Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,094 members, 7,842,134 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6284 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:58pm On May 12, 2021
christistruth01:

If this is how you are arrogantly insulting the Ghanaians then no wonder you are having problems with them

Be Law abiding

Find a Lawful way around it combine resources or trade outside of the Market

Nigeria shut the borders and nobody including Ghana could force us to reopen we too have laws

You see how slow you are. The fulanis shut the southern border and left the borders in the North open and for the record igbos are against him shutting the borders, do fulanis own shops In Ghana? Ghana should know that igbos are not Nigerians we are biafrans, look I don't debate unintelligent people soaked with tribal overnight urine
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Hahahahaha hahahaha funny guy. Are you Mr. Ibu? You are not done with Ghana? What will you, can you do to Ghana? grin Fuckeduppedness cool

Biafranboys:

I told you I am not done with Ghana
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Hahahahaha hahahaha funny guy. Are you Mr. Ibu? You are not done with Ghana? What will you, can you do to Ghana? grin Fuckeduppedness cool

The world must know Ghana is a xenophobic country because they keep hiding behind Nigeria is our brother to perpetrate their hate crime, Ghana must be identified as a xenophobic country like south Africa, we know South Africa hates all Africans but you Ghanaians are obsessed with Nigerians
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 10:38am On May 13, 2021
Ghanaians don’t give a fvck about what you think about them. You’re damn pathetic cool

Biafranboys:

The world must know Ghana is a xenophobic country because they keep hiding behind Nigeria is our brother to perpetrate their hate crime, Ghana must be identified as a xenophobic country like south Africa, we know South Africa hates all Africans but you Ghanaians are obsessed with Nigerians
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Christistruth00: 11:15am On May 13, 2021
Biafranboys:

Only Enemies of Progress will call Ghanaians Xenophobic

Ghanaians are very Good Neigbhours and very accommodating

During their Civil Wars Liberians,Sierra Leoninans,Ivorians were all refugees in Ghana in addition to all the other Nations and Ghana never complained ,
Even Caribbean’s and Black Americans are settled in Ghana and love the place stop trying to give Ghanaians a bad name.

Give respect to whom respect is due

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 2:50pm On May 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghanaians don’t give a fvck about what you think about them. You’re damn pathetic cool

They do and the world is about to know, we all know Ghanaians are obsessed with Nigerians and you are an unintelligent fellow probably living in a slum in ashanti, because no well travelled and learned Ghanaian would support that xenophobic law, trump said Americans first and you people were jacking off all over the place
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 2:51pm On May 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

Only Enemies of Progress will call Ghanaians Xenophobic

Ghanaians are very Good Neigbhours and very accommodating

During their Civil Wars Liberians,Sierra Leoninans,Ivorians were all refugees in Ghana in addition to all the other Nations and Ghana never complained ,
Even Caribbean’s and Black Americans are settled in Ghana and love the place stop trying to give Ghanaians a bad name.

Give respect to whom respect is due

You this fulanis slave get behind me
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Newton85: 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

You spoiled all your point when you said how much are Ghanaian worth. Funny and ignorant.

Many millionaire you praise in Nigeria are only thousand-naires here in Ghana. If you're in Ghana nd make a million Ghana cedis, that is almost 100million naira nd that million Ghana cedis can't even afford u a big boys life in Ghana. Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Every country has rich ppl cuz every land has riches in it...even there are millioanires in Niger not to talk of Ghana.

And talking about targeting igbo, that's absurd... the govt aren't targeting igbo, they're rather targeting foreigners who has broken their law of business. Many foreigners which most happens to be Nigerians do business illegally so you expect them to pet them or what? Even Chinese involved in illegal gold mine are being arrested. Don't be ridiculous, your post is bigot to me.
Shut up, utterly dumb, ignorant slowpoke! With that your shitty cedis that your government redenominated in 2007 when 4 zeros were removed so as to reduce the burden of carrying plenty notes around to buy things. Who doesn't know that your 1 cedis is the same as 10,000 cedis in reality, which is just about 65 naira? Different face value but same intrinsic value. Shameless Ghanaians bragging with a redenominated currency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Newton85:
Shut up, utterly dumb, ignorant slowpoke! With that your shitty cedis that your government redenominated in 2007 when 4 zeros were removed so as to reduce the burden of carrying plenty notes around to buy things. Who doesn't know that your 1 cedis is the same as 10,000 cedis in reality, which is just about 65 naira? Different face value but same intrinsic value. Shameless Ghanaians bragging with a redenominated currency.
I was shocked by his ignorance too.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:

Lol... frustrated Nigerian....look forward huh, Ghana isn't the one who brought frustration to ur life....May god help relief your pain and grievances. Pele my dear ���

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Newton85: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Lol... frustrated Nigerian....look forward huh, Ghana isn't the one who brought frustration to ur life....May god help relief your pain and grievances. Pele my dear ���
How can a totally irrelevant village like Gayna whose economy is smaller than Lagos economy "frustrate" me? Seems you Gaynian dwarfs are genetically dumb and paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
How can a totally irrelevant village like Gayna whose economy is smaller than Lagos economy "frustrate" me? Seems you Gaynian dwarfs are genetically dumb and paranoid.

