Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? (2829 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 5:28am On May 18, 2011
Well women do not sleep around with robots. They do it with men.

So why do only women get the bashing?
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by BABE3: 5:53am On May 18, 2011
We/They get the bashing because, when it comes to sex, females are  superior: asin they have more say. If we/they ain't giving it, then the guy has no choice but to die of Konji (Horniness) or move on to the next person~~ Except if r[i]ape[/i] and abuse comes into play. Men on the order hand ask for it. Their sex drive is on some high levels.--lol. So basically it's left to us/them to say "no". Like, guys hardly say no to sex, do get what I'm saying?

So, it's only logical to bash females.  smiley

I hope I made sense.~~and I'm talking from a general point of view.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 18, 2011
Fornication still has a stigma wherever you are. Even if it is made socially and culturally acceptable, humans in all our foolishness cannot fool the soul, for it knows what is right and what is wrong.

Now following on that, fornication can't happen unless a woman allows it. Because a man will pretty much always want it, physiologically speaking. Which means the responsibility to not engage in it is on the woman's end because she has physiologically been given a much better resistance at engaging in it (most anyway).

So after it happens, people feel she should have done better by not agreeing to it, because she had more power over it than the Hot guys.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by BABE3: 6:14am On May 18, 2011
^^ Right on! You basically said what I said, but in more intelligent way.  smiley
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 18, 2011
See Roki, we are the product of the 'post s3xual revolution' of the 1960's.
Even though ppl (Hippies mostly) were openly s3xual and rebelling world wide, it was still
something that was scorned: the idea of "free for all; non marriage s3x". It wasn't until
the 1980's that it became ACCEPTED (not necessarily liked) that there are ppl who are
not into the 'norm' and wanted to do as they pleased. We are talking about only a span
of maybe 40 something years that ppl were able to finally express themselves s3xually.
40 years on the "time line of the human presence on the Earth" is not long at all, mind you.

My 'historical' ramblings lead up to the point that we are talking thousands of years prior to the 60's
in which women were purchased and received as property therefore her only role was to provide sexual
gratification to her husband alone, to procreate and fend for her family. The idea that 'she could do what a
man does and still be a lady' was out of the question. This is the reason for the mentality of not only guys
but also other gals who are hard on women who have multiple s3x partners, because this is still something fairly
new.

In a nut shell: It's [the mentality] something that was passed down basically. undecided
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Plutarch: 7:18am On May 18, 2011
BABE n 2buff v said it all. One d other hand i think d mind of d society is unconsciously programmed to expect more MORALLY from d women folk. If d ladies on d strenght of gender equality compete with men in fornication,adultery,robbery,rape then d world is doomed.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 18, 2011
@2buff:

I don't buy that "women control" line. Men will find a way to get s3x. Simple.
They (most) tend to target naive GIRLS << into s3x who believe
s3x is love. This tactic has been used since the beginning of time until now.

A woman who says 'no' won't stop a man from doing as he pleases.
Some women/girls have s3x believing as I stated before that it is for love which
men are aware of, then when they give it and are left alone they repeat the cycle
and are labeled whores. It goes back to what I said about "spoiled goods" on another
thread. Men want to play the field but don't want to settle with what has already been touched.
It's a complicated issue that all goes back the views of men
and the woman who allow them to dictate the rules of societies world wide.

The frustration resulted in the "s3xual revolution" which although I support being able to
have s3x without having a 'wedding ring' I will agree with you that doing it with any and everyone is not
ok. That is the problem I have is that ppl think without the wedding ring, s3x cannot be enjoyed monogamously
and in moderation. I am not painting men as the 'enemy' however the blame and responsibility is 50-50.
There are men who are and have been abstinent until meeting the right one. It can be done it's just history
and culture teaches us that women must be 'pure' but that is hard to achieve when some men ride the 'i love u'
coat tail to get in their pants. undecided
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2011
@MzDarkSkin

As much as I admire your mini history lecture, they do not satisfactorily answer the question like BABE and 2buff did. Put the post-sexual revolution story aside and face the fact: men are still on average far hornier than women. Don't be fooled my sister, most men have no class; we will screw anything if given the chance. Ask yourself, how often do you think about sex? A woman might not sleep with a guy simply because something is not right, for example he has his socks on, or he has bad breath, or she is just not feeling it. I have never met a guy who turned down sex after he is in the 'zone' because of some 'technicalities'. We will cover the girl's mouth, or put a pillow over her face, get the job down and kick her out. We are animals, in the biological sense of course  grin, and we seek to spread our seeds. We don't discriminate. We don't give up. And calling us sluts is just redundant. It is in our DNA. If only you were a man, you'd understand!
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 18, 2011
^^LMAO!!!! LOL! grin

