Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion (4738 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Useless?? / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2021
I've been coming across various posts on this forum about how women and mostly women are useless and why men should avoid them at all cost.

This is not only a nairaland plaque. It is also on twitter with traces on Facebook.

In my honest opinion I do not see women or Nigeria girls as useless. Rather I see people who understand their values and exploit it to the fullest.

For instance, when we ask what a woman has to offer in a relationship, a lot of us do not know that the answer to that question is very obvious. But because we are asking the wrong question, we get the wrong answers.

A woman does not have to bring anything tangible to the table. Hear me out please. If a woman must bring something tangible to the table, then you must ask yourself why you keep preparing lines, working hard to get a girl's attention who you are confused has nothing tangible to offer you.

First off, you are not doing a woman a favour by liking her, asking her out or taking her places. She was on her own, then you saw something you love, a value which you liked and made you to approach her.

Herself being a woman is a value. This is why it is often hard for a woman to walk up to a man to toast him on her own. In doing so, she is declaring that she has no inherent value and automatically becomes the one to work hard to measure up to your standards.

Women have an inherent value just as you as a man have an inherent strength and do not need much workout to beat almost 80% of women on earth in a fight.

As such, they have themselves to offer in a relationship. Not just their body but their presence, laughter, conversations and smiles.

Trust me those things are what your money can never buy and if you have ever been loved truly b a woman you'll understand this to the fullest.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Waylex21(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
I've been coming across various posts on this forum about how women and mostly women are useless and why men should avoid them at all cost.

This is not only a nairaland plaque. It is also on twitter with traces on Facebook.

In my honest opinion I do not see women or Nigeria girls as useless. Rather I see people who understand their values and exploit it to the fullest.

For instance, when we ask what a woman has to offer in a relationship, a lot of us do not know that the answer to that question is very obvious. But because we are asking the wrong question, we get the wrong answers.

A woman does not have to bring anything tangible to the table. Hear me out please. If a woman must bring something tangible to the table, then you must ask yourself why you keep preparing lines, working hard to get a girl's attention who you are confused has nothing tangible to offer you.

First off, you are not doing a woman a favour by liking her, asking her out or taking her places. She was on her own, then you saw something you love, a value which you liked and made you to approach her.

Herself being a woman is a value. This is why it is often hard for a woman to walk up to a man to toast him on her own. In doing so, she is declaring that she has no inherent value and automatically becomes the one to work hard to measure up to your standards.

Women have an inherent value just as you as a man have an inherent strength and do not need much workout to beat almost 80% of women on earth in a fight.

As such, they have themselves to offer in a relationship. Not just their body but their presence, laughter, conversations and smiles.

Trust me those things are what your money can never buy and if you have ever been loved truly b a woman you'll understand this to the fullest.

You are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2021
A SIMP and his money/life are soon parted.....

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by RENOWNED2(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2021
This is the stupidest shit i have read in a long time and i have read some pretty stupid shit lately.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:
A SIMP and his money are soon parted.....
But that doesn't stop you from toasting them with all your time and energy

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2021
RENOWNED2:
This is the stupidest shit i have read in a long time and i have read some pretty stupid shit lately.
Well, you've finally become what you read. No offense.

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by RENOWNED2(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
Well, you've finally become what you read. No offense.
Okay. Easy on the stupidity though. Goodluck!

15 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Okay. Easy on the stupidity though. Goodluck!
easy on the shit you vomit though

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
The kind of rubbish people come here to type is astounding,so because she's a woman she instantly has value undecided and you even went further to say more stupid things like she brings presence,laughter,smiles and conversations undecided so your fellow guys that bring all these things are useless because they are not women undecided

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
The kind of rubbish people come here to type is astounding,so because she's a woman she instantly has value undecided and you even went further to say more stupid things like she brings presence,laughter,smiles and conversations undecided so your fellow guys that bring all these things are useless because they are not women undecided

You still have not counter any thing I said just using insults to elude the argument.

If a thing has no value, why do you chase after it? If it is worthless, why go after it at all.

If the presence of a woman in your life is nothing, why squander so much of your sweat for it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2021
do we not have women chasing after men,is it not the same women that you claim have value that come online complaining about "how they can't find a man", these same women constantly talk about how they need a man in their lives grin the same women are the ones putting on make up, putting on body revealing clothes,fake hair just to grab the attention of men grin but according to you they don't chase men.If the presence of a man means nothing to women, they wouldn't be the biggest patrons of plastic surgery and cosmetic.

