Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date (4526 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by uzallwell12: 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
The moment man retrieved items he bought for his girlfriend after he caught her with an assistant boyfriend on a movie date.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsqT0TcnzwI
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by blamingthedevil: 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
No link
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by aaa14bd1083: 8:52pm On May 01, 2021
alfha male. angry naso
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by farouk2much(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2021
h
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by GuyWise101(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

People may see me as a gutless guy for not having a girlfriend but there is this feeling of happiness, stress free and freedom when I remember that I have no girlfriend.

Nigeria girls are useless...........All of them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by xpressionx(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
Bounce like a real man instead of embarrassing your fathers name
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by zombieHUNTER: 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

The future is female indeed
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by nero2face: 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
Fear that gender... If no be pikin wetin for concern me with them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by farouk2much(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
jealousy go kill this man....anyway the sweet die.......but no be only you go chopam now
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by DDDEnterprises: 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are so cheap & shameless. I always remind my daughters everyday about this.

So this periwinkle had the effontry to wear another man's money while sucking another man's cock?? shocked If her new man cannot cater for her then she must be a community borehole. Lookat her neck like Wladmir Klitschko own. Thief.

Anyway, they must all be AFONJA. Na their way.

I'm even doubting you are female. there's nothing that can't happen on this forum. cheesy

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2021
The only real JAZZ in this world is a ladies PU$$$$Y. I has been used to JAZZ the mind of almost all men to pieces grin
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
GuyWise101:

People may see me as a gutless guy for not having a girlfriend but there is this feeling of happiness, stress free and freedom when I remember that I have no girlfriend.

Not all.
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by ezeudo97817: 6:37am On May 02, 2021
Fear that gender... If no be pikin wetin for concern me with them...
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by CheedyJ(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
Tomorrow now they will say it’s a skit ... skit kee una dia

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by MJBOLT: 11:24am On May 02, 2021
Shameless ashawo angry Dem full this forum
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Nobody: 11:35am On May 02, 2021
Entitled boyfriend smh
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Charmingrascal(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2021
"These hoes ain't loyal"
~Chris Brown Chapter 1 vs 1

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Twelfthman: 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
i hardly pity these kinds peeps. There are sign or red flags in toxic relationship but most people will just choose to ignore it.
Everything is not devil or village people.
God gave u brain and if lucky to be bless with yours/other people life experiences then use it...

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Womanizer(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
Look how this idiot went to disgrace his entire generation
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by stacyadams: 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
GuyWise101:

Hahahhahahahahahahaha...na true my brother.na true
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 02, 2021
Oga be calming down small small now.
Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Omoluabi16(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2021
I like the babe though, See how calm she is. That's how to do it. grin
Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by 2rez: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
Knowingful well that it's becoming a trend to collect back whatever u get your schrepp when shiiit goes south, i think she voluntarily returned the stuff without the guy asking but unfortunately, the way she returned it was so condescending, threw it @ him. Smh! These hungry bitcchhes can never be loyal. Damn!

Re: Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date by Bellotelli: 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
Alaaye calm down jor, she's not your girlfriend... It's just your turn grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Wife Pant Down With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead / Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.