Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,428 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (71204 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Futureukstudent: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
poshestmina:
This is Fulani pattern of killing.
Don't twist the narrative and those corpses there don't look like Fulanis.

Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs.
go on twitter and watch the gory videos...they are fulanis. Really disappointed

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
doctokwus:
Nothing can justify the killing of innocent women and children, nothing!
If you have a confrontation with armed people trying to harm or kill you and you retaliate it's justifiable,but innocent women and children!
The culprits need to be fished out and the full force of legitimate government authority brought to bear on them.
No one should support such evil.

Oga, were women and children not hacked to dewth in benue?
How many of the killers are standing trial in Nigerian courts

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Looter100: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't think this is real
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by prophetfire: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:
We are getting closer
. What sort of babarism is this. Igbos are not known to be this babaric even in dealing with enemies. Now they have copied the babarism of the Fulani. This is wrong. We may want Fulani out but not in murdering defenceless kids.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Zoe99(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
poshestmina:

Exactly.Fulanis cut people into pieces when they kill them.I.can see some limbs severed from the rest of the body.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ajilityy: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
God I dey your head ooo!!! people wet dey your hand don plenty
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
"The heart of man is desperately wicked; Who can know it? This is man's inhumanity to fellow man. I weep for my country; I was told that Nigeria would get better, but that has never been the case. May God save Nigeria! Nigeria is fast "going down".
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by IamAsiri: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
shariff84:
Ipob should continue, by the time Fulanis will start hurting for Igbo in the north.They will teach ipob how to kill better.

I didn't expect you to comment like this sir. Fulanis are hunting innocent people down in their fatherland, which is the reason for this serious mess we have found ourselves in. I don't know if the story is true or not and I don't support IPOB if it's true, but your statement does not show that we are first humans before we are northerners/southerners.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't believe this. This is fulani way of killing people and truth be told these people don't look like fulanis to me. Igbos be warned!! The fulanis have invaded the south east and they are blaming IPOB for this.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekealterego:
This idiot!Stop posting fake news.. The fake news is capable of causing ethnic tensions... This post is fake! This thread should be deleted.
please prove to us if u can that this story is fake because from what I see here, my heart bleeds. What manner of heartlessness is this.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
poshestmina:

You are very correct. that's is their mode of operation killing women and children and they will slip the womb of pregnant women among them. And they always attack at midnight when every body is sleeping. Ipob is not heartless and I can vouch for them they didn't do it.

All this people sewing seed of discord. God is watching them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
MrMaestro:
Wow. War is really loading in this country. Whether the govt wants it or not, the country will divide into 3.

More than 3 sef. write it down.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Purity1st: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
aba only a devil will justify this... this is total weakedness
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
And the blacks in America are protesting against police brutality, they should come to Nigeria and see the wickedness of Africans towards each other.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
MARKone:

I don't blame you, you still feed off your parents plate or your dunce head has refused to read the history of ndi Igbo and the civil war. No country survives a second civil war, and you think the Hausa/Fulanis' don't have an upper hand when the ethic cleansing starts. Ask your folks what happened to the Igbos pre civil war, we don't need a repeat of it right now. There is no love lost between me and the Northerners especially the Fulanis, but there are far better ways to handle and contain the situation than this. You need to understand my sentiments about the Igbo up North.
Your are a confused person.
OK, the people should sit and watch?

Tell us how to stop the killing by herdsmen back by the military and government.

They have leave the North East almost destroyed now they are heading to South and South East.

You better understand what is happening and the one that is coming because not every person will sit and watch strangers invade father land.

It is natural phenomenon people your killing will find one way or the another to defend themselves.
That is nature.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Coronavirus1: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
If this photo are real is too bad
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

On the contrary, the corpses look very much like Fulanis with their typically slender build.

Hmm I don't think this pics is a recent one. They have uploaded this same pics some time ago and claimed it is Ipob that kill them.

This news is fake.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NOwazobia: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
If this news is true, then it looks like a retaliation against the killing of students by the fulani herdsmen.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
How did we come about this disaster of a government?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by viyon02: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
prophetfire:
. What sort of babarism is this. Igbos are not known to be this babaric even in dealing with enemies. Now they have copied the babarism of the Fulani. This is wrong. We may want Fulani out but not in murdering defenceless kids.
you are right bro. But don't forget the only language these people( fulanis) understand is violence.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Okeyc230: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
A country where life is valuless
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by proprince(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chidieberesk3(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria,

United we stand,

Divided we fall,

If we divide our glory will pour,

The person that said Africa is a Hole,

Has fallen for the game of thrones......
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Gentlekay: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nairaland should verify news before posting. This is a fake news. We should be careful of allowing mischievous people use this platform to spread hatred
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Suspected members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, have slaughtered 19 Fulani herders in the Igbariam community of Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

These are the same mass murderers that UK government is granting asylum? Thunder go fire UK government yansh, why dem even pulled down the nonsense asylum notice from their website? Dem suppose leave am now.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Damovintrain: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

https://dailynigerian.com/suspected-ipob-members/

Let's get it clear, are they ritualists or Igbos

Cause these are signs of ritual killings
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by nogragra: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari and ipob must be held responsible for this atrocity. It is unacceptable for human beings to be slaughtered like this.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
poshestmina:

You don't want to believe that your darling ESN members are capable of doing that or even guilty of that atrocity? Trust me, you are going to be disappointed in them because they will eventually convince you of what they really are. They are guilty of mass murders, know that before you go to bed tonight
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
heendrix:
No pity given and acts like this should rather be encouraged to rid Nigeria off fulani people for good sad

Your family members are the next, my wish for your wicked soul. I wouldn't even mind be it an accident or something.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Chiffy:
Even the blind man knows that only the Fulanis kill people by senseless butchering. Only fulanis butcher humans like this.
No other tribe in Nigeria uses this method

ESN members are mostly made up of criminals and murderers. And right now, they are uncontrollable.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by xcon: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kingspin:
A government that came to destroy the country he is governing. Who does that?

Make no mistake.
Buhari and Pantami are terrorists.
Modify.
No ipob supported by Igbo are terrorist.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by xcon: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
kingbee90:

INSECURITY has never been this worse in this country.
I curse everyone who voted for this terrorist government in 2015.
Buhari did not tell Igbo people to kill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.