Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos (50611 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by iGISTMORE: 4:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Lovely pictures as man happily rest his head on his fiancée’s chest in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/excited-man-resting-his-head-on-his-fiancees-chest-in-pre-wedding-photos

3 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by iGISTMORE: 4:57am On Jan 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Slazim: 5:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Make up really help this woman.

30 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by ediama(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2019
A good woman is the best reward a man can ever wish for in this life.

Through her, you live longer and in peace, you become a father, you become a reason other men desire marriage, you become focus and more responsible, your dreams are fulfil, etc.

As a man and one who do not find it difficult to have a woman with me, I will affirm sincerely that a good wife is a gift from God. You can't get it right depending on your skills.....when it comes to wife my brother humble yourself and pray to your God for help.

A woman is the strongest thing on earth. She enters your life and things begin to change. (Rmba change can be positive or negative)

God blessed their marriage with peace and beautiful kids.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by sykeng(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Nice shots
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by aishapmbtoto: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Deckline(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2019
friday112:
i will be excited if i was him
Who wouldn't be

3 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2019
beautiful

what's with men and boobs tho
not that i'm complaining

4 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Na him get him tin ooooo.

Happy Married Life Cute COUPLE!

Life is a BEAUTIFUL thingy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Spinoren(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Men love boobs tested and confirmed

Check out my signature for your websites

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by AllenSpencer: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
This was how Churchill and Tonto Dike started.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Iceman2017(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
When you marry a woman that has what you like most grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Lilshorecords(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
I luv puff puff

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by mcmbonu: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Yommy
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Alzirida(f): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
embarassed

Looking so artificial.

Too much photo edit

6 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by jeff1607(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
sleepy eyes vs eyes wey don tear

17 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by uc4uandc(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Beautiful couples

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by waxxydude: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
See conji don dey close the guy eyes sef.

Men with this sleepy kinda eyes are always dangerous, it's either na heavy conji closing the eyes or na wicked owu blurring his vision.

7 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Ferrous(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Happy married life to them
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by GentleMoney: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Lovely Couple..

5 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2019
This pre wedding pictures reveals what goes on in the mind of many young ones getting married.

The guy's hand is on the lady's ass

The lady's hand is around the guy's pocket

Hmm... Too much sense will not kee me grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
ediama:
A good woman is the best reward a man can ever wish for in this life.

Through her, you live longer and in peace, you become a father, you become a reason other men desire marriage, you become focus and more responsible, your dreams are fulfil, etc.

As a man and one who do not find it difficult to have a woman with me, I will affirm sincerely that a good wife is a gift from God. You can't get it right depending on your skills.....when it comes to wife my brother humbl

e yourself and pray to your God for help.

A woman is the strongest thing on earth. She enters your life and things begin to change. (Rmba change can be positive or negative)

God blessed their marriage with peace and beautiful kids.
Your head correct, infact you were raised properly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by SocialJustice: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Thick girls are the best.

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Nice one.

See signature.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by InaNla(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Ok seen: next please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.