Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship (2204 Views)

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Issues2(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2021
I have dated dis lady for more than a year now but the only reason I love her is bcuz she is faithful and hard-working girl yes she is also beautiful but it all started smoothly until she is begining to show me her bad side wen she is angry she is insultive , mannerless and rude to me. I have advise her severally on it in a calmed way but to no avail I even asked her if she is tired of d relationship she will say No many times I will even go on my knees to apologise to her even when she is wrong just for peace to reign but it has gotten to a point that I can't tolerate it anymore am not d type dat double date am also faithful to the core. but her bad side is really chasing me away from her but honestly I love her.
She turned everything to quarrel wen ever I tried to explain or understand each other to an extend her 19yrs old cousin have to collect d phone and ask me y re we always quarreling is not supposed to be like that deep down it was bcuz of d way she was shouting and quarreling on the phone all d time. Infact am tired is better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage.well she claims to have rejected suitors cuz of me dat is y I will want her to live d relationship but as for me d feeling is dying slowly Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by mamaafrik(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
You are playing with Fire,let her go

9 Likes

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by DDDEnterprises: 9:55am On May 02, 2021
Well since, you've tried to be patient and given her a chance to change and she's not, then it seems she has proven to be incorrigible and she has wasted her chances.

You see, qualities have their levels. One bad quality can be strong enough to make someone consider taking someone out from his life even if that person has several other good qualities. One bad quality is enough to cause greater calamities that outweigh the goodness that the person's other good qualities could bring or cause.

Anger on its own is one the kings of bad qualities. No matter the positive progress that a person's good qualities may have built over some time, one display of anger can be capable enough to ruin everything.

I'm saying this in respect to what you said about her being faithful and all others. When the consequences of her bad anger comes, all those will count for nothing in the face of the calamities that the anger could cause.

If you've been patient enough with her and she's not gonna change, I advise you leave her.

All what I've said is according to my tiny knowledge and wisdom sha.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by adadike(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
This is the type that can easily stab you when provoked. Give her a break for 3 to 6months, stand on your ground and ask her to go and work on herself within this period and if there is no positive change after that, my dear , run for your dear life

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Kaylet: 10:16am On May 02, 2021
Change have to has at title/heading.

One single advice, free the bae, she'll be alright at the end.

You peace now and the future should matter to you.

Unless she accepts to have anger issue and she's ready to work on it otherwise advice A stands

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by chatinent: 10:22am On May 02, 2021
It's a breakup for me.

No long talk.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Issues2(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2021
thank you everyone for ur candide advise well I just pray she changed and manage her anger issues cuz she once told me dat some one had a revelation dat she is in to Relationship dat will lead her to marriage but if care is not taking she will loose it cuz of anger she told me dat is d normal norms in her family dat we should pray about it damn I love dis girl in all things but how can I get her off my mind now is d problem cuz am stupid in love really stupid....... @Adaike how can I place her on suspension mode for dat period of time
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by MJBOLT: 11:27am On May 02, 2021
you even apologize to her when she is wrong undecided
Who do una this thing na

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by bigcee(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2021
"you kneel down to apologise to her even when you know she is wrong"....Your head dey pain you, walahi. Stop complaining and cut her off. You allow your babe to dey control you. Mumu simp.

3 Likes

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by musa234(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2021
You apologized even when she is at fault? Oh my God! What kind of weaklings do we have as men nowadays?

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Yohans(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Issues2 post=101306270]but honestly I love her.]

You still love, I weak for your matter.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Quality20(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2021
adadike:
This is the type that can easily stab you when provoked. Give her a break for 3 to 6months, stand on your ground and ask her to go and work on herself within this period and if there is no positive change after that, my dear , run for your dear life
how can she stab her one and only? she ix rather d type that can guide n protect hrr man
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Issues2(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2021
Lol bros u no go understand I day game to oo but wen it comes to issues of love forget bro
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Zendinho(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2021
You kneel to beg a lady when she's the one who offended you?... embarassed

What manner of fuckery cheesy is this kwanu

OP be careful else this might land on your head one night.

2 Likes

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by daddio(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2021
Issues2:
I have dated dis lady for more than a year now but the only reason I love her is bcuz she is faithful and hard-working girl yes she is also beautiful but it all started smoothly until she is begining to show me her bad side wen she is angry she is insultive , mannerless and rude to me. I have advise her severally on it in a calmed way but to no avail I even asked her if she is tired of d relationship she will say No many times I will even go on my knees to apologise to her even when she is wrong just for peace to reign but it has gotten to a point that I can't tolerate it anymore am not d type dat double date am also faithful to the core. but her bad side is really chasing me away from her but honestly I love her.
She turned everything to quarrel wen ever I tried to explain or understand each other to an extend her 19yrs old cousin have to collect d phone and ask me y re we always quarreling is not supposed to be like that deep down it was bcuz of d way she was shouting and quarreling on the phone all d time. Infact am tired is better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage.well she claims to have rejected suitors cuz of me dat is y I will want her to live d relationship but as for me d feeling is dying slowly Thanks

Bros, I know you would have been including her in your prayer points that God should change/touch her heart.
It is better you back out of the relationship now that you still could.
For how long would you be begging her.
Maybe on your wedding day self Una go still prostate to beg her to kiss you.