Crystalom3:

You still have not counter any thing I said just using insults to elude the argument.

If a thing has no value, why do you chase after it? If it is worthless, why go after it at all.

If the presence of a woman in your life is nothing, why squander so much of your sweat for it?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by tosik(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2021
u think you have reason it all?abeg mosdii over to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Casham: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2021
I totally disagree with this. All of the girls I've dated so far except one did the chasing and approaching. We talk of women as if they are the final reward for a man's hardwork. As if their presence is all you need. Talks like that makes it look like they are doing the man a favor if they "agree" to date or marry him. I will say it is our culture that makes it seem that way. The truth is that it is the man doing her a favor. The earlier we accept this truth, the better for our children.

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by crystalmoon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
?

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
do we not have women chasing after men,is it not the same women that you claim have value that come online complaining about "how they can't find a man", these same women constantly talk about how they need a man in their lives grin the same women are the ones putting on make up, putting on body revealing clothes,fake hair just to grab the attention of men grin but according to you they don't chase men.If the presence of a man means nothing to women, they wouldn't be the biggest patrons of plastic surgery and cosmetic.

there you get it wrong again.

A woman wearing fake whatever is accentuating her assets just as a man makes more money to upgrade his looks.

Clearly, you've never heard men say a girl is out of their league not because she has money but because of her looks?

A woman is a value by herself. That's why you'll continue chasing them forever.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Casham:
I totally disagree with this. All of the girls I've dated so far except one did the chasing and approaching. We talk of women as if they are the final reward for a man's hardwork. As if their presence is all you need. Talks like that makes it look like they are doing the man a favor if they "agree" to date or marry him. I will say it is our culture that makes it seem that way. The truth is that it is the man doing her a favor. The earlier we accept this truth, the better for our children.
they are the final reward.

Kings have been chosen the prettiest women for ages and till date, Ned nwoko will choose Regina Daniel over your sisters just as she would choose him over you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by CsRockefeller(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:

Kings have been chosen the prettiest women for ages and till date, Ned nwoko will choose Regina Daniel over your sisters just as she would choose him over you.

You are delusional. "Women are the final reward"? shocked

You must be a man who fantasizes about women always.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
CsRockefeller:

You are delusional. "Women are the final reward"? shocked

You must be a man who fantasizes about women always.
All I see is insult upon insult with no concrete argument.

Is the end goal to shame me into accepting your position on the matter?

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by zealkane(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Another simp detected lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Casham: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:

I see why you can comfortably make that pugnacious statement. Your mind is weak. Resorting to insults already. Everybody is a slave to the culture they follow. Not every king married because of beauty. For years, kings marry to solidify their hold on power. So most marry from high class families for the connections. What is the name of the French president who married his teacher? For every Ned Nwoko, there are two Francoise Hollands and Ferdinands(husband of Isabelle)
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by CsRockefeller(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
All I see is insult upon insult with no concrete argument.

Is the end goal to shame me into accepting your position on the matter?

Whatever rocks your boat man. If any woman thinks I will slave just to put a ring on it then she has the wrong guy.

You can bed a thousand ladies and still be the greatest fool that ever lived on earth, women ain't any reward for any man.

13 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by horlahwaley(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
OP, continue worshipping women now, no one will tell you to stop. Meanwhile. I am in that stage of my life where i think apart for procreation, no need of engaging in any form of relationship, and to tell you i dnt chase woman the current girl did the chase i only showed interest.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Jesterinjay: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
So we as men have no value,we don't deserve to be worked for. They have inherent value,we have inherent strength that makes them lazy and expect a hardworking and successful man come for them. Let their value feed and carter for them. Spits

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Jeon(f): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:

you are only wasting your time educating those immature boys in man body.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by RENOWNED2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
easy on the shit you vomit though
I know you are female. You even created other monikers replying yourself. Now, look where your narcissism, low self esteem and quest for validation has left you; creating stupid threads on nairaland and embarassing your lineage. Them tell you say ashawo no be work, you no gree.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by dafeoroyo: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mosdi,,,,oya food don land

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by blinking001(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is pussy worship taken too far. OP you're very silly oh.

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by blinking001(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jesterinjay:
So we as men have no value,we don't deserve to be worked for. They have inherent value,we have inherent strength that makes them lazy and expect a hardworking and successful man come for them. Let their value feed and carter for them. Spits
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by mosdii(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by mosdii(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=tosik post=101225846]u think you have reason it all?abeg mosdii over to you[/quote.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! / She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her / People Who Took Plastic Surgery Too Far (a Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.