Yes I understand your points clearly, I was just adding another aspect to the issue. smiley
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by 190: 8:46am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MzDarkSkin

As much as I admire your mini history lecture, they do not satisfactorily answer the question like BABE and 2buff did. Put the post-sexual revolution story aside and face the fact: men are still on average far hornier than women. Don't be fooled my sister, most men have no class; we will screw anything if given the chance. Ask yourself, how often do you think about sex? A woman might not sleep with a guy simply because something is not right, for example he has his socks on, or he has bad breath, or she is just not feeling it. I have never met a guy who turned down sex after he is the 'zone' because of some 'technicalities'. We will cover the girl's mouth, or put a pillow over her face, get the job down and kick her out. We are animals, in the biological sense of course  grin, and we seek to spread our seeds. We don't discriminate. We don't give up. And calling us sluts is just redundant. It is in our DNA. If only you were a man, you'd understand!

Minus me angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2011
^
Duh, you are a woman!
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by MrsChima(f): 9:32am On May 18, 2011
2buff:

Fornication still has a stigma wherever you are. Even if it is made socially and culturally acceptable, humans in all our foolishness cannot fool the soul, for it knows what is right and what is wrong.

Now following on that, fornication can't happen unless a woman allows it. Because a man will pretty much always want it, physiologically speaking. Which means the responsibility to not engage in it is on the woman's end because she has physiologically been given a much better resistance at engaging in it (most anyway).

So after it happens, people feel she should have done better by not agreeing to it, because she had more power over it than the Hot guys.

SMH. A woman is not responsible for a man's horn dogness and if he lacks self control then maybe he need to be in a cage.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by 190: 9:34am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
Duh, you are a woman!

Happily married to Babe, Ogugua and mzdarkskin angry
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH.  A woman is not responsible for a man's horn dogness and if he lacks self control then maybe he need to be in a cage.  

right. Just like I said some men are selective in whom or when they fork. Self control is not an exception to them.
It just goes back to what I said when I mentioned the "dominance" mentality. Women must be pure and WAIT to be forked while men are on the prowl? It doesn't sit right with me to accept that belief  undecided i know men who scorn the idea of having sporadic s3x and are waiting for marriage or the right one. It is possible.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by BABE3: 9:37am On May 18, 2011
190:

Happily married to Ogugua and mzdarkskin angry

Pls what did you do to Inkiru.? I'm looking for the babe o--- undecided
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by 190: 9:39am On May 18, 2011
^Inkiru is jst fine we are taking things to the alter soon, we even talked a while back
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by MrsChima(f): 9:43am On May 18, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

right. Just like I said some men are selective in whom or when they fork. Self control is not an exception to them.
It just goes back to what I said when I mentioned the "dominance" mentality. Women must be pure and WAIT to be forked while men are on the prowl? It doesn't sit right with me to accept that belief  undecided i know men who scorn the idea of having sporadic s3x and are waiting for marriage or the right one. It is possible.

That is an example of a man who has self respect and knows the essence of manhood is not how many punnies he can obtain or screw but the ONE woman, who respects, loves, honors, and is proud of him because he talks the talk and walks the walk.  wink

Now that is rare in this WORLD.  cool
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by MMM2(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2011
becos women have Womanliness.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by BABE3: 9:49am On May 18, 2011
190:

^Inkiru is jst fine we are taking things to the alter soon, we even talked a while back

kl kl.
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That is an example of a man who has self respect and knows the essence of manhood is not how many punnies he can obtain or screw but the ONE woman, who respects, loves, honors, and is proud of him because he talks the talk and walks the walk.  wink

Now that is rare in this WORLD.  cool

Hmmmm. cool
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Well women do not sleep around with robots. They do it with men.

