Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement (59171 Views)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by NoBones: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2021
This IPOD/ESN guys are fools go to the North and see Igbo investment in Billions of Naira Monies that this guy's ship home to build houses and set up their family members.
This IPOD guys don't have sense at all, in as much as we don't support the activities of this murderous Fulani Herdsmen I think they are on a wrong track toying this line they choose.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Solsix(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Actually people are quite aware that it is ipob terrorists that are senselessly attacking northerners in the East.

If you must raise alarm, your warning would be more apt directing it to Easterners in the north.
Sha Sha market dey igbo land, crisis between area boys and hausa okada riders in iyana iba happened for igbo land?? My dear when it set, God forbid no southerner living in the North is safe
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Founduin: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ff

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by DedeNkem: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
So the army and police protect the settlement but not the host community?!
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Sconty09(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
onuman:

Too many parasites commenting rubbish.

The Nigeria army you depend on is not the Nigeria army of the 1960s.
This time, your tea part in one Nigeria is ending.

Oponuman or Onuman? What are you insinuating? You silly Ipobian. That's it's going to be total division of Nigeria even we separated. The Igbos will leave Yorubaland and come for visit on Visa, I promise you. I'm a proud Yorubaman of Lagos origin. I'm a Nigerian of Yoruba origin and I'm proud of that. [color=#770077][/color] .

Unfortunately, you will run away just like your ancestors did but send millions of your people to the gravesite.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by LegalWolf: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Of course, if a person knows what is a spade. A moronic expression cannot be a spade.
a moronic expression like the one above right. IPOB is a proscribed terrorist and proto-boko haram organization. Deal with that and have peace
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by hansomb: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Have you seen the pictures from IDP camps in Nigeria? Biafra remains a great nation. In peace time in the shithole called Nigeria, the symptoms of malnutrition are seen in every IDP camp.
The purpose of sharing is that you learn from the past. The leaders will enjoy themselves while you the follower will be begging to it. Nnamdi Kanu run allowing his followers to be killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.