Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,477 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (71232 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by emperor863(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
This is brutal!

So ESN can’t go after the regular terroristic herdsmen but resorted to killing children to score cheap political point?

Why even uploading the killings online? Did the Fulani herdsmen upload their killings online? When will these guys have sense?

I call on Yorubas/Southerners living in the North to be vigilant coz when the Aboki start their own, they won’t be able to differentiate anyone as whether Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, or Ibibio.

You lie. Northerners can clearly distinguish between a Yoruba and Igbo.

The only issue is that they may not be able to know the difference between a south south man from the Igbo they would soon be looking for. This is a serial film, we await the next season. The film is far from over.

1967 - 1970 loading?

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
masterP042:

self defence is not evil oga. If your close family were kidnapped and killed by the fulani, without even making the corpse available for burial, you no go dey yan this shit give me.. innocent my asss

Okay, according to you the women and children deserve to die because they come from a tribe that is expert in kidnapping/banditry. Wonderful morals you have there.

4 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
emperor863:

You lie. Northerners can clearly distinguish between a Yoruba and Igbo.

The only issue is that they may not be able to know the difference between a south south man from the Igbo they would soon be looking for. This is a serial film, we await the next season. The film is far from over.

1967 - 1970 loading?

We pray not so.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Though i'm not an igbo man, IPOB cant perpertrate such evil. This is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is lies from hell.ipob can never be this barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
doctokwus:
Nothing can justify the killing of innocent women and children, nothing!
If you have a confrontation with armed people trying to harm or kill you and you retaliate it's justifiable,but innocent women and children!
The culprits need to be fished out and the full force of legitimate government authority brought to bear on them.
No one should support such evil.
Which kind mumu talk be this? So because they're innocent fulani women and children the govt should go after the perpetrators? What abt the innocent people the foolanis have bn killing?
I don't give a Bleep even if a DAY old baby is slaughtered as long as the baby is fulani. We will kill more, the battle line has bn drawn.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Okudiover(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
On the contrary this picture has been online for months now. It was previously reported (with the affixed picture) that suspected fulani herdsmen had murdered people while they slept somewhere in kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nobody should touch any Yoruba in North, that's what's important to me right now

no Yoruba should suffer for the atrocities of others. any Yoruba killed in North is a sin of many in southwest

make una just face una self because we southerner advise Igbo to thread softly

Yoruba people up North must not be hurt
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

https://dailynigerian.com/suspected-ipob-members/
I see Nigeria's version of HUTU and TUTSI loading...
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ada9ja(f): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
When Fulani Herdsmen kills we call it barbaric and evil, when IPOB do the same is justify by the followers....tell me who is barbaric?

IPOB and ESN will very soon be the Eastern Terrorist Group (ETG) if not check now

stupid set of people in Nigeria...IPOB, BOKOHARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN, HISBAH, BANDITS, UNKNOWN GUN MEN, POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
This is brutal!

So ESN can’t go after the regular terroristic herdsmen but resorted to killing children to score cheap political point?

Why even uploading the killings online? Did the Fulani herdsmen upload their killings online? When will these guys have sense?

I call on Yorubas/Southerners living in the North to be vigilant coz when the Aboki start their own, they won’t be able to differentiate anyone as whether Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, or Ibibio.

U get sense?
so for ur mind na ESN kill those people, chai. It's high time we learnt from this useless government. It's well
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by yinks77: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Other tribes can no longer cry being victims of fulani brutality, now they are fighting back. Who should we blame. The government have come to normalize massacre by the fulani tribe, Should we watch until everyone is killed.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaMuslim: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Big lie
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by valarmorghulis: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
izubext007:
these are student nal who is the stupid person saying they are Fulani.
So those children are also students?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Bankalert(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Which kind mumu talk be this? So because they're innocent fulani women and children the govt should go after the perpetrators? What abt the innocent people the foolanis have bn killing?
I don't give a Bleep even if a DAY old baby is slaughtered as long as the baby is fulani. We will kill more, the battle line has bn drawn.
the battle line has been drawn but in the south east... PMB will burn it to the ground las las and Nigeria will move on to the next thing. If they give you biafra, you will still kill yaselves because of position and money. No difference at the end of the day... Better go and pack your village people to the west. Yen yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Killermamba: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

