Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Is Fashola Scared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fashola Scared (1410 Views)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Fashola Scared by lwise(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2011
For days now ive been noticing the fear in BRF about his re election.I guess hes borderd about the the rumour going around that he will ban okada rider and many more.This days ull hear BRF talking all the time on radio n TV.When he was addressing the christian on the festivity he look so lean and worried,he was almost preaching like a pastor.I also learn he was begging the Igbos in Lagos to vote for him.
I want him to know one thing,we are solidly behind him,he will be surprise with the rate at which the elite will come out to vote for him.Lagosians are solidly behind him,he has no reason to fear.All the rumours going around are propaganda of the opposition party.
Fashola is our governor for sure.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by juman(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2011
lwise:

For days now ive been noticing the fear in BRF about his re election.I guess hes borderd about the the rumour going around that he will ban okada rider and many more.This days ull hear BRF talking all the time on radio n TV.When he was addressing the christian on the festivity he look so lean and worried,he was almost preaching like a pastor.I also learn he was begging the Igbos in Lagos to vote for him.
I want him to know one thing,we are solidly behind him,he will be surprise with the rate at which the elite will come out to vote for him.Lagosians are solidly behind him,he has no reason to fear.All the rumours going around are propaganda of the opposition party.
Fashola is our governor for sure.

Governor is performing and people know this. We are solidly behind him. Gov. Fashola is a man that totally commited to serve the masses.

Vote Fashola our able governor.

Certainly Gov. Fashola will surely win the governorship election. And ACN will win all over Lagos State.

ACN is our choice.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by seal777(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2011
He is afraid of his unsatiable god father who can trade everything for money in the name of politics but he should relax cos the name BRf within 4yrs has re - define the history of lagos as a state like none in Nigeria.

Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by frenex(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2011
i dont vote for party,i vote for credible individual.Fashola is coming back not ACN
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by vigasimple(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2011
Fashola is NOT scared because he knew that he will barring any earthqauke win the election by landslide because even Tinubu try to replace him but did not succeed.

He is showing humility, not taking the fact that he will win for granted, still campaigning for every votes, and who knows, if he work hard and impressed all the diverse ethnic in Lagos, 2015 PRESIDENCY may just be what the whole country is asking him to do., If our brothers in the North will have woken up from their slumber of
BORN TO RULE.

It is about leadership and service NOT region or religion in 2011. get it.? pls can someone tell Bhuari to learn how to campaign even when he thinks he might win.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by freezze(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2011
The governor should not be scared cos if he has done well he will get well,. But I bet this guy has a motive with the way he is begging for votes, Hmmmmm I can smell a rat, He got an offline message awaiting to be read by every soul in da state, Mark my words, !!! Fashola is working Lagos is what!!!

KOKO BEWARE, huh who cares either he is scared or not, there is always a way out. He looks much more desperate than Buhari.

NB: I am just saying what I can see in Him. dont care what y'all feel
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by lwise(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2011
KOKO BEWARE, huh who cares
either he is scared or not, there
is always a way out. He looks
much more desperate than
Buhari.

@freezze
can u elaborate on the statement above.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by enyojo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
I HAD A TERRIBLE DREAM TODAY.
PEOPLE CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR BRF
HOWEVER TINUBU HAD TRADED FASHOLA FOR SOME BENEFITS FROM PDP

I've prayed about this that no matter who will stand against him or who is standing against him, they will all fail.
The least this man will become in 2015 is a Vice President.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by jara: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
May God bless you.

Anyone that loves Fashola or Lagos knows he can vote for Fashola and still vote out ACN by voting for labor or some other good candidates in the Senate and House.

Voting for ACN is voting to impeach Fashola if he disobeys Tinubu for the good of Lagos. So think deep and vote wisely.

frenex:

i dont vote for party,i vote for credible individual.Fashola is coming back not ACN
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by EkoIle1: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
Okada Riders Unions, Automotive Mechanics In Lagos Endorse A.C.N, Fashola For April Elections

Okada Riders Unions, Automotive Mechanics In Lagos Endorse A.C.N, Fashola For April Elections

Apr 22, 2011 - Motorcycle operators, owners, motor mechanics and technicians under the aegis of their separate associations which are affiliated to the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State on Friday endorsed the candidature of Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) as the Governor in the April Governorship election.

The groups which included the Motorcycle Operators of Lagos State (MOALS), Amalgamation of Commercial Motorcycles Riders Association of Nigeria (ACOMORAN), Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association (ANACOWA), National Automotive Technician Association (NATA) and Motor Mechanics and Technicians Association of Nigeria (MOPTAN) all gathered at the Lagos State Television (LTV8) Blueroof hall, Agidingbi to appraise the good works being done by the Governor and unanimously declared that he deserves a second term in office.