Buhari and cowdung.

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by jesmond3945: 1:26pm On May 02, 2021
Issues2:
she has anger issues. Just try to ignore her, whenever she is shouting just drop the call or leave the situation. Never apologize to her again. Let her always be the one saying sorry. Don't leave her, what you need is a faithful woman.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2021
You don't need to be tired boy..
Pls continue going on your knees and begging her.. try to pray and fast over it.. God would touch her to change.. don't shout on her, always give her money and if she cheats on you pls forgive her and buy her gifts to appease her for that..
Always be a NICE boy..
Cheers..

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Bola146(f): 2:31pm On May 02, 2021
I can't live with someone that has hot temper sad I can't can't shout nor fight, so it's better i let before he or she kill me with anger undecided

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Skullano(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
Continue going on your knees bro.

Simple peace of mind,una no go value am.

Nawa ooh
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by AmancalledGod: 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
Chill man she will change, just keeping on waiting till you gets old
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by kay9(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Pls continue going on your knees and begging her.. try to pray and fast over it.. God would touch her to change.. don't shout on her, always give her money and if she cheats on you pls forgive her and buy her gifts to appease her for that..
Always be a NICE boy..
Cheers..

grin grin grin
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by RightToReject(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
There's a difference between someone who has low frustration tolerance and a wicked person, so make sure you haven't been mistaking the two.

If it's about the former, don't leave her instead avoid doing the things that trigger her wittingly, and also stop apologizing to her when she's at fault, do so only when you're at fault. If you can do this, you'll enjoy a stable, peaceful and happy union with her. If she's, however, the later (wicked), discard her with alacrity, else you'll live the rest of your life miserable while in the union with her.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
You've seen the handwriting on the wall yet blinded by stupid love. It's a matter of time!
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Michelle55: 6:06pm On May 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Always be a NICE boy..
Cheers..
You've come again oh.. When will you change biko?
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by 2dice01: 6:15pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
you even apologize to her when she is wrong undecided
Who do una this thing na
In that popular skit voice
No be juju be this grin
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 02, 2021
I am sorry, you can't fix her.
I am sorry, your prayers might not fix her.

If you continue to simp, eventually, you'll be psychologically pushed to the wall.
You'll develop a reactive manner just to gain your manliness and even confidence.
You'll start defending your sanity. You'll become too pissed too. Nothing else will matter. You'll start laying your hands on her.
Well, she'll fully unlock the bitch in her and you'll do even more. Afterall, you're a man and you'll uncontrollably show your might. You'll beat her until she calms.
This will be your only solution to keep her in check/control.

Congrats, you've earned yourself a new name. Woman beater.
All the relationship blames will now be on you. No single person will now hear anything from you.
You have become another version of you.

Seize the moment now, take action to end the relationship.
Don't be a slave to love.

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2021
Michelle55:

You've come again oh.. When will you change biko?

Lol.. Make I give am d Kain advice wey em like nah..
Since as an adult he doesn't know the decisions to take when he is grossly disrespected..
Happy Sunday Jare
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
Ovaltine:
I am sorry, you can't fix her.
I am sorry, your prayers might not fix her.

If you continue to simp, eventually, you'll be psychologically pushed to the wall.
You'll develop a reactive manner just to gain your manliness and even confidence.
You'll start defending your sanity. You'll become too pissed too. Nothing else will matter. You'll start laying your hands on her.
Well, she'll fully unlock the bitch in her and you'll do even more. Afterall, you're a man and you'll uncontrollably show your might. You'll beat her until she calms.
This will be your only solution to keep her in check/control.

Congrats, you've earned yourself a new name. Woman beater.
All the relationship blames will now be on you. No single person will now hear anything from you.
You have become another version of you.

Seize the moment now, take action to end the relationship.
Don't be a slave to love.

You just dey waste quality advice to a SIMP..
Leave am make em dey simp.. Dem no dey tell man..
A man that can't set his rules in a relationship is a boy.. op is still a boy.. and he would definitely learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by Michelle55: 7:39pm On May 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. Make I give am d Kain advice wey em like nah..
Since as an adult he doesn't know the decisions to take when he is grossly disrespected..
Happy Sunday Jare
Long time.. Your kinda advise dey give hbp nwanne.. Dey reduce am biko. cheesy
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by stacyadams: 10:34pm On May 02, 2021
Issues2:

Continue brother
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by fineberry(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2021
..."THE RIGHT CHOICE" Nigeria nollywood movie came to mind...
Op for the sake of love watch her for some time more, if she doesn't change...Then show her the door.
Re: She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2021
Michelle55:

Long time.. Your kinda advise dey give hbp nwanne.. Dey reduce am biko. cheesy

Lol.. Ok Nne, Nsogbu adighi grin grin
Happy New week ..
Keep Grinding..

(1) (Reply)

Make una see Sharwama Wife oooooo / Most Nigerian Guys Have Mouth Odour / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.