So why do only women get the bashing?

why are men who sleep around called dogs,

they don't sleep around with robots they do it with women.

so i'd say its a fair game.

we all make choices and that choice defines who we are.
the truth is no one should cast a stone on another, men/women are both guilty of the act and also the name calling
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Phate07(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@MzDarkSkin

As much as I admire your mini history lecture, they do not satisfactorily answer the question like BABE and 2buff did. Put the post-sexual revolution story aside and face the fact: men are still on average far hornier than women. Don't be fooled my sister, most men have no class; we will screw anything if given the chance. Ask yourself, how often do you think about sex? A woman might not sleep with a guy simply because something is not right, for example he has his socks on, or he has bad breath, or she is just not feeling it. I have never met a guy who turned down sex after he is in the 'zone' because of some 'technicalities'.
We will cover the girl's mouth, or put a pillow over her face, get the job down and kick her out. We are animals, in the biological sense of course

grin, and we seek to spread our seeds. We don't discriminate. We don't give up. And calling us sluts is just redundant. It is in our DNA. If only you were a man, you'd understand!

Count me out! angry Most MEN do have control over this innate desire to bleep anything, anytime. You cant just expect me to hump a goat just because its wearing a skirt? Do you? undecided

@topic,
I guess its cos of the fact that this is a man's world. That's why you'll see men marrying 3 or 4 wives, but hardly see women marrying more than 1 husband.

Another thing is that if a women is sleeping around, it usually shows on her body in various ways(like bigger butt and bosoms). But hardly shows on the men(except maybe a much more sturdier manliness.)
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Orton10(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2011
ok.
I'm a slut. . . .Rokii baby happy now? undecided wink
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by MissyB3(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

A woman might not sleep with a guy simply because something is not right, for example he has his socks on, or he has bad breath, or she is just not feeling it. I have never met a guy who turned down sex after he is in the 'zone' because of some 'technicalities'. We will cover the girl's mouth, or put a pillow over her face, get the job down and kick her out.

True . . . Hilarious.  grin  grin
And I think the theory of men being promiscuous by nature is unsubstantiated tripe.

Phate07:

You cant just expect me to hump a goat just because its wearing a skirt? Do you? undecided

Rotfl!  grin grin grin
Y'all are so funny. . . .My ribs hurt.  grin
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by 190: 1:18pm On May 18, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by kpolli(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2011
cos u claim to be the weaker sex
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by swiftycool(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2011
@rokiatu, this could sound lame but i guess its because whenever sex happens it happens outside of a man's body while it happens all INSIDE a woman's body. various key types entering one key hole disfigures the keyhole, while the key itself still stays intact. no one wants a lock or keyhole that any key can open, but most peeps can manage a multipurpose master key that opens many locks. hope this gives a good picture lol smiley
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Orton10(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2011
^
lol . . .twisted thinking indeed wink
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Phate07(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2011
swiftycool:

@rokiatu, this could sound lame but i guess its because whenever sex happens it happens outside of a man's body while it happens all INSIDE a woman's body. various key types entering one key hole disfigures the keyhole, while the key itself still stays intact. no one wants a lock or keyhole that any key can open, but most peeps can manage a multipurpose master key that opens many locks. hope this gives a good picture lol smiley

cool cool I owe you a 6-pack beer!

Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by hackney(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2011
If women were packaged the same way,maybe it would have been easier for men
to keep on the straight and narrow.
the variation in packages out there. . . . wow!
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by swiftycool(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2011
Phate07:

cool cool I owe you a 6-pack beer!

make it a Naija stout that stuff is scarce lol!
Re: Why Are Women Called Slut When They Sleep Around? Do They Sleep With Robots? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 18, 2011
swiftycool:

exactly as I said about, "spoiled goods".  cool

Kingsleyinfo:

why are men who sleep around called dogs,

they don't sleep around with robots they do it with women.

so i'd say its a fair game.

we all make choices and that choice defines who we are.
the truth is no one should cast a stone on another, men/women are both guilty of the act and also the name callin[/b]g

Phate07:

Count me out! angry [b]Most MEN do have control over this innate desire to bleep anything, anytime. You cant just expect me to hump a goat just because its wearing a skirt? Do you?
undecided

@topic,
I guess its cos of the fact that this is a man's world. That's why you'll see men marrying 3 or 4 wives, but hardly see women marrying more than 1 husband.

Just as I've said it's 50-50. [These replies are coming from men btw!]  cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... / How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. / What Would You Do If Approached By A Gay/lesbian Person For Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.