While speaking, the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos, Alhaji Rafiu Olohunwa said the greatest beneficiaries of the transformation strides of Governor Fashola in Lagos State are transporters and motor technicians.

Alhaji Olohunwa said considering the vigour with which the Governor has built new roads and rehabilitated others in the last four years, transporters and motor mechanics have been greatly empowered.

He described the Governor as a very intelligent and God fearing leader who is irrevocably committed to bettering the lot of the average resident of Lagos.

Noting that there is no area or sector that has not felt the impact of the transformational leadership of Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) since he was sworn in, Alhaji Olohunwa added that free education is provided to pupils whose parents are from diverse parts of the country, with free textbooks also provided for the use of such pupils.

The NURTW Chairman said collectively all members of the various unions and association with affiliation to the NURTW have taken a position which is that come Tuesday, April 26, the members will turn out en mass to vote for Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and other candidates of the A.C.N to continue the transformation already started.

While pledging the endorsement of the members of the Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association (ANACOWA), the President, Comrade Ade Ikuesan said the association is ready to provide one million votes for the Governor on Tuesday because the aggregates of their families will all express their support through the ballot box.

Comrade Ikuesan said the present A.C.N government in Lagos State has touched the lives of the average residents in Lagos positively since it came to power.

In his address, the Chairman of the Motor Mechanics and Technicians Association of Nigeria (MOPTAN) Mr Moruf Arowolo expressed the appreciation of the members of his association to the Governor for being a compassionate and listening leader.

He said the MOPTAN members willingly met and took a position that out of the many people who are aspiring to be the Governor of Lagos State, Governor Fashola stands and towers above them all in terms of his performance.

While responding to the public display of support by the groups, the Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) expressed his appreciation to the groups for supporting the A.C.N and its candidates.

He applauded their commitment to the party, saying he is certain that with their support, the A.C.N will overcome the enemy on Tuesday with their massive support at the polls.

Governor Fashola gave a commitment to the Okada riders that contrary to widespread disinformation going round in the State, the State Government will not ban the operation of okadas in the State.

Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by EkoIle1: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fashola Receives Prestigious UITP 2011 Award, Says It Is An Acknowledgement Of Good Work In Lagos
…As Governor beats Mayors of London, Sofia, others

Apr 21, 2011 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday received the prestigious International Association of Public Transport (UITP) 2011 Award for political commitment towards the global promotion of public transportation, saying it is an acknowledgement of the good work being done in Lagos.

Governor Fashola spoke at Lagos House, Marina when the award which was received on his behalf in Dubai, United Arab Emirate was presented to him by the Managing Director of the Lagos Area Metropolitan Transport Authority (LAMATA), Dr Dayo Mobereola.

Governor Fashola commended the relentless work being done by members of the transport family who are the dedicated workers who ensured that they comply with the rules and regulation that made the bus public transport system particularly the BRT the model and best choice of public transportation in Lagos State.

He acknowledged the pioneering roles played by the last administration especially former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in setting up LAMATA and the role played by former commissioners for works, transport and others in bringing LAMATA to its very enviable position.

He said all those who are the inheritors of the enviable legacy bequeathed by the last administration must be prepared to drive it to newer frontiers and greater pedestal.

"There is work here to be done also in delivering our light rail programme. Construction of rail has started. There are seven routes. There is a lot of work to be done in expanding the BRT across the state at least to its fullest capacity of 10 routes", he said.

Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by EkoIle1: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fashola,

Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
If fashola is scared then let him deal with it. Whosoever decides to dine with the devil should do so with a long spoon. But in the absence of such he becomes a devils incarnate with a super pretence! Anyway am not fooled with the hype "eko oni baje" while ASIWAJU CORPORATION OF NIGERIA is busy lining its pockets and that of his cronies!
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by ektbear: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
@OP: Who wants to be rigged out? This is a healthy, proactive fear, to prevent PDP demons from stealing your mandate
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by vislabraye(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
I think they will vote for individuals much more than the party. Fashola has done fairly well except building three toll gates in Eti Osa LGA. Was he drunk when he was doing it. Why didnt he do so in Ikorodu or Obalende?
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by adino(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fashola is very very scared and seriously desperate, infact his desperation since ACN were flogged silly in lagos by PDP is getting out of hands. Last week at ikeja, ifako, ketu area. He and his campaign team were busy sharing money, foodstuffs and clothes to prospective voters(pot calling kettle black). His campaign in the past one week has exceeded the one he had in the past a months, he is busy campaigning while lagos corpers are abandoned in the north. He definitely has something to hide that shows why he is scared.
Funny enough my vote goes to him, though I will vote Labour Party for house of assembly. Since other contenders are jokers, I wonder where Jmi Agbaje went to cos he would have been the most credible opposition to fashola.
With the annoying praise singers and backside lickers of fashola in nairaland, I may just decide to sleep like a baby tomorrow, afterall I have already voted for my president.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
He was in surulere today with d retinue of praise singers, boot lickers, agberos, party agents, party leaders & co. to share the 'goodies' prior to tomorrows election! Its another game of the highest bidder as usual.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by kodewrita(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fool yourselves. Hopefully you will rest after the elections tomorrow.

