Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday (50671 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by SmartPolician: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Most ladies are extremely self-absorbed, self-centered and stingy. That's a fact I have learned over time. If you come across a selfless lady, never ever let her go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by MrBachelor: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is burning, and this is news.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Edusouls(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
When they say Nigerian girls are useless you people don’t understand, but experience is the best teacher, simpin generation of men..

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Freestainworld(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2021
someone who spent 50k on a girl's birthday surely have a kingdom, and the babe is the manager of that kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Goldenheart(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
cool
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
You spent ORDINARY $100 and you uploaded such for people like me to commend you.
What will then happen when you start securing FLIGHTS from Los Angeles to Lagos for her?

In Summary:
Save your cash.
Strive to be endowed.
Go for well-endowed Ladies.
By doing so, you wouldn't complain about 2k Ladies
& those human Leeches again in your entire Life.
Your worth will be equivalent to hers.
So when spending $2000 for shopping it wouldn't mean anything to both of you.
GUYS, stop dating Leeches. There are classy Ladies out there. Cleave to them and end all these worries.
Class attracts Class. Build your humor to that level and see such Ladies gravitate towards you.

It's always better to be insulted by an asset than to be insulted by a LIABILITY.
For all, Liabilities will always insult you.

My phone screen don kpas and it's very hard to comment but I couldn't help not commenting on such a brilliant comment. Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Heavensent01(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2021
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

I don't blame these girls, Nigerian men have really tolerated a lot of nonsense

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by greypencils: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Problem nor dey finish

When you are dating a broke lady, you will be the one to give her gifts on her birthday and on your own birthday too, she's shaa always at the receiving end

They are kuku telling you, you say you no want independent lady
Its better to date/marry a broke and loyal lady than an independent LovePeddler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Chibae4real: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
Most ladies are extremely self-absorbed, self-centered and stingy. That's a fact I have learned over time. If you come across a selfless lady, never ever let her go.

i just hope guy that have sense will adhered to your advised.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Problem nor dey finish

When you are dating a broke lady, you will be the one to give her gifts on her birthday and on your own birthday too, she's shaa always at the receiving end

They are kuku telling you, you say you no want independent lady
Exactly. I just left my fine galfriend. Bro now I know y gals go after money. I will never date a poor lady from a poor background no mata how fine she is. I will just fùck n go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Bellotelli: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
The type of rubbish we see on front page these days sef
Someone postedbthis same thing on his whatspp status some days ago.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2021
But it's funny how some girls expect gifts during their BDays and can only send you wishes during YOURS......its funny even the ones that friendzone you will still expect a gift from you.

Men, face your business and left girls mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
What a girl did after her boyfriend spent 50k on her birthday...lol...all this girls sha

Fatima whyyy??

The typical MISOGYNISTIC and DUMB Nigerian male...
If you do not have N50K to spend on someone, why do so?

Meanwhile, it is CRUDE AND BUSH to broadcast how much you spent on someone else

>

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Shalommy(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
See men.. Your gf address u as her king and u're not happy. Make she kill herself?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Primenet(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
You spent ORDINARY $100 and you uploaded such for people like me to commend you.
What will then happen when you start securing FLIGHTS from Los Angeles to Lagos for her?

In Summary:
Save your cash.
Strive to be endowed.
Go for well-endowed Ladies.
By doing so, you wouldn't complain about 2k Ladies
& those human Leeches again in your entire Life.
Your worth will be equivalent to hers.
So when spending $2000 for shopping it wouldn't mean anything to both of you.
GUYS, stop dating Leeches. There are classy Ladies out there. Cleave to them and end all these worries.
Class attracts Class. Build your humor to that level and see such Ladies gravitate towards you.

It's always better to be insulted by an asset than to be insulted by a LIABILITY.
For all, Liabilities will always insult you.

You too much
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Massdamm(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place

lol sharp guy

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2021
TheEnygma:

I ain't no SIMP bro.... I was once a SIMP before I took an overdose of the REDPILL and I ain't going back.
lolgrin
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Since u can afford it why complain?

Nevertheless, Broda find consolation in the fact before her/their very eyes u are now considered an eligible 1000 yards husband material.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Innobee99(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Years ago I spent alot on my babe's birthday but on my own birthday I got N250 aboki perfume, like say my bodi dey smell.

I was shocked
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Roysnickz: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Well he gave with a pinch of salt.
Giving without expecting helps save you from feeling bad when you don't get reciprocal gestures.

In another words don't give what you can't afford to let go.
In another news if you have access to internet + PC/Android and you ain't earning even $5 a day then it's your own undoing.

Join REG (Residual Earners Group) if you have the financial muscle and interested on earning daily for financial sufficiency so you won't bother after spending just a lil above $100 for shopping as the case of the subject matter of this thread! Lolz

@Seniorwriter
how?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Don't blame them...most are broke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by xamuel17(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
What a girl did after her boyfriend spent 50k on her birthday...lol...all this girls sha

Fatima whyyy??

you don dey shalaye?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Peachy14: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2021
LOL! A king without a kingdom
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Seniorwriter(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Roysnickz:

how?

Your (how) question is vague...put it in plain explanatory mode.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
RuddyFusion:
But it's funny how some girls expect gifts during their BDays and can only send you wishes during YOURS......its funny even the ones that friendzone you will still expect a gift from you.

Men, face your business and left girls mata

It’s becoming painfully clear that the typical Nigerian male WHINES a lot...
Instead of BITCHING, they should not feel compelled to give any gift if they cannot afford it.

Btw, a “gift” given in anticipation of a return or so someone would be your girlfriend is NOT a gift.

>
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by khalids: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Shalommy:
See men.. Your gf address u as her king and u're not happy. Make she kill herself?
That's real nice....on her next birthday he should just address her as Queen and chill and be looking from far....
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
greypencils:
Its better to date/marry a broke and loyal lady than an independent LovePeddler

Motigbo o
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Oracleforce: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Shalommy:

We know your type....

5k will do the job....if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness exalts a nation
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by musa234(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:

Lol..You are the man, some guys will allow emotions becloud their sense of reasoning. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha hahahaha kikikikikikiki hohohohohohoho
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by lozanni(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin King of all 'mugus'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.