Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl (2442 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 11:18am On May 01, 2021
Guys make this mistake early on when they meet a girl/lady they want to flirt with because they are sexually attracted to her.

What you say and how u respond to her questions can determine the kind or type of lady u expect her to be.

A lady who dosent know what u expect of her when u woo her for the first time will ask ...

"why me of all girls"? or she may ask

"What do you want from me"? or

"what do u like about me"?

This question, if not answered well can determine what type of lady she'll be if she eventually agrees to go out with you...

If the guy says something like " I am attracted to u because u are a very nice and decent lady" He's done for !!! grin

It will end in premium tears... grin

Rocktation

Farano

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Xenry: 11:19am On May 01, 2021
Oga, what are you trying to say?undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by chatinent: 11:21am On May 01, 2021
Secondhand tears.
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 11:29am On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
Oga, what are you trying to say?undecided
A guy who is sexually attracted to a woman, and wants her body should not approach her with words like she's a nun with high morality values and decency... If she thinks he thinks of her as a good girl, she would prefer to remain his good girl, especially if she likes him.

When it's time for the sex, she turns him down with the virginity slang... promising to deliver the honeypot on her wedding nightgrin

But then goes out to give the juicy pussi.e to a dangerous naughty talking street guy who approached her bluntly and referring to her already as a naughty bad girl grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by yanabasee1(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
OP, it isn't about the wooing pattern that matters....

But how you build the relationship. For instance, after you both agreed to be bf/gf and begin to act like one... Then you begin to notice things you wouldn't like and you refuse to speak up, or you do and she shuts you down and you allowed tht to pass by.

If she gets by at every arguments and disagreement and you as a man chicken out just to allow peace to rain...There will be a time where you will never have a say anymore and she'll literally be the man and you the woman...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Xenry: 11:32am On May 01, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
A guy who is sexually attracted to a woman, and wants her body should not approach her with words like she's a nun with high morality values and decency... If she thinks he thinks of her as a good girl, she would prefer to remain his good girl, especially if she likes him.

When he wants sex, she turns him down with the virginity slanggrin

But then goes out and give the juicy pussi.e to another naughty guy who approached her as a naughty girl grin
Exactly, that's true!
Any girl can be a good or bad girl to you. but it depends on how you treat her.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Lilpen3758: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys make this mistake early on when they meet a girl/lady they want to flirt with because they are sexually attracted to her.

What you say the first time determines the kind of lady u expect her to be

A lady who dosent know what u expect of her when u woo her for the first time will ask ...

"why me of all girls"? or she make ask

This question, if not answered well can determine what type of lady she'll be if she eventually agrees to go out with the u...

If the guy says something like " I am attracted to u because u are a very nice and decent lady" He's done for !!! grin

My G, you are fvcking smart
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Quality20(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2021
Honestly that's true, im also guilty of assuming that every good n decent looking girl is decent , until I started using bad guys template , that was when I realised that many of them I assumed to be decent queens could have or are actually hardcore coded sex working girls. Na so somebody for go do mistake marry a something else o. God forbid
Guys need to shine their eyes o

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2021
Op if what one say will determine one's fate with ladies when toasting.... Then, When she says what do u see in me... Just tell her I see u as a fuckee that me the FUcker wants to Bleep... No be me talk am oo... With that u go win Grammy..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op if what one say will determine one's fate with ladies when toasting.... Then, When she says what do u see in me... Just tell her I see u as a fuckee that me the FUcker wants to Bleep... No be me talk am oo... With that u go win Grammy..
lol... u are somethinggrin
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Secondhand tears.
grin
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by BigYash: 4:55pm On May 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
She will smile to it. You don get fvckimg mate be that. These things no hard and girls no be god. Say anything, if she no like am..make she move.. Fishes full river abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by habsydiamond(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
BigYash:
She will smile to it. You don get fvckimg mate be that. These things no hard and girls no be god. Say anything, if she no like am..make she move.. Fishes full river abeg
very simple.... How about those hard to get too.... You think this strategy will work for them

1 Like

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by BigYash: 5:03pm On May 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
very simple.... How about those hard to get too.... You think this strategy will work for them
Hard to get for who? Talk to her ,if she starts forming hard to get. Just ignore her. After all no be only she dey. When you start begging her or asking like she is heaven on earth. She will keep misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2021
BigYash:
Hard to get for who? Talk to her ,if she starts forming hard to get. Just ignore her. After all no be only she dey. When you start begging her or asking like she is heaven on earth. She will keep misbehaving.
na so... Na small thing dey turn their heads ooo... Once shes made to know that ladies plenty she go adjust.. Correct.... Come join me.

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by BigYash: 5:08pm On May 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
na so... Na small thing dey turn their heads ooo... Once shes made to know that ladies plenty she go adjust.. Correct.... Come join me.
You sabi the matter my brother grin. Thanks baba
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by GeneralPula: 5:32pm On May 01, 2021
Simply put..

Iyawo enikan, olosho eelo mi..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by blazepascal(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
that was how I was Chatting with a girl telling her she good she's decent shes calm ..I was taking it gently till I heard the girl scores ..she has been sleeping with men and she was forming the nice girl the saint when i was chatting with her ..chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by naijapips04: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

What you say and how u respond to her questions can determine the kind or type of lady u expect her to be.

"why me of all girls"? or she may ask

This question, if not answered well can determine what type of lady she'll be if she eventually agrees to go out with you...

Rocktation

Farano

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

what is wrong with you dogs? A woman shouldn't ask you 'what you like about her" and you reply with Big breast and big bumbum. Only a girl with a very very low self esteem would get down with you for that. A mature woman would want you for your honesty and respect. That you are banging hungry low self esteem ghetto girls doesn't make you an alpha in any way. Stop being childish y'all.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
naijapips04:

what is wrong with you dogs? A woman shouldn't ask you 'what you like about her" and you reply with Big breast and big bumbum. Only a girl with a very very low self esteem would get down with you for that. A mature woman would want you for your honesty and respect. That you are banging hungry low self esteem ghetto girls doesn't make you an alpha in any way. Stop being childish y'all.
Mangina spotted.
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by naijapips04: 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
cchub:

Mangina spotted.

Wannabe alpha. Being an alpha male doesn't mean being rude or uncultured. Rather it is the opposite. Not all girls are ghetto, I'm sorry if you only row with emotionally damaged girls.
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by naijapips04: 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
Let's even demonstrate this.

Girl: what do you like about me?
Guy: I like your big breast and big nyash.

Guy you are not a pervert. Give yourself some respect, dammit!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by WoundedLamb: 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerian boys, get productive!
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
naijapips04:

only dumb guys will say that... if u want to learn the ropes on how to do it... then ask me point blank than assume the rubbish ur verbalizing
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
blazepascal:
that was how I was Chatting with a girl telling her she good she's decent shes calm ..I was taking it gently till I heard the girl scores ..she has been sleeping with men and she was forming the nice girl the saint when i was chatting with her ..chaii
grin
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 9:37pm On May 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nigerian boys, get productive!
everything is part of productivity...
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by MadeINchenzen2: 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
naijapips04:

Nice guys finish last... remember... if you like call her an Angel... infact call her Virgin mary... that's your cup of tea... if u want to learn how to do it, ask me a point blank question.grin
Re: This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl by Rosement(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Good point
naijapips04:

(1) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford,Engaged To High School Sweetheart,lucia Loi At Lavish LA Villa / Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? / I Can’t Place My Finger On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.