Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,454 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday (1672 Views)

See How Chelsea Fans Are Going To Church This Morning / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by hollandis(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2011
The korean has beed sentenced to misleading a certain group,it is a book of lies,violence and wickedness.It will be burnt today ,come and be a witness to this historic feat
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by asiancontainer(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2011
name of your church and address. and you have to tell the members of your church to write their will one by one
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by hollandis(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2011
I don't want any muslim commenting on my thread,so quietly pass
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by mastro: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2011
The best response to such idiotic behaviour is to think, what would Jesus do?

Why is this in Politics?

How does burning a book help anyone or anything?

Don't know who is the biggest ******* your pastor or you for following him, I guess though that the 2 go and in hand, go with God
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by tolu001: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2011
Do it and expect the wrath of God to descend on you, ur households, ur pastors, ur church of devil members and all ur entire generations yet unborn.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by White007(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2011
What is it about the koran? Yeah hollandis, i would 've come witness the burning f_ckin koran, but i live in the states. The worthless crap is full of trash, lies, deciet and hatred. As a matter of fact, i just bought one and i will tore it to poo (toilet) now. Any body that doesn't like the idea should go burn in hell or hug transformer.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Pataki: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2011
Another of the pro-GEJ foolish boys open a thread to air his idiocy.

Surely this is an era for idiots to reign supreme. All hail the fresh air to Nigeria.

Dunderheads!
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by White007(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2011
Pataki you 're one of the most respected guys here on NL base on your sensible postings. But i was left stunned when you couldn't condem zstranger for insulting  the youth corps guys that were killed in the north. Instead you were pointing fingers towards Ezeuche that he too should be banned. You are becoming more of a bigot or what?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by hollandis(f): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2011
@mastro i can not be equally yoked with you.Get behind me
@pataki you never die?Because you have made small bucks by washing dead bodies in the mortuary and washing plates around,make you shut up before you incur my wrath ,small boy
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by hollandis(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2011
White007:

Pataki you 're one of the most respected guys here on NL base on your sensible postings. But i was left stunned when you couldn't condem zstranger for insulting  the youth corps guys that were killed in the north. Instead you were pointing fingers towards Ezeuche that he too should be banned. You are becoming more of a bigot or what?
How do you judge the sensibility of one's posting?He spends his entire day chasing Nairaland girls about and half the time posting jargons.I learnt he is in cambodia,hunger don dey kpai am.foolish boy wey e be
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Pataki: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2011
White007:

Pataki you 're one of the most respected guys here on NL base on your sensible postings. But i was left stunned when you couldn't condem zstranger for insulting  the youth corps guys that were killed in the north. Instead you were pointing fingers towards that he too should be banned. You are becoming more of a bigot or what?
I think you are talking in respect to the thread EzeUche created about Fstranger I suppose? Unfortunately, I did not see the exact post or thread where Fstranger made that comment, I only read it from the thread EzeUche created about him.  And my point remains valid. A thread created to attack another forum member should not be encouraged. That was why I requested the OP should be banned too. It is absolutely childish and utterly silly. Given that the OP himself is not devoid of the same points he accused Fstranger of.

Personally, I do not take Fstranger to be serious. I have my personal reservations about his posts on Nairaland. Anything that bothers on bigotry, I detest; as I like to stand on the point of objectivity and rational thinking. I may be wrong sometimes. . . . but never would I go so low to the point of becoming a bigot.

Not now, nor ever.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Pataki: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2011
hollandis:

How do you judge the sensibility of one's posting?He spends his entire day chasing Nairaland girls about and half the time posting jargons.I learnt he is in cambodia,hunger don dey kpai am.foolish boy wey e be
I won't even bother wasting my time to reply your demented utterances.

Hope you would be brave enough to post the name of your church and it's address here. Let's see whether you can walk the talk. Or you are simply just another airhead, attention seeking glorified simpleton, confused nitwit, and a deranged bipolar disgusting human being.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by gidson12(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2011
pataki, i implore you to remain neutral and not be bigoted, thanks
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by lwise(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2011
pls dont give the poster any attention,we have other sensitive/vital issues to comment on.The poster only need attention,pls dont border.

I dnt think d moderators are doing their job,i dnt expect this topic to spend 3 minutes on the forum.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by NwaNimo1(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2011
Time and Place?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Pataki: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2011
gidson12:

pataki, i implore you to remain neutral and not be bigoted, thanks
OK oh. undecided
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by White007(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
Pataki:

I think you are talking in respect to the thread EzeUche created about Fstranger I suppose? Unfortunately, I did not see the exact post or thread where Fstranger made that comment, I only read it from the thread EzeUche created about him.  And my point remains valid. A thread created to attack another forum member should not be encouraged. That was why I requested the OP should be banned too. It is absolutely childish and utterly silly. Given that the OP himself is not devoid of the same points he accused Fstranger of.

