Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85379 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.

1751 Likes 136 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by FINESHIRT(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lalasticlala

Come and settle this matter

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nukilia: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Strange girls everywhere grin grin grin

450 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.

215 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.
Move your moody and dilapidated body out of here now!!

1036 Likes 60 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo

587 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Enoch07: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmmmm guy hope you know what you're doing?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by DNA1997: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
bros na man u be, who is she to be threatening you with sex, make sure if possible u get another babe as soon as possible it could be she has another side guy

534 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Ningen(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Taking care of your girlfriend is entirely different to playing professional football for MAGA FCB.

There's a clear distinction between the two.

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Enoch07: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Bros calm down na, she meant no harm abi one babe don make you vex today?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
Let that be her last visit. No good thing will ever come from such girl.
Sex that is very cheap is what she's threatening you with.. Foolish girl!

433 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Lol
Women that has only sex to offer ain't meant to cherish and cared for stop being a pussy niqqa

659 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by revived: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

I am not here to chance you.
Chill . This isn't a give away thread. cheesy

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I am not here to chance you.
Chill . This isn't a give away thread. cheesy
Abokki newspaper.. even with the emoji, I can still see your wrinkled face.

317 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Abokki newspaper.. even with the emoji, I can still see your wrinkled face.

But you've a history of newspapers feeding you.

Behave yourself and I might send you 2K. grin

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by callmeRichie(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oinnn, obviously nah sex both of you have been offering yourselves all the whilegrin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.
Coming from a simpii.. read the chat very well why threatening him with the most cheapest commodity which is sex.

302 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

But you've a history of newspapers feeding you.

Behave yourself and I might send you 2K. grin
Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

456 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cheers. grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.
You for don grow pass this child's play nah. grin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
DigitB:

You're right...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
DigitB:

What is this one saying bayi? undecided undecided undecided

Stuff smelt so bad,it peppered my eyes... undecided undecided undecided

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprincess(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
You for don grow pass this child's play nah. grin
Dear, don't mind me. That girl is on the verge of ruining my day unnecessarily.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oya Alfa males will full this thread now quoting the poor guy for saying the reality cry

All these people that will pay money and still beg to put the tip will start forming nonsense grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Dear, don't mind me. That girl is on the verge of ruining my day unnecessarily.
Na you wan ruin your day yourself, you quoted her first were you expecting her to "ignore" or "plead with you". Let's learn to respect ourselves Biko.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Archtype(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThankGod that you didn't succumb to her emotional blackmail, you are a real G jare. Men stop being a Simp

84 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.