Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (71203 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
We will hold Usain Bolt Kanu and Ibo terrorists responsible for shedding the blood of innocent Fulani people in the East. I believe the whole world can see what is happening now?

Thick blood will soon flow ceaselessly in Igboland. And when this starts happening, we don't want to hear that there's government-sponsored genocide against Ibos.

Prepare for the worst.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Veqtor: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
This looks like the handiwork of Fulani herdsmen.

Killing people like chickens. Fulani ar...I mean, Nijjeriyan army will not go after the herdsmen now o.

They have quickly turned the narrative, accusing ipob of this evil, so they can come and carry out genocidal attacks on innocent civilians. All this is to taint the name of ipob bcoz Britain gave them asylum. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
daddytime:
This is genocidal...

Gosh

No, it's not

It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

#benuegenocidemustbeavenged
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
MARKone:

I don't blame you, you still feed off your parents plate or your dunce head has refused to read the history of ndi Igbo and the civil war. No country survives a second civil war, and you think the Hausa/Fulanis' don't have an upper hand when the ethic cleansing starts. Ask your folks what happened to the Igbos pre civil war, we don't need a repeat of it right now. There is no love lost between me and the Northerners especially the Fulanis, but there are far better ways to handle and contain the situation than this. You need to understand my sentiments about the Igbo up North.
Shut the Bleep up! Several of my uncles fought against Biafra! In fact, the niger-delta force headed by Adaka Boro did more damage on Biafra. Stop the erroneous claim that yorubas and hausa fulanis were the strong men, left for them Biafra would have won. But this time, we will not join fraud nigeria to fight our igbo brothers.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Klinee:
Am from Anambra state but from today I have come to stance that IPOB is a terrorist group and dreaded group far more deadly than Boko Haram
Go fxck ursef pussy nigga

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sydneyboss(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
This is brutal!

So ESN can’t go after the regular terroristic herdsmen but resorted to killing children to score cheap political point?

Why even uploading the killings online? Did the Fulani herdsmen upload their killings online? When will these guys have sense?

I call on Yorubas/Southerners living in the North to be vigilant coz when the Aboki start their own, they won’t be able to differentiate anyone as whether Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, or Ibibio.

Try to confirm news before concluding.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sydneyboss(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
We will hold Usain Bolt Kanu and Ibo terrorists responsible for shedding the blood of innocent Fulani people in the East. I believe the whole world can see what is happening now?

Thick blood will soon flow ceaselessly in Igboland. And when this starts happening, we don't want to hear that there's government-sponsored genocide against Ibos.

Prepare for the worst.

Please shut the bleep up , this is fulani herdsmen killing students ...

You should be the one preparing for the worst
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
sydneyboss:

Try to confirm news before concluding.

Well this is another source.

People and cows killed and the Fulani community already spoke.

https://www.nairaland.com/6525289/unknown-gunmen-kill-9-persons

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
you kill innocent women and children all because they are Fulanis.
God bless the media for attributing criminal act to a particular tribe, their blood is on the hands of the media.
a killer is a killer irrespective of tribe, stop attributing crime to a particular tribe..
Liesssssssssssssssss! Igbos are not this heartless! Dont believe all u read. We know thoae capable of this kinda atrocity!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Klinee: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
Go fxck ursef pussy nigga
Guy, joke aside this is deadly! How can you kill these women and children who knew nothing about Nigeria political bewilder.
Negodu ka IPOB si gbuo umuaka na umunwanyi ne enweghi ihe ha mere.
IPOB bu Aru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
masterP042:

when herdsmen attacked my village they didn't spare any woman nor child. I don't fuckin give a damn.
In fact e be like say I go use this pic do my phone wallpaper, e sweet me. No body has monopoly of violence. The blood of Innocent Igbos and that of Ikonso is crying for vengeance

Goodluck
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Klinee:
Am from Anambra state but from today I have come to stance that IPOB is a terrorist group and dreaded group far more deadly than Boko Haram
Kitikpa lacha gianya. Idiot saboteur. You arr are very big fool and definitely not ibo
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

https://dailynigerian.com/suspected-ipob-members/
All forms of killing humans is a sin but this post seems to be put up to counter the other one that said Fulani herdsmen killed students.
If that is the case, then the same fate will meet the fabricators of these stories and the perpetrators of evil in the land.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
COFFINSELLER:

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

[/s]

Mods won't remove the fake news now. his is Central Africa Republic picture.

The same picture was used in this video claiming it was university students that were killed by suspected Herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGs4rjt0L7Y

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
sydneyboss:

Please shut the bleep up , this is fulani herdsmen killing students ...