Personally, I do not take Fstranger to be serious. I have my personal reservations about his posts on Nairaland. Anything that bothers on bigotry, I detest; as I like to stand on the point of objectivity and rational thinking. I may be wrong sometimes. . . . but never would I go so low to the point of becoming a bigot.

Not now, nor ever.
I must sincerely commend you for your calm attitude in which you responded to me. It shows you are well mannared. I righly agree with all you have said concerning Fstranger and Ezeuche. Thank you for taking your time to explain yourself.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by baslone: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
Please where's the burning?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Azedplus(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
i wonder what some bigot thinks with the mind.my dear if you or ur so call church burn the koran is that gonna justify christianity or the killings in the north.
nigeria problems are quite numerous and goes beyond religion or ethnicity.its a combination of all.
my friend islam is considered among the fastest growing religion in usa.no violence btw the muslims and christians.do u ask why?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by seanet02: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hollandis this must not be you?
This Op's Account has been Hacked!!
Or have you lost your "UPPER CHAMBERS"
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Rhino5dm: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
But do me a favour in burning the Koran side by side with the Bible. cool

They are all guilty as pleaded your majesty, Pastor. Terry Jones. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If i happen to be at the instance where people are burning books and churches, Guess what i will do?

I will take part of the burning flame from the church and torch the nearest Mosque. Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
grin grin grin
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by denzel2009: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
How can you attend these churches that stopped preaching the word of God and started burning things?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by TippyTop(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
hollandis:

The korean has beed sentenced to misleading a certain group,it is a book of lies,violence and wickedness.It will be burnt today ,come and be a witness to this historic feat

Please the name of your church and the address, thanks.

P.S
Have you thought of writing a will? Get one before Sunday and please take it with you to church. Wishing you all the best my friend.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by jookco(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
Oh so you don't know how to make a bbq with Quaran, watch this vedio of people making bbq with Quaran,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDmaFehshys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQ_OfOTEHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXg0L-SYrVQ
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by baslone: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
No videos. Name and Address of your church please.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by MeGaStReEt: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Islam = Evil
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by vislabraye(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
Let the almajaris and abokis witness it too.

Dude, many of don't approve of the violence of Islam but you have to be careful; you and your pastor.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by snowdrops(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Many Muslims are too sensitive and get easily offended. If someone insults ur god why dont you let him fight his battles rather than resorting to violence and slaughtering the innocent?
The Koran is only a book. Simple. I don't condone it being burned but at the same time some Muslims seriously need to take a deeper look at their lives, and practice their religion more rationally with love and respect for your fellow humans.
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by deols(f): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
hollandis:

your frontal lobe needs some serious checkn and so i dont blame you but your not-at all-smart followers
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by deols(f): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
snowdrops:

Many Muslims are too sensitive and get easily offended. If someone insults your god why dont you let him fight his battles rather than resorting to violence and slaughtering the innocent?
The Koran is only a book. Simple. I don't condone it being burned but at the same time some Muslims seriously need to take a deeper look at their lives, and practice their religion more rationally with love and respect for your fellow humans.

u are an hypocrite, tell dese to the Op first
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by deols(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

But do me a favour in burning the Koran side by side with the Bible. cool

They are all guilty as pleaded your majesty, Pastor. Terry Jones. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If i happen to be at the instance where people are burning books and churches, Guess what i will do?

I will take part of the burning flame from the church and torch the nearest Mosque. Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
grin grin grin

U need to seriously sit down and think. Muslims and christians have a thought of going to paradise or heaven, u wld be doing this for what?
Re: Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday by Basseti: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tippy Top:

Please the name of your church and the address, thanks.

P.S
Have you thought of writing a will? Get one before Sunday and please take it with you to church. Wishing you all the best my friend.

LOL!!!!!!!

Even the writers of SouthPark didnt go there.

Muslims dont joke around, tiki tiki tiki boom!!!!! Allahu akbar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defeated Governor Alao Akala On Revenge Mode - Demotes Alaafin Of Oyo / Mike Adenuga, Dangote, Otedola, To Wake Up Aderinokun From The Dead. / Tribunal Verdict: Obasanjo Dumps Pdp, Visits Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.