https://dailynigerian.com/suspected-ipob-members/

Which kind nonsense be this na, wetin concern children and girls for this useless war
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Bryan88(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekealterego:
This idiot!Stop posting fake news.. The fake news is capable of causing ethnic tensions... This post is fake! This thread should be deleted.
God bless u...exactly same thing i was thinking cos this story is diff from LIB story
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekealterego:
This idiot!Stop posting fake news.. The fake news is capable of causing ethnic tensions... This post is fake! This thread should be deleted.
it's on frontpage
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
doctokwus:
Nothing can justify the killing of innocent women and children, nothing!
If you have a confrontation with armed people trying to harm or kill you and you retaliate it's justifiable,but innocent women and children!
The culprits need to be fished out and the full force of legitimate government authority brought to bear on them.
No one should support such evil.
Shut the Bleep up! Thank you!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:
Igbo people, Nnamdi Kanu has made you beasts.
Do you know that this killings can lead to retaliation against your kindred in the North?
The UK should arrest Nnamdi Kanu now for inciting hate and killings that indirectly affects his own people.
Shush!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by domnwan(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is really bad even as the Fulani people are masters in the act of killing people even worse than this.....it is better to break the nation than living as one and killings will be a norm am the diverse ethnic groups!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
The EVIL you sow is the EVIL that you reap. Who started on this path of maiming, burning and killing innocent civilians while they are sleeping? It was started by the FULANI TERRORISTS but they forgot that NO ONE tribe has monopoly on murder. All these IDIOTS and FULANI apologists have just found their voices while they had been SILENT when the shoe was on the other FOOT. Don't start shit if you don't want none!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ivandragon: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Like Doctokwus rightly said, there is no justification for this.

How can people claim to be enlightened when they act like the barbarians they seek to evict?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by masterP042(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay, according to you the women and children deserve to die because they come from a tribe that is expert in kidnapping/banditry. Wonderful morals you have there.
when herdsmen attacked my village they didn't spare any woman nor child. I don't fuckin give a damn.
In fact e be like say I go use this pic do my phone wallpaper, e sweet me. No body has monopoly of violence. The blood of Innocent Igbos and that of Ikonso is crying for vengeance
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bankalert:
the battle line has been drawn but in the south east... PMB will burn it to the ground las las and Nigeria will move on to the next thing. If they give you biafra, you will still kill yaselves because of position and money. No difference at the end of the day... Better go and pack your village people to the west. Yen yen yen yen.
So says an idiot whose kinsmen are massacred daily in ekiti state and some bn sent on permanent residence in Benin republic as refugees.
The mistake fools like you make is that you think this war will entirely end in the east like the 60s. I don't have to reveal my identity to you, but have it at the back of your mind that just like boko haram we equally have an agenda. E go shock una what will happen next wen we're done dealing with all the military formations in the East.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I'm in the north and I'm safe but what if northerner's starts to kill innocent people in retaliation?
a criminal remains a criminal, leave tribalism out of this, except your a beneficiary of crisis..
U better come down south na. You will never have the chance to show those northerners this your nairaland posts.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
FAKE NEWS.

IS THIS NOT BORNO KILLING.

FAKE NEWS. FAKE PICTURES
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kingspin:
Your shut up started from birth.

You are a new fool in town.

Fulani herdsmen starts killing innocent people many years ago from Jos, Benue, Kaduna and almost every part of the country.

And your fish brain is saying those been killed should not defend themselves but wait forever.

Have any of your family been attacked and killed? Or your village?
So the people should wait till Fulani kill the last person in the community.

The country need to shut down and finish these people once and for all.
We had Enough.

You think is a kid play.

Now tell us which other way to solve the attacks from farm lands, highways and homes.

I don't blame you, you still feed off your parents plate or your dunce head has refused to read the history of ndi Igbo and the civil war. No country survives a second civil war, and you think the Hausa/Fulanis' don't have an upper hand when the ethic cleansing starts. Ask your folks what happened to the Igbos pre civil war, we don't need a repeat of it right now. There is no love lost between me and the Northerners especially the Fulanis, but there are far better ways to handle and contain the situation than this. You need to understand my sentiments about the Igbo up North.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
MARKone:

Shut up, this is not about Buhari or Pantami. This is pure Evil, this is an entire family just wiped out, If this is truly from IPob, then Nnamdi Kanu and IPob are putting the vast majority of Igbos doing business in the North in a precarious situation. This is not what we want, the bloodshed has gotten too much. When the Hausas/Fulanis' starts to retaliate it will be bloody.
Shush
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
IF AT ALL, THERES A PROBLEM. ITS JIHAD LOADING

NOT TRIBAL..

WHO WILL FIGHT FOR HAUSAS,ITS GONA BE BOKO BOYS, WHOS INTENTIONS IS JIHAD.
SINCERELY, I PITY CHRISTIAN MINORITY IN THE NORTH
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Klinee: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Am from Anambra state but from today I have come to stance that IPOB is a terrorist group and dreaded group far more deadly than Boko Haram
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kuginzi: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekealterego:
So FAKENEWS is when a Fulani man is killed and Genocide is when an IPOB man is killed. You need heavy deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.