Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State (476 Views)

Soludo Replies Ebube Muonso Over His Prophecy On Fulani Invasion / Alaafin Sent One Of His Ancestral Warlord To Dislodge Fulani Invasion / Buhari Is The Sponsor Fulani Invasion-Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2021
MY FINDINGS ABOUT THE FULANIS/HAUSAS THAT CAME TO OKITIPUPA.

I have carried out my independent findings and I find the following as facts and true...

1. That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas an Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where the live.

2. That the fulanis/Hausas that we saw 4days ago who were arrested and transported to Akure by Amotekun, didn't come that day, but have been coming in batches day before that day.

3. That as at yesterday, another set came and are already in the army barracks.

4. That the total number of vehicle that brought them was 31. (One should wonder how come no security agency stopped them on their way)

5. That when they got to okitipupa, they headed straight to the Army Barracks, where they are expected to stay for reason best known to those who sent them.

6. That the soldiers at d barracks refused to allow them entry. But later a signal came from above, which directed d C. O of d barracks to allow them into the barracks.

7. That the time it took for d C. O to receive d signal caused d said fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at d gate of d barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and d chairman of local government and Amotekun were alerted.

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

10. The chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer d questions)

11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into okitipupa in that large number.

12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 fulanis/Hausas in okitipupa.

(That figure is enough to run down d entire southern senatorial district and the entire southwest of nigeria)

My conclusion: The federal government under Buhari surely has a mission. As it is, the southwest of nigeria has been surrounded. You may choose not to believe me, but I'm sure of what I am saying. Amotekun is not enough.

@OdudwaRepublic
https://twitter.com/OdudwaRepublic/status/1389150774341652481
Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by Pierocash(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2021
No,Nnamdi Kanu and ESN is their problem. Instead of the yourubas to seek guidance from IPOB and Kanu on how to navigate through this Fulani entrapment of their region ,they rather resort to attacking ESN that is defending the South East convincingly well

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by Afolabimills(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2021
Your reports are factual without a doubt there is an agenda n by God they have all failed
Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by Godblessbiafraa: 3:27pm On May 03, 2021
But they carry BIAFRA for head like gala

Ndi uchu
Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2021
If you are still banking hope on the Pmb led government, military or police to secure you, you are in trouble. They are out to fulanize the nation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by SoBright101: 3:29pm On May 03, 2021
One of the reasons they just create an agency to control small and light arms so you won't have anything to use against them when they begin fully.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by Unitybyforce: 3:33pm On May 03, 2021
South west is gone
Re: Fulani Invasion Of Ondo State by NaijirianKing: 3:55pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai: The Accidental Jihadist / Buhari Meets Security Chiefs After Robbery Attempt In Aso Rock / Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.