Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? (8798 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Emperormartin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have noticed in this part of the world that it is really hard for a lady to approach a man and profess her love.

Due to that, most of them have resolve the use of "green light" to communicate their affection for their choice of men which many men cannot decode.

But recently, I've noticed one and that is GREETING.
When I mean greeting here I mean constant greetings.

A lady who fancies you can greet you on the road in the morning, afternoon, evening and even night.

Infact, she can greet you good morning by 7am in the morning and when she sees you around 10am that same morning she'll still greet again good morning... That's a Green Light!!! If you like her make a move.

So what other Green Light do you know ladies display so that gentlemen in the house can learn.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dont go and hustle

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by MajesticKris: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
You still dey find green light cheesy...

My brother make money, you go run from direct toasting cheesy tire

50 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
U be traffic police.... Which one is green light... No deceive urself oo the green light na to collect ur money at the end with nothing to offer than the waterside...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Bruno3000(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Durentt:
Dont go and hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Durentt:
Dont go and hustle
Nigerians no dey ever get Joy grin

14 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
U be traffic police.... Which one is green light... No deceive urself oo the green light na to collect ur money at the end with nothing to offer than the waterside...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by YorubaLord: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Green light ko, Red light district ni... angry

3 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by blazepascal(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
she will look at you 2 or 3 sec and look away immediately that's one of their old tactics but only sharp guys can detect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Laughing at your lame ass jokes and wanting to spend time with you after greeting you.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Boning anytime they see you.

If she quickly walks away anytime you come around.

Running errands hundred times just so you can pass through his street or neighborhood let him see you.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by ictjobber: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Durentt:
Dont go and hustle

There's more to life than hustling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by tnerro1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on you

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by ekene101: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Awon hustlers above,where una names for forbes list,I mean local government forbes list.. frustrated aggressive Nigerians.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nazgul: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
The only green light girls in this part of the world give to any guy is when they discover that he's financially stable. Once you attain financial stability, they'll be the ones flocking around you and laughing like drunk clowns at your boring jokes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by OGWILLS123: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:
Boning anytime they see you.

If she quickly walks away anytime you come around.

Running errands hundred times just so you can pass through his street or neighborhood let him see you.

Pls explain the bolded better shocked,
bcus there is this girl that is always twisting her face
any time she sees me or being aggressive toward
me like am the cause of her misfortune angry

11 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by zealkane(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
The only green light I can attest to is how to make money. Every other green light has lost its glow
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
OGWILLS123:

me like am the course of her misfortune angry

I don't understand your own o. The type I'm talking about, she'll act like you don't exist, meanwhile shes observing all you're doing with Corner eye. Lol

Maybe this your own hates you. From the way you described her attitude towards you.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by OGWILLS123: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:

I don't understand your own o. The type I'm talking about, she'll act like you don't exist, meanwhile shes observing all you're doing with Corner eye. Lol

Maybe this your own hates you. From the way you described her attitude towards you.

Lol grin

but this is someone that will live everything she's
doing and look at me when am passing by, but when we get in contact she will be acting like..........................................what I don't even know sef

5 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Lol grin

but this is someone that will live everything she's
doing and look at me when am passing by, but when we get in contact she will be acting like..........................................what I don't even know sef

Lol.. she may like you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by SeaTrade(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
MajesticKris:
You still dey find green light cheesy...

My brother make money, you go run from direct toasting cheesy tire
Not true ,money makes you more lonely as you become seemingly unapproachable.
If you have ever dated women of a certain class,you will know this.
Except of course you roll with Panthers then I'll understand you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by tunize(m): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2021
grin
AsherAmari:

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by womenareapess: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Emperormartin:
I have noticed in this part of the world that it is really hard for a lady to approach a man and profess her love.

Due to that, most of them have resolve the use of "green light" to communicate their affection for their choice of men which many men cannot decode.

A lady who fancies you can greet you on the road in the morning, afternoon, evening and even night.

Infact, she can greet you good morning by 7am in the morning and when she sees you around 10am that same morning she'll still greet again good morning... That's a Green Light!!! If you like her make a move.

So what other Green Light do you know ladies display so that gentlemen in the house can learn.
Mr GREEN LIGHT don't go and be looking for GREEN money! dey there and be deceiving yourself with those miserable baboons called naija women undecided

one last note! please change that "gentlemen in the house" to confederate SIMP undecided

BLACK TOTO FINISH YOU THERE!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Freestainworld(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2021
OGWILLS123:

me like am the cause of her misfortune angry
when a girl unessarily gets angry on you for nothing, she's having a crush on you, she needs your attention.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by theNOISEmaker: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2021
ekene101:
Awon hustlers above,where una names for forbes list,I mean local government forbes list.. frustrated aggressive Nigerians.
Guy.. Lmaoooooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by femi4: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Emperormartin:

1. Unnecessarily shy, looking down when talking to you

2. Holding you by the arm when walking side by side

3. Insisting on sharing a seat with you even when there are vacant seats available

4. Maintaining eye focus and adjusting her hair when you guys are having a discussion

5. Never misses important days and events in your life. Probably first person to wish you happy birthday/New year etc.

6. She pays sometimes when you guys hangout

8 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Nazgul:
The only green light girls in this part of the world give to any guy is when they discover that he's financially stable. Once you attain financial stability, they'll be the ones flocking around you and laughing like drunk clowns at your boring jokes.
LOL

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by MajesticKris: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Make money and come to lekki cheesy... Seeing is believing...

SeaTrade:
Not true ,money makes you more lonely as you become seemingly unapproachable.
If you have ever dated women of a certain class,you will know this.
Except of course you roll with Panthers then I'll understand you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by SeaTrade(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
Make money and come to lekki cheesy... Seeing is believing...

How you take know say I never make money? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by MajesticKris: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Oya come lekki, if you need where to stay... Link up... Make you see something grin

SeaTrade:
How you take know say I never make money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by SeaTrade(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
Oya come lekki, if you need where to stay... Link up... Make you see something grin

Okay chair.
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Emperormartin(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
1. Unnecessarily shy, looking down when talking to you

2. Holding you by the arm when walking side by side

3. Insisting on sharing a seat with you even when there are vacant seats available

4. Maintaining eye focus and adjusting her hair when you guys are having a discussion

5. Never misses important days and events in your life. Probably first person to wish you happy birthday/New year etc.

6. She pays sometimes when guys hangout
Wow No.4 will be hard to decipher ordinarily

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Sex Group / IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.