Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness (38836 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2021
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day.

There is this new guy who asked my sister out. He is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house, we all like him. I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry.

My sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. If my sister mistakenly marries the broke guy she will suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility will be on her head. Gidforbid!

Please how do I convince my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable? I want the best for my sister.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2021
Report your sister to your parents or an elderly person in the family, I hope she has not been hypnotized.hmm but how was he treating your sister when he was working and what stopped him from marrying her then? Some men are time wasters and don't believe in marriage, I hope your sister has not fallen for such man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by orohbiro(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Report your sister to your parents or an elderly person in the family, I hope she has not been hypnotized.hmm
Have told my mum about it and she had called my sister to shout at her but she keep on following this guy the whole tire person o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by felixzo1(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2021
if the new guy losses his job, what happens

1088 Likes 80 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Xscape1993(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2021
How do you know that the guy does not have hope? When he was working, did he assist the family? Your family need to tread this with caution ooo. All that glitters is not gold ooo..

344 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by SILENTandSMART2: 3:18pm On May 05, 2021
Ode you just dey think like rat wey see delicious food in the trap.......

This are the way of thinking that's making Nigeria to move backward.....

What if the second guy later got broke or it can't happen ?......... Let her marry the one wey true love dey , if he didn't loose his job will you bring yaaa nonsense brain come here writing rubbish ?.....

This type of thinking always consume my energy........ Mad people everywhere......

498 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Have told my mum about it and she had called my sister to shout at her but she keep on following this guy the whole tire person o
Maybe the guy was good to her when he was working and probably have promised your sister marriage as soon as he gets back on his feet,if this is the case please let them be,they will weather the storm together.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
Mind your fuccking business. When he had a job and was providing for your sister, did you open a thread about it? Just because he hasn't been able to secure a job due to the country's recent unfavorable condition, you now open that dirty mouth you use to suck dick to talk rubbish. Get the fucck out of here.

400 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by LeeSantos(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2021
Best thing. tell the new guy to stop wasting his time. that he's way above your sister's league.

by doing this. you have saved a soul from hoping and growing old without results

18 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by thorpido(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2021
Was he not spending money on your sister when he was working?If he wasn't,your sister has every right to dump him.

67 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
Was he not spending money on your sister when he was working?If he wasn't,your sister has every right to dump him.
You are always very civil with your comments, I know you are matured and a married man.Right?

10 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by SILENTandSMART2: 3:33pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:

Mtchweeew...... Him no go dey spend and her sister go dey allow her to come her side when he's now broke ? Dey try think small small now.... This is just simple philosophical reasoning, it just require simple scientific questions.........

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day. there is this new guy who ask my sister out he is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house we all like him I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry. my sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. if my sister mistakenly marry the broke guy she we suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility we be on her head Gidforbid. please how do I convinced my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable I want the best for my sister.
so if d new guy losses his job also unto the next one shey.

see as u dey pour words come out.
my advice is u let ur sister marry who she want, who no get today go get tomorrow.

n u yes u u are ungrateful spit on u.

go n b friending d guy yeye

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by thorpido(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Mtchweeew...... Him no go dey spend and her sister go dey allow her to come her side when he's now broke ? Dey try think small small now.... This is just simple philosophical reasoning, it just require simple scientific questions.........

You know nothing about rhetorical questions? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by nuggarito: 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
You are probably the parasite in your sister's life, is there a crime for being broke, it's only a broke ass bitch that knows a broke ass nigga.

You better let your sister be, stupeed leeches that judge men from their pockets.

Avoid entitled beeches with no future ambition other than prying into people's life.

No puci ass nigga or useless vagina Id*iot should quote me.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:
You are always very civil with your comments, I know you are matured and a married man.Right?
Damn right. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by SILENTandSMART2: 3:52pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
You know nothing about rhetorical questions? undecided

Is not about rhetorical question sir ....... Don't change issue oo.......

Mtchweeew tongue .. when I caught you cheesy.... All is well sir....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by SILENTandSMART2: 3:54pm On May 05, 2021
nuggarito:
You are probably the parasite in your sister's life, is there a crime for being broke, it's only a broke ass bitch that knows a broke ass nigga.

You better let your sister be, stupeed leeches that judge men from their pockets.

Avoid entitled beeches with no future ambition other than prying into people's life.

Alaye i quote you , é sure me die say you can't beat me one on one grin

No vex about the issue nah so we see ham...... grin

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
she moves to her next prey to suck dry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by DennisEche(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Karleb(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:

grin

The OP will marry his sister.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 05, 2021
thorpido:
Damn right. wink
Awn hml

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Vulcanheph(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
Very good question my brother, very good question..... ..now that the guy is broke , all of a sudden he's now a nuisance right
I TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Vulcanheph(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
nuggarito:

You've said it all, her sister isn't complaining and she's here taking Panadol for her head ache...... With the way most naija girls reason there's a high probability that I might not marry from this country.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Qatar2022: 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, my sister and this guy has been dating for 4 years now he use to work in a company but lost his job 2yrs ago since then he had been a parasite to my sister coming to our house to eat our food two times a day. there is this new guy who ask my sister out he is gentle and he has a good job, he is a Christian he has his own house we all like him I have been begging my sister to give him a try because he is ready for marriage unlike the other guy who has no hope of taking good care of my sister rather sucking my sister dry. my sister seems to love the broke guy more but that guy is not a serious person for 2 good years he can't look for a job not even a menial job. if my sister mistakenly marry the broke guy she we suffer in the marriage because all the responsibility we be on her head Gidforbid. please how do I convinced my sister to focus on this other guy that is comfortable I want the best for my sister.
Now he lose his job he is parasite but when that money was coming he was god to your useless family, your post show how desperate you and your family are, you want to discard him because he lost his job, shame on you and your family

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Qatar2022: 4:42pm On May 05, 2021
felixzo1:
The same thing will happen to him , discard him and look for next happening guy, useless family

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Love55freas(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
you don't have the right to tell your sister who to marry

15 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by stanliwise(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:
Stop This jare and stop Abeg.
Let your sister make her mistake!!
The best you can do is on a calm morning, give your sister a suggestion or a tip about your opinion. And then Bleep off.

Let her make her choices, just like you will make yours. If the food the guys is eating is not the family food I see no reason why you should be bothered. You only owe your sister a responsibility of drawing her attention but not choosing who she likes.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Love55freas(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2021
nobody knows tomorrow that new guy may be broke tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by Lamajiji779: 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
In
Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On May 05, 2021
orohbiro:

You're just an entitled jobless nut!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness by ikennamadu1(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2021
Just imagine.... You be real wicked parasite .. kaaaiiii ... So him done broke .. him done turn parasite. .. you no suppose talk when better people dey talk... How I wish I know you... I for the you heavy kunk.. cool

29 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.