Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave (3079 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by BABE3: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

That is a different scenario. I just hate when people try to be fake.

As a matter of fact, I have a soft spot for cancer patients.

Fstranger, pls what are you saying? Wearing weaves means being fake?  
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:26am On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is not that serious Poster, just get a woman who can mix it up and do not depend on weave as a cover up.  

Thats the problem o religous weavers, and they increasing in number. Even one my frends Girlfriend refuse to take off weave for him. And theres nothing wrong with her hair. Sometimes you hear excuse ' I dont look good without weave' oya please ur man and let him see  grin

How can you expect me marry one such babe (unless she has whipped me goood cheesy cheesy)
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:27am On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ms. potato. take a nap hun grin grin

Why are u being sarcastic to me the whole week? Im not confuse nor am I on pills abeg!  angry

Am I not allowed to contribute now?  cry cry cry

BABE!:

That's why I wear weaves! It's super fun!  I work my natural hair alot too. But, I love weaves. I can do without though. I'm not addicted. cheesy

I wish we can use weave here too but theres none for sale. The only thing they sale here are those false wig but the wigs are too damn expensive. Only the very very rich ones can afford it but people here dont buy them unless if they are bald.  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Ystranger: 4:27am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

Yes ma'am.

Go natural baby!
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:29am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Like why must we be so boring like thos men whom only is limited to weart slacks and jeans (unless if he is scottish, perhaps he get option to wear skirt  tongue) and their hair is only one type or maybe 3 types. Like say he go to the barber and barber says so what type of hair today? Type A? Type B or Type C? And you guys go answer. . . Sheesh! What choices do I have?  undecided      grin   And your shirt na only two types. With Sleeve or no sleev? WIth color or no color? The only thing u get to choose is the colour of the shirt sef but if you choose pink, people go call u gay. . . Its sad really . . . cry cry cry

You still love us though ? and the package we carry wink . So we got nothing to worry about ooooo.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by toyemz(f): 4:31am On Apr 23, 2011
@ystranger

Not being yourself is a huge turn on for conservatives like me and the OP

so you like,even though you claim you dont?
lol
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Ystranger: 4:32am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

I meant [size=18pt]turn-off[/size]

PS: Will correct!
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

That's why I wear weaves! It's super fun!  I work my natural hair alot too. But, I love weaves. I can do without them though. I'm not addicted. cheesy

See you work natural a lot. But theres many that wont let you see their real hair saying 'I dont look good'. What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why are u being sarcastic to me the whole week? Im not confuse nor am I on pills abeg!  angry

Am I not allowed to contribute now?  cry cry cry

Fine. I won't bother u again  cool
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

You still love us though ? and the package we carry wink . So we got nothing to worry about ooooo.

Nahhh. . . . I only like certain specific men.

MzDarkSkin:

Fine. I won't bother u again  cool

Again u sound sarcastic. I dont know why.

Its like people are not entitle to their opinions but only your opinion matters alot and other people is expected to take heed on only your opinion. You made me feel that way to be honest with you.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:38am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Ms. Potato

Plus we have 'baban riga' ooo. U know 'Alhaji' in Baban Riga makes you melt no ?   grin

*Edit*

I see 'only specfic men' . sad . Can he wear baban riga ?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:39am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Ms. Potato

Plus we have 'baban riga' ooo. U know 'Alhaji' in Baban Riga makes you melt no ?   grin

Whats 'baban riga'? And whats Alhaji?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:41am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Ms. Potato

Are you not Nigerian lol ?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by BABE3: 4:41am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

See you work natural a lot. But theres many that wont let you see their real hair saying 'I dont look good'. What kind of nonsense is this?

Then that's a self esteem problem. Right now, one side of my head shaved, the other side is braided with long extensions. cheesy I love having fun with my head/hair.

Could you clarify your topic again? You can't marry girls that wear weaves all the time, or girls that wear weaves sometimes. ?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Ms. Potato

Are you not Nigerian lol ?

yes I am but I am Edo Chinese wink
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2011
first of all Ms.Potato I was joking with you.
second I barely talk to you on here so please [size=18pt]do not lie on me[/size].
Everybody's opinion matters to me unless it's negativity about me.
I was joking, just like I tell Chima to go to bed at least she knows
i dont mean anything by it. You of all ppl should know me better
but I see you a band wagoner too.

like i said, I wont bother you again.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Ms. Potato

= baban riga

Alhaji = Islamic title for Someone that has done 'Hajj' in Mecca (Arabia)

in Nigeria you can call Muslim Men that
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2011
oooooh! That is what Alhaji means! okay! cheesy
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2011
@ BABE!