You should be the one preparing for the worst

VC of COOU has released an official statement denying claims that Fulani murdered any student. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by skybeauty(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is how satanic majority of Nigerians are. The only group that kills this way is Fulani terrorists but now they want to turn it around and blame IPOB. IPOB have really suffered. Just yesterday, Fulani herdsmen attacked Igbariam and butchered many students, now the same picture is being referred to as Fulani herdsmen butchered by IPOB. Whichever way you see it, it is wickedness. ESN doesn’t go after women and children, they are not their immediate threat, there are more deadly Fulani camps to be destroyed in the forest.

What we need is investigative journalism. Someone should go to the scene and confirm what happened before posting what he/she is not sure about. Fake news does no good to anyone.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Klinee: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Liesssssssssssssssss! Igbos are not this heartless! Dont believe all u read. We know thoae capable of this kinda atrocity!
Please stay away from IPOB, they are no longer the peaceful group we know them to be at the initial.
Nnamdi Kanu has recruited terrorist into IPOB to unleash mayhem in the East.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by CChine(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
I am not happy to see. In as much as I don't like what the fulani herdsmen have been doing.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Klinee:
Guy, joke aside this is deadly! How can you kill these women and children who knew nothing about Nigeria political bewilder.
Negodu ka IPOB si gbuo umuaka na umunwanyi ne enweghi ihe ha mere.
IPOB bu Aru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even believe the story, but I would be glad if it is what it is. Haven't you seen pictures of innocent children and women killed by the fulani militias? You equally hit them where it pains the most. At least the the next generation of terrorists are reduced.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I'm not attributing it to igbos.
it could be anybody or even the fulanis themselves.
but from the pix, no doubts that the victims are fulanis and every right thinking individual should condemn the act..
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't believe any igboman is capable of such heinous crime against humanity.We know those who does that for fun.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Klinee: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
skybeauty:
This is how satanic majority of Nigerians are. The only group that kills this way is Fulani terrorists but now they want to turn it around and blame IPOB. IPOB have really suffered. Just yesterday, Fulani herdsmen attacked Igbariam and butchered many students, now the same picture is being referred to as Fulani herdsmen butchered by IPOB. Whichever way you see it, it is wickedness. ESN doesn’t go after women and children, they are not their immediate threat, there are more deadly Fulani camps to be destroyed in the forest.

What we need is investigative journalism. Someone should go to the scene and confirm what happened before posting what he/she is not sure about. Fake news does no good to anyone.
Anakogheri, IPOB did this!!, very painful!!!! I will never show solidarity to anything that has to do with IPOB or ESN, they are evil and deadly.
The blood of these innocent women and children they spilled will surely hunt them

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Timon4real(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
My problem is this, why did nairaland moderators allow this unverified news to cause tension even before any investigation..
First a news saying Fulani did this, now ipob did it...
Same story different doers...
You should be ashamed of yourself an an adult with the privilege to type if you've concluded on such case especially when the source is contradicting itself...
You people should even hold nairaland for this poor reportage getting to the front page..
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Klinee:
Please stay away from IPOB, they are no longer the peaceful group we know them to be at the initial.
Nnamdi Kanu has recruited terrorist into IPOB to unleash mayhem in the East.
I'm not with ipob pls. Just saying we should ask questions
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
E don red na!
The madness that Fulani herdsmen caused!

E don red now na!
Shee Una dey see am?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
God please heal our land, we have sinned against you in all ramifications but have mercy and heal our land Amen.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I go soon stop to dey read news.
no single good news in this country.
abeg make them revive pantami case again because that period when pantami was trending, all this killings reduced.
seems those sponsoring evil in this country are determined to bring the country to it's foot..

meanwhile this same picture was uploaded on frontpage attributing the killings to fulani herdsmen.
meanwhile it was Fulani people that were being killed

mynd 44 do well in posting the verified news.
@the bolded,
Really?
On which thread was that?!
Amaechi2023,
What about what this one is saying below?
What is really going on?

skybeauty:

Amaechi2023:
the post is still on front page but the source of it is twitter.

https://www.nairaland.com/6524591/igbariam-attack-fulani-herdsmen-accused
Amaechi2023:

Thanks a lot for the link.
#WeDidOurPart right?
We can only do much for peace to reign in our nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AHCB: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
What tha hell is this? They tied unarmed, innocent human beings and used cutlass on them! Curse be upon those who killed this innocent human beings.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
AHCB:
What tha hell is this? They tied unarmed, innocent human beings and used cutlass on them! Curse be upon those who killed this innocent human beings.
AMEN AND AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
post=101147665:
@the bolded, Really? On which thread was that?! Amaechi2023, What about what this one is saying below? What is really going on?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

I question GOD. What was whoever’s initial plan for world ?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Udosky1666: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't understand Nairaland oo... You posted this picture earlier on that Fulani heardsmans accused of kill in igbariam now thesame picture for ipob accused of killing heardmen... Oga, what do u gain for misleading information @nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.