HE WILL WIN EMPHATICALLY.

Lagos Voted for PDP not because they hate fashola or ACN but they feel ribadu is a joker and Buhari (contrary to what you think on the web) was never liked by the average Lagosian.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
WIN OR LOOSE IT DOESNT ADD FOOD ON MY TABLE BUT I BELIEVED OUR POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHALLENGED AND CRITISIZED TO DO MORE LEST THEY BECOME SWOLLEN HEADED OVER LITTLE ACHIEVENTS INSPITE OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF STATE FUNDS IN THEIR CARE! Am not a member / footsoldier of any political party or individual but i believe in good governance with zero tolerance to corruption and i say it the way i know it to be true without being brainwashed cos of any over hyped hero worship, blurred mentality, ethnicity, selfishness or greed.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by ektbear: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2011
Why are you complaining about game of "highest bidder as usual"?

If Nigerians didn't sell their vote for a bowl of pottage, then politicians wouldn't buy.

Don't blame the politicians, blame yourselves
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2011
Who's complaining? A government thats impoverishing its own people will use inducements of cups of rice, few bucks to buy votes and unfortunately most parties are guilty. And for your information am never part of "yourselves"
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by TippyTop(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2011
Only a dolt would vote against BRF, the least any bigot can do is vote for BRF with the belief BRF's success in Lagos is imitated nationwide.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by Beaf: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2011
adino:

Fashola is very very scared and seriously desperate, infact his desperation since ACN were flogged silly in lagos by PDP is getting out of hands. Last week at ikeja, ifako, ketu area. He and his campaign team were busy sharing money, foodstuffs and clothes to prospective voters(pot calling kettle black). His campaign in the past one week has exceeded the one he had in the past a months, he is busy campaigning while lagos corpes are abandoned in the north. He definitely has something to hide that shows why he s scared.
Funny enough my vote goes to him, though I will vote Labour Party for house of assembly. Since other contenders are jokers, I wonder where Jmi Agbaje went to cos he woukd have been the most credible opposition to fashola.
With the annoying praise singers and backside lickers of fashola in nairaland, I may just decide to sleep like a baby tomorroe, afterall I have already voted for my president.

I've noticed much the same thing about Fashola too, something doesn't quite fit for a man who should be on his way to a landslide.

As for the bolded; looks like Labour Party will clear the house of assembly, at least they seem to be getting the votes from the elite.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by adino(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2011
@timehin
You are one of the few reasonable and truthful people nairaland, please keep it up. Who are karid and kesked. Pls
do not bother answering those sycophants, you will only make them look important. Just ignore them and make them be the 1.diots that they are.

@ Beaf
Guy, you too much jare. i wonder where you got those strengnt and patience to answer those us,elesss and absolutely annoying and ridiculously stu,pid posters these past weeks. You really dealt with them sha (bb and ribadu goons) to the extent that they now resulted to infiltrating your user-name. Those guys are annoying, they never argue issues, always resulting to outright insult and high voltage st,upi.dity. Bros you get patience oh.
No mind those fashola ass lickers, fashola has not even done 2much, he only worked for 2 years and tinubu grounded him. Even his deputy was imposed (that ugly woman that cannot even speak English). Fashola will win but 2 tins will surely happen
1. If he performs he will be impeached
2. He will not perform, and wll around will be biz as usual, sharing Eko money with Tinubu, party thugs, agents and govt. officials. Come see grove for Lagos oh, in the next 4 years.
One thing is sure this may be the last ACN govt. in Lagos.
Fashola is too cowardly, he would have gone to LP since and build it to a reliable platform. LP will try their best (they lack finance big time)but ACN will clear the H.O.A seats becos they are buying up the electorates. You will see what will happen today as ACN will pay up to N5000 for votes.
I am completely disappointed by ACN, while PDP is reforming ACN is deforming. I will stay and relax at home 2day and leave the rigging for ACN and their thugs, praise-singers and bought over voters to rig, after all I have Already Voted For My President.
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by DisGuy: 1:39am On Apr 26, 2011
so because he is heading for a landslide , he shouldn't campaign as vigorously as the other candidate well versed in systematic rigging from the centre

awon ironkiran
Re: Why Is Fashola Scared by doctorT(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2011
Fashola is winning this election though I doubt other ACN in other states because ACN has shown that they are not so different to PDP, all they know is money,

(1) (Reply)

1993 Presidential Debate Between Late Bashorun Mko Abiola And Alhaji Bashir / 10 Political Parties Battle For Edo Governorship Seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Anambra Univeristy Students Conquered The World In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.