My prefrence is, more time no weave than weave. So yes, Cant marry girls that wear 'Weave all the time'
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 23, 2011
Hmm, well again I think it all depends on the person. Some careers and/or lifestyles may make weave-wearing the best option. For example, celebrities. I can't imagine them flat ironing my hair for one event, and then curling it for one, braiding it for another, too much manipulation.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Pweety4me(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Your business, afterall no woman was born with a weave to her head undecided
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by 190: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2011
I kant be worried cos she doesn't wear weave

( miss snow white ) cool cool
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

first of all Ms.Potato I was joking with you.
second I barely talk to you on here so please [size=18pt]do not lie on me[/size].
Everybody's opinion matters to me unless it's negativity about me.
I was joking, just like I tell Chima to go to bed at least she knows
i dont mean anything by it. You of all ppl should know me better
but I see you a band wagoner too.

like i said, I wont bother you again.

OMG!!! See how mean you are. I swear u so man I want hug transformer now!!! cry cry cry

BTW, Im also joking

Nadanbata:

@ Ms. Potato

= baban riga

Alhaji = Islamic title for Someone that has done 'Hajj' in Mecca (Arabia)

in Nigeria you can call Muslim Men that

We call it Haji here. So whats with the Haj thing than? What has it got to do with me? No go talk to me about Muslim ooo. . . I have no more comment about Muslims in Malaysia. They make me have menaupause undecided
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Trac: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Poster

Women will never understand.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

OMG!!! See how mean you are. I swear u so man I want hug transformer now!!! cry cry cry

BTW, Im also joking
undecided cheesy
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MrsChima(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Trac:

@Poster

Women will never understand.

Men will never understand.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by aminalib(f): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
so no weave on her pubic area either undecided
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Trac: 3:58am On Apr 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men will never understand.  

Men will never understand what?  The fakeness?  Is it the horse-hair mounted or the Burmese hair in big demand?! ((http://www.womensenews.org/story/business/060709/indian-temples-do-brisk-business-womens-hair) (http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=123577))

No, Ma'am!  How do you explain having a wife that you cannot present to colleagues or ashamed to be seen in public with?  An African is an African and embedded with Saharan (including Sub) traits.  Eurocentric standards is not African.  GOD made a race and called it good.  The so-called race saw it fit that they are inferior or improperly built and so, improved on themselves to fit the taste of those that once enslaved them.  How corny.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Ranoscky(m): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2011
The fukk is goin on here?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 24, 2011
Trac:
Men will never understand what?  The fakeness?  Is it the horse-hair mounted or the Burmese hair in big demand?! ((http://www.womensenews.org/story/business/060709/indian-temples-do-brisk-business-womens-hair) (http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=123577))

No, Ma'am!  How do you explain having a wife that you cannot present to colleagues or ashamed to be seen in public with?  An African is an African and embedded with Saharan (including Sub) traits.  Eurocentric standards is not African.  GOD made a race and called it good.  The so-called race saw it fit that they are inferior or improperly built and so, improved on themselves to fit the taste of those that once enslaved them.  How corny.

The "so-called race" saw themselves as inferior because they were not excepted as human beings. They were considered 3/5 of a person at one point. Either Blacks/AAs conformed to Whites or they lived a miserable life, constantly subjected to harassment and insults.

Blacks/AAs do not give their money to Black-owned companies. The hair companies that Blacks/AAs turn to most are owned by Whites, who have fed them nonsense for hundreds of years, so as to fit in, and will continue to do so until Blacks/AAs decide, for themselves, that enough is enough.

Thus, I'm convinced that some, I repeat, SOME, of these weave-wearers simply don't know any better. The same goes for people who relax their hair. I'm not exempt. My mom relaxed my hair from an early age and it continued for years but I've stopped now. Some of us have been on that path since three or four years of age. I don't mind occasional weave-wearing really. However, some people do it habitually. Some people spend hundreds or thousands on it. I simply wonder if it's worth it because, quite frankly, caring for your own hair is far cheaper and you can look just as good, if not better.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by african1(f): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2011
That is your choice. Personally I would never put on a weave even if I had bad hair or was bald. I rather be bald than wear something fake, but that is just my opinion. I am sure you will find a pretty girl that does not wear a weave,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault / I Nid Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.