affecting him. They chase everyone away with their bad attitude and nonchalance towards people's emotions all in the name of forming man. Last time I checked, a man is a man and need not say it to be one. Someone that can't even keep a relationship is calling himself a man. Nonsense and baseless pride with unfounded ego. I have dealt with his type. They come back begging after realizing their folly. Pride goes before a fall. Though this one sounds like a teenager.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
HalaHala:
I notice on Facebook she go block me and later unblock me,she dey always do am steady,naso I use another person phone add her,i never knew she has a child and she still Dey see her baby daddy,for her comments na iyawo dem Dey call her,the baby father go dey threatening me(around 2014).fast forward 2020 the oloriburuku dey call me say she wan marry me

She wan marry you after 6 years?

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

No wonder you are pained,yelling on the thread tongue

I, and we men, still don't want you.
Byeeeeeee grin
I'm not even interested in playing beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by yanabasee1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:
commitment?Without bribe price no commitment bro..

No man will ever wake up and sees a girl and drive her to pay her bride price without having to check and balance to know if she's going to be a good wife...

You should know that a girl who cheats during relationship can possibly cheat during marriage...

Same as a girl who steals/piffers during relationship can easily steal during marriage..

So, relationship gives a man a chance to make studies to avoid mistakes....

If she can't keep to the commitment, why then should i waste my resources marrying such a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by iboboyswag(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
BePrepared:

Don't be emotional be sensible I didn't place a curse on you o, am just telling you the consequence of what you did, and advising you the way out, seek Gods forgiveness.

Believe or not I'm done, if u abort that is pure murder

Thank you! Now shut up, Mr pastor.
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm not even interested in playing beauty and the beast

You must be the beast darling cuz I'm the beauty. grin

Just take it easy Mai dear!!!
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by DonroxyII: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Cmon B. Apart from the fact that it's all online banter from me to you, there is also the fact that people view insults in different ways and would go to any length to address a wrong. I have seen worse shiits Mai dear. The best thing to do is to avoid doing wrongs and if you do, sharply apologize profusely.

Why his case? I don't know. Just from your responses.
Asewo ! Mo ro wo e !
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Asewo ! Mo ro wo e !

Wetin I do bayi naaaaa cheesy
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by Bosch10(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryking540:

y reject a food ,it's better u take one spoon and act okay or filled up than reject the whole pot ,
oga,u never chop some food wey you no go fit swallow before grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by larryking540: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bosch10:
oga,u never chop some food wey you no go fit swallow before grin
if she sabi the basics of cooking no problem ,but say she no get idea how to even start na there wahala take day o
Re: What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? by kenneth58(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Mustiboy:

Can't you see where I wrote that I later took responsibility? undecided

In fact, we're still together, so which one be devil? angry

I know

but for you to think of such as a punishment, it means that you have a very hard mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.