Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? (2767 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:27am On Apr 23, 2011
Ok ladies do you expect ur man to fight/argue another woman over you? do you think if a man stays out of women business that makes him a true man or would u get mad if ur man did not "defend your honor" what if you are wrong, should he still be in the middle?
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:29am On Apr 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 23, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:33am On Apr 23, 2011
are u ok, why do u assume this is about u? and wat does this have to do with 190 and me? its not good to assume, IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT U,
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by MsPotato(f): 1:34am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Topic,

I dont think a man should be in the fight when a girl is fighting with another girl especially when it has to do with arguments. The only thing he could do is either to advice his girl or calm the both of them down.

However if his girl has been hit by another man, than its his right to protect his girl.
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmm. ok. You must really take me for a joke, say what you want but it's obvious.
190 can't do it himself so he sent you. I hope he can maintain them strings he use to play you for a puppet.

seriously i do like to make u mad sometimes, but u are making urself look craazy, carry on, if u have nothing to add then please stop showcasing your schitzo behavior,
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2011
That's called a biatch move.
Can you imagine if they are arguing about make up stuff and bf try to put his mouth in there?!
Whatever they are arguing about, bf should make them squash it and act like "ladies".

I would only say to my girl:" drop it and let's go" if she continues arguing then I am out and that would probably be the end of "us".

What's next? Fighting till weaves falls off?! lol

Low (or no) class!!!!
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

@ Topic,

I dont think a man should be in the fight when a girl is fighting with another girl especially when it has to do with arguments. The only thing he could do is either to advice his girl or calm the both of them down.

However if his girl has been hit by another man, than its his right to protect his girl.

i do agree
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Can you imagine if they are arguing about make up stuff and bf try to put his mouth in there?!
Whatever they are arguing about, bf should make them squash it and act like "ladies".

I would only say to my girl:" drop it and let's go" if she continues arguing then I am out and that would probably be the end of "us".

Low (or no) class!!!!

true thing, i can't stand a guy that likes to argue in woman dem business, it makes u look like one of the girls
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by 190: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

@ Topic,

Ermm, potato, the last thing i would ever wanna see is my girl to get hurt,

yes i might do the talking and all that, but that other lady too has to watch her mouth else she might as well incure the my wrath as well
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by 190: 1:42am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

true thing, i can't stand a guy that likes to argue in woman dem business, it makes u look like one of the girls

Story, So well i simply cant stand it, male or female as long as its my girl

we are dying together in the battle field angry angry
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

yes i might do the talking and all that, but that other lady too has to watch her mouth else she might as well incure the my wrath as well

and i hope that ladies beats ur asss since u want to be one of the girls
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Was that some undercover question about some past argument with you guys?

Whatever happened between y'all, my answer had nothing to do with 190, MZD or Amina
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Amina or whatever you call yourself.

It seems you really like seeing yourself being dragged to the market for pigs to eat. undecided

How dare you open such a silly,tacky topic simply because a MOFO dictated for you.

I have asked you to think with senses the person you refering to. . is bigger than you . .Don't you get it . . SHE  IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

Imagine  disgracing yourself all over the thread by following a low life dowgy face,Who has nothing meaningful in his life but to stalk preys.
You can see everybody has seen your hypocritical side and still you tryan cover it up . . Don't you have kids to clean up for ?. . .I guess you do but this is how lazy azz like you start destroying your life .

I'm giving you the last fcking chance,Like i did yesterday but you seemed to not get the point. . . . Back the hell off!!!!

By the way . . .Your thread sucks!!
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Was that some undercover question about some past argument with you guys?

Whatever happened between y'all, my answer had nothing to do with 190, MZD or Amina

no not on my part, u know when i post i post from experiences of my own and Friends(in real life) so for anyone to thnk on NL its about them is craazy
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2011
ok dsense.

it's all good tho.
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2011
D-sense:

Amina or whatever you call yourself.

It seems you really like seeing yourself being dragged to the market for pigs to eat. undecided

How dare you open such a silly,tacky topic simply because a MOFO dictated for you.

I have asked you to back off this girl . . She's bigger than you . .Don't you get it . . SHE  IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

Imagine  disgracing yourself all over the thread by following a low life dowgy face,Who has nothing meaningful in his life but to stalk preys.
You can see everybody has seen your hypocritical side and still you tryan cover it up . . Don't you have kids to clean up for ?. . .I guess you do but this is how lazy azz like you start destroying your life .

I'm giving you the last fcking chance,Like i did yesterday but you seemed to not get the point. . . . Back the hell off!!!!

By the way . . .Your thread sucks!!
Dsense choke on my diick, did all u just write make u feel good? lol, smh
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by 190: 1:48am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

and i hope that ladies beats your asss since u want to be one of the girls

LMAO!!!

Sshhh, i have a black beth in Jijutsu and i so would break all her bones within seconds  grin  grin

J.K
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by MsPotato(f): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Low (or no) class!!!!

The end? So soon? Im surprise Jay. I thought relationships are more than that.

190:

190, if the other lady bashed your girl, wetin u want do? Will you tell her to calm down or would you bash her up?
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2011
lmaooo @ captain save a hoe, e gangstas, ive been warned tongue
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2011
cheesy cheesy

aminalib:

lmaooo @ captain save a hoe, e gangstas, ive been warned tongue

the only ho in this muthafucka is your instigating btch azz.
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:51am On Apr 23, 2011
You diickkless head dog . . . .What idleness can cause in someone's life is this grin

Your Husband is there humping girls all over and  you are here following ragtags up and down,pretending as if you are smart.

Why don't you get a life and leave  your stinky azz out of it . . . .  . .Magnoon  rasmy .
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by 190: 1:52am On Apr 23, 2011
=
Ms. Potato:

190, if the other lady bashed your girl, wetin u want do? Will you tell her to calm down or would you bash her up?

Bash her up too,

Why would a lady beat up my girl in my presence  angry angry
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 1:52am On Apr 23, 2011
D-sense:

You diickkless head dog . . . .What idleness can cause in someone's life is this grin

Your Husband is there humping girls all over and you are here following ragtags up and down,pretending as if you are smart.

Why don't you get a life and leave your stinky azz out of it . . . . . .Magnoon rasmy .

grin grin grin tell me more, im getting hoorny
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2011
d-sense let it go hun.

we all know what's up. just let it go.
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by MsPotato(f): 1:56am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

=
Bash her up too,

Why would a lady beat up my girl in my presence  angry angry

I dont mean beat up. If she talks bad things to your girl, what will u do?

By the way, you shouldnt beat up a girl u know? wink
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

grin grin grin tell me more, im getting hoorny

I know yah type . . Stricken riff-raff grin

Always Hot . . why don;t you ask for some corks from that MOFO grin

I know you can;t wait to get it deep in. . .Super S-L-U-T cheesy . . .  .
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by Phate07(m): 1:58am On Apr 23, 2011

I dont advocate fights, i prefer dialogue. So if my woman suddenly turns to a fighter and expects me to waddle into it, then she's missing out on the big picture.
Re: Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? by aminalib(f): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2011
D-sense:

I know yah type . . Stricken riff-raff grin

Always Hot . . why don;t you ask for some corks from that MOFO grin

I know you can;t wait to get it deep in. . .Super S-L-U-T cheesy . . .  .

can i borrow your love diilldo? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? / Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) / Am New Here,who Will Be My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.