Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (76195 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2021
To avoid wahala in this country where there is no justice just lie low, do low key always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
Faithful1234:
I have problem with my brain.

Done grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by preciousmetals: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
The video is there on YouTube
DubaiLandLord1:
This is a wrong move by the military and where is your source? Or is there a video
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by naijamerican: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
May God punish all these horrible Nigerian soilders. Eventually they will all be PUSHED out of Biafra land

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
omoadeleye:
Why raising another flag in a country?
Have u not seen people with American flag, Ghana even Togo flags in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by observanc1: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Do you have the full video of what transpired?
the pictorial evidence you have seen is not enough for you to spin some trash?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Vinstel: 5:04pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Nonsense talk...the man ought to be arrested...the law that prohibits IPOB ban everything sign or object of Biafra even in the instruments sign during end of the civil war...go and carry Biafra flag and see if the soldiers will not waste you... nonsense! angry angry
You are talking arrant nonsense. There's no law in this country that prohibits the use of Biafran flags or other items. Stop exhibiting your ignorance and go and study your law. Dumbo!!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by gawu1: 5:04pm On May 03, 2021
The idiot ought to have known that anything Biafra is an aberration in Nigerian territory. Conquered people cannot hoist their flag on our land and expect us laughing with them as reciprocation.
The soldiers should have hospitalized the pig permanently to serve as deterrent to his types disturbing our peace.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by fred04(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2021
I pray that their R.I.P. be announced in few hours.
One of the reasons I celebrate their demise

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
A democratically elected government does not go around setting fires to dry tinder or fuelling smouldering ones. I cannot see the wisdom in this.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
while it is wrong , it is also rather stupid/reckless for an educated person talk less a Lawyer to display the insigna of a proscribed organisation.

I don't condone what happen but we have a duty to ourselves behave with sense. We all know all uniformed personel in Nigeria are animals!!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
dem for waste am useless ipob

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by onuman: 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Nonsense talk...the man ought to be arrested...the law that prohibits IPOB ban everything sign or object of Biafra even in the instruments sign during end of the civil war...go and carry Biafra flag and see if the soldiers will not waste you... nonsense! angry angry

A parasite speaks.

Who taught you that a country without crude oil and gas deposits can’t survive?

The richest countries - Switzerland and Japan - in the world today have no crude oil and gas deposits.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by StrongInBed: 5:08pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Na so so complain these people go complain till dem die sha...

Tired

I think I will have to delete my nairaland account soon..

This forum is messed up by these never-contented people

Nobody like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by fred04(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2021
The provocation that these touts are causing may soon go from killing them to killing their relatives. Imaging the accumulation of anger among igbos over the oppression of these guys.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
maxzzo1:

They are different
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by StrongInBed: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
If that's a Northerner, they should pay him a holy visit in any useless zoo police station or his barrack as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
stagger:
He was lucky he was not shot.

Let him try to find out what happens to those who do the Nazi salute in several European countries. Then he will understand that admiring people, a cause or a symbol carries consequences.

Oga stop deceiving yasef by citing examples of places you’ve only seen on tv but never been.

There are neo-nazis in the US and people that openly tattoo the swastika on their bodies in Germany.

Not one of them has been shot by the police in any of those places, or wrongly profiled because of that.

Talk more of a miniature flag stuck to a car windshield.

You’re experiencing what in medical terms is called 'Stockholm syndrome', pls stop trying to normalize it. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by olatuns2017: 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:
And you expected me to waste my RIP when Boko Haram and UGM starts killing them

When they see Boko Haramists now, they'll discard their guns and run, then, start to blame FG for not providing them with rockets and nuclear weapons!

Cowards!
Don't mind those cowards... Everytime, you will hear "They came with sophisticated weapons and overpowered us" while Boko boys are using weapons mainly stolen from Nigerian Army...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
Don't worry sir, karma will come to your rescue ... I saw a Bus while traveling to imo state some time ago, the windshield was equally damaged and the vehicle parked by their checkpoint all cos of biafran flag ...
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by aryzgreat: 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
A lawyer ought to know that legally flag and other objects of Biafra is banned! He should be in court challenging the ban...

Tell me under which law Biafra is banned.

Biafra is different from IPOB. Was Massob banned by the futajalon Nig govt? Did the Man put IPOB flag or Biafra flag? This is how you lots support evil until it reaches your doorstep.

One day, some of you that put USA, Israel flag on your car will become targets of oppression by the islamic janjaaaweed in Nigeria

Biafra remains a promised land of every Igbo and can never be stopped

These are the kind of intimidation that breeds rebellion in the form of UGM. U can't push people to the wall and not expect resistance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by olatuns2017: 5:11pm On May 03, 2021
maxzzo1:

Who recognized Biafra

Who is your vice president?
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 5:11pm On May 03, 2021
proclinician:

Suicide is a very healthy option sha.

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:12pm On May 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by StrongInBed: 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
Elidrisy20:
dem for waste am useless ipob

Na you and your your papa they will waste animal, if it's by force to co-habit with half brains.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
BKayy:

So much pain inside an afonjazzy. Sorry
Me pained You're sick boy!

See, get this into your flat skull, I don't care about Nigeria. If this backward country divide or not, is not my business, not to talk of now giving a fvck about Biafra.

Stop showing how daft you are boy!
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by abes(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
So the soldiers took their time to dismantle the car because of flag but they didn't remove the said flag after the act? This is nairaland, the home of fake news.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2021
Vinstel:
You are talking arrant nonsense. There's no law in this country that prohibits the use of Biafran flags or other items. Stop exhibiting your ignorance and go and study your law. Dumbo!!

Then arrest him and prosecute in accordance with the said laws and see how your courts will be filled to the rafters with cases.

Violence begets violence. And that is why the judiciary exists. If the law was/is respected by those in authority we will not be spending trillions of naira on insurgencies and thousands of wasted lives every year this past decade.

Appears you folks are not that intelligent enough to see the full picture.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:
And you expected me to waste my RIP when Boko Haram and UGM starts killing them

When they see Boko Haramists now, they'll discard their guns and run, then, start to blame FG for not providing them with rockets and nuclear weapons!

Cowards!

una dey mind those hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.