Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? (4646 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Shamelessman01: 11:56am On May 05, 2021
The name Dbull is now an household name especially to most nairalanders because he was an active member of nairaland before he became a superstar. He released some hot new pics and he has been trending with most people calling him the revelation in the industry. You can follow him on Instagram @dbullofficial to check out his drip that is driving people crazy

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by danietohbadt(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2021
He dey try
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Shamelessman01: 11:58am On May 05, 2021
Busiswaa:
Where can I download this guys song I heard he's very good
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-charity
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Jxtwebpro: 12:00pm On May 05, 2021
You are a motherfvcker, creating different Accounts on Nairaland to promote and discuss about yourself, your stupid music sucks! Fvck you niggar, you need to be real and not create some fvcking accounts here.
By the way, your clothes looks way too old to be talked about the way you calmed. Fucking asshóle. sad

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Zz0r(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2021
So the guy is even ugly like this tueh "spits" broke ass musician using redpill to cover their frustration mscheeew

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Jxtwebpro: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
Busiswaa:
Where can I download this guys song I heard he's very good
You created this account yesterday to promote your dumb ass. Be real Motherfvcker! sad

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Jannuxajj(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2021
No doubt the guy has got some swag but definitely not the best dress. He no dress pass Timaya na, maybe when he starts making lots of money who knows

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by BuharFulani: 12:07pm On May 05, 2021
I don't know him o.

Signature
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Shamelessman01: 12:16pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
I don't know him o.

Signature
the guy is the new kid on the block follow him on Instagram @dbullofficial and stream his song by clicking the link below

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 05, 2021
Jxtwebpro:
You are a motherfvcker, creating different Accounts on Nairaland to promote and discuss about yourself, your stupid music sucks! Fvck you niggar, you need to be real and not create some fvcking accounts here.
By the way, your clothes looks way too old to be talked about the way you calmed. Fucking asshóle. sad
Zz0r:
So the guy is even ugly like this tueh "spits" broke ass musician using redpill to cover their frustration mscheeew
Jxtwebpro:
una bad oh, chai my belle go tear here oh

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by BuharFulani: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
Shamelessman01:

the guy is the new kid on the block follow him on Instagram @dbullofficial and stream his song by clicking the link below

which block?
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Shamelessman01: 12:25pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
which block?
block as aw?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Missyolo(f): 12:54pm On May 05, 2021
So the guy is not even fine rubbish, no be only best dressed
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by blazepascal(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2021
the guy dey try abeg nairalanders we are too harsh
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
which block?
You are evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by shegzy0514(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2021
U no lie, him kill am

But ice prince still b the king of swag
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by rex444(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2021
Kcee nko
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by fineberry(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2021
Their BosS na Mr P of psquare.
shegzy0514:
U no lie, him kill am

But ice prince still b the king of swag
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by shegzy0514(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
fineberry:
Their BosS na Mr P of psquare.
Baba u no fit compare o
Ice prince na king no body fit take am from am o
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Dreyton36: 11:02pm On May 05, 2021
Ebonyi david beckham sad tueh mini go wear fubu jeans say him get swag cheesy
If you see better song u go know am ? undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by fineberry(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2021
Ice prince dey dress I know, but Mr p pass.
shegzy0514:

Baba u no fit compare o
Ice prince na king no body fit take am from am o
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 05, 2021
Shamelessman01:

I played your song for someone and told the person, it was peruzzi that sang the song grin grin

Bro your song is wack.
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by muystoy(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2021
Lies, no one does it better than the Koko master himself (dbanj). Anything he puts on sits so well on him
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I played your song for someone and told the person, it was peruzzi that sang the song grin grin

Bro your song is wack.
Try get small joy nah. If e blow tommorow now, e fit dig your post come dey use am tackle you. grin

Dbul you be baba jae. You Sabi sing pass Michael Jackson. Who be Michael Jackson papa sefgrin grin
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 05, 2021
iPoopAnyWhere:

Try get small joy nah. If e blow tommorow now, e fit dig your post come dey use am tackle you. grin

Dbul you be baba jae. You Sabi sing pass Michael Jackson. Who be Michael Jackson papa sefgrin grin

I don't praise trash songs. grin

How can you praise a song like this grin

May the gods forgive you. grin
Re: Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't praise trash songs. grin

How can you praise a song like this grin

May the gods forgive you. grin
Na so we see am my brother
Na everybody wan sing these days. grin

But this guy don too try pass make person dey tell am truth or discourage amsad grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours? / Romantic Pot / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.