Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering (6397 Views)

NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta / Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by ayenale1(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2021
How will lab work stop oil field work...if i get it right, lab technician will go to where bunkering is going on then take samples to the lab for analysis afterwards tell his boss that its fake oil or original...i swear the mastermind of this lab agency na werey...
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Shenky(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Misplaced priorities! What’s EFCC business with illegal oil bunkering?? There’s an agency in charge of that which is the national oil spill detection and response agency NOSDRA.. why not empower them to carry out their mandate instead of duplicating responsibilities.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2021
okay
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Idadurun: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2021
This is laughable. Oil bunkering has become economic crime while financial looting and economic mismanagement are economic progress, abi? Clap for EFCC
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Angrygoat: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Ndlea to set up lab against piracy
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by miniziter(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
How many years will it take them?
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by DamnNiggar: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Fools angry

When money no dey country they will waste 900 billion on this project
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by spacechuks(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2021
EFCC, Leave our land and waters,

go back to your dry arid region,

we don't need you guys here,

you guys are BLOOD SUCKING NORTHERN PARASITES
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by citizen202(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Akamariner:
Good development.
Whatsapp bulk messenger for marketing available at 15k (cheapest in the market)
drop your number
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Dorty doings, careless cappings, angry
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by naijadrivablog: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189903:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Smh
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by crafteck(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think the FG should instead give license to local refineries but with a condition not to exceed a certain capacity.
It becomes a win-win

The comment won my heart, give licence and monitor their output and input, creates employment, so far since fg has been unable to building functioning ones.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Every drop of oil now counts to the North!

[img]https://media./images/a7f2292921c4826185460ae2bcb21839/tenor.gif[/img]

If they block bunkering..........pipe lines will be blown up!
BASED ON YOUR OWN MENTALITY AND YOUR ORIENTATION____NIGERIANS ARE FACING MENTAL DEFICIENCY BASED ON YOUR COMMENT
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by sharpwriter(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Revere27:
EFCC..... Economic and Financial Crime Commission embarassed

How he take resemble setting up refineries undecided undecided

My people wetin we go call this one now

Their own cup go soon full... UGM is at the corner grin
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by lastempero: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Army
Navy
Civil defence
Police no go like this one oo.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2021
citizen202:
drop your number
Kindly contact me via d.sailor1999 at gma.il do.t co.m, i had a problem with my phone.
You may also call or sms 0.90670.2609.2
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Godbless3(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Its soo bad that we have over 20 law enforcement agency without their duty being crystal clear.
EFCC = oil bunkering?
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by MansoryMX(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Na here Efcc agents pass kill themselves. Una think say people doing bunkery business are yahoo boiz wey get chicken heart. Dem go just shoot Efcc agents die! cheesy

Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Okfrank25: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2021
christistruth01:
What of illegal Gold mining in Zamfara ?
Illegal BH, illegal is illegal
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by executive12: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by fineboynl(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2021
the efcc is now doing more than themselves. yesterday it was Bitcoin and today it's oil bunkering.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by unmask: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering

https://leadership.ng/efcc-to-set-up-chemical-lab-to-fight-illegal-oil-bunkering/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
If only we knew the reason why
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by accounty: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akamariner:
Good development.
Whatsapp bulk messenger for marketing available at 15k (cheapest in the market)

I have but it's good. How does yours work?
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by Uncleodi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Revere27:
EFCC..... Economic and Financial Crime Commission embarassed

How he take resemble setting up refineries undecided undecided

My people wetin we go call this one now

My brother, the thing tire me ooh.
Re: EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigeria is a funny country

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could be the Reason for the Igbo Mass Aquaphobia (Fear Of Water) / These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!! / No Honest Nigerian Like Buhari – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.