���� Frustrated being... get a life man... its obvious you're Frustrated and need some to blame for it but sorry, am in no mood to exchange words with illiterate nd unexposed Frustrated being like you. Bye ���
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Newton85: 1:30pm On May 15, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

���� Frustrated being... get a life man... its obvious you're Frustrated and need some to blame for it but sorry, am in no mood to exchange words with illiterate nd unexposed Frustrated being like you. Bye ���
Yeah, just run along, dirty banku-eating dwarf.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Yet they're more poor people in Lagos than the whole of Ghana. Ur not ashamed stupid illiterate lol
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Newton85: 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Yet they're more poor people in Lagos than the whole of Ghana. Ur not ashamed stupid illiterate lol
Dear ill-educated, low IQ Gaynian dwarf, how can you call someone "illiterate" when you can't even differentiate between "they're" and "there"? And it's "you're," not "ur." The nerve of your ill-lettered Gaynian ass calling someone "illiterate." Irony is dead! Secondly, can you show me the percentage of poor people in both Lagos and Gayna. You're not even ashamed that only one state in Nigeria has a bigger economy than your utterly poor village country that has a ridiculous debt-to-GDP ratio of 81.47%? Dimwitted buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah, just run along, dirty banku-eating dwarf.

����

I don't argue with illiterates... I teach them.

Enjoy ur day boy.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 7:23am On May 16, 2021
Biafranboys:
Over 1. 5 million Ghanaians living in Nigeria and Ghanaians they come online day jack off, I say that hammer you are looking for you will see
Are they living in Igbo land?? You are in Ghana obey their rules and regulations simple, them no force una stay their country.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 7:29am On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

I am a Yoruba man, and we do not have anything against your rules in your country. You have right to choose how you want Foreigners should behave in your country, I just want you to understand Nigeria is a country of many Nations, and if you notice the Nation constituting nuisance in your country is the Igbo Nation, they are horrible, Xenophobic attack against Nigeria and other Africans is mostly caused by this same igbo people, so leave Lagos and other part of Yoruba out of this. Igbo land is Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi focus on those places.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Newton85: 9:13am On May 16, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

����

I don't argue with illiterates... I teach them.

Enjoy ur day boy.
Yeah, thank you Kofi. You can now sod off and go enjoy with your fellow dirty dwarfs in that your little village Gayna.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 9:56am On May 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
I am a Yoruba man, and we do not have anything against your rules in your country. You have right to choose how you want Foreigners should behave in your country, I just want you to understand Nigeria is a country of many Nations, and if you notice the Nation constituting nuisance in your country is the Igbo Nation, they are horrible, Xenophobic attack against Nigeria and other Africans is mostly caused by this same igbo people, so leave Lagos and other part of Yoruba out of this. Igbo land is Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi focus on those places.
Dude whatever ur saying I don't give fvck... since Lagos is part of Zoogeria I don't care who's Yoruba or whatever y'all are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Dude whatever ur saying I don't give fvck... since Lagos is part of Zoogeria I don't care who's Yoruba or whatever y'all are Nigerians
You will care by the time we mess Ghanaians up accross Yoruba land. You are so senseless to understand that the Igbos that are messing up your country do not have the opportunity to mess you up because many Ghanaians living in Nigeria majorly live across Yoruba land and Abuja the capital of Zoogeria. Keep on throwing shades and insult against Yoruba land, when we reciprocate, you will understand that only Lagos and Ogun state is twice richer than the whole of Ghana in terms of GDP. We Yoruba have the power to initiate the Ghana must go 2.0. Mumu
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
You will care by the time we mess Ghanaians up accross Yoruba land. You are so senseless to understand that the Igbos that are messing up your country do not have the opportunity to mess you up because many Ghanaians living in Nigeria majorly live across Yoruba land and Abuja the capital of Zoogeria. Keep on throwing shades and insult against Yoruba land, when we reciprocate, you will understand that only Lagos and Ogun state is twice richer than the whole of Ghana in terms of GDP. We Yoruba have the power to initiate the Ghana must go 2.0. Mumu

Dude ur so dumb to understand that I don't know any tribes in Nigeria, so I'll see both Yoruba and igbo to be Nigerians. His Igbo why didn't he name Igbo land but named Yoruba land cuz he's a Nigerian... Lagos richer than Ghana yet it's more poor than Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 10:51am On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Dude ur so dumb to understand that I don't any tribes in Nigeria, so I'll see both Yoruba and igbo are all Nigerians. His Igbo why didn't he name Igbo land but named Yoruba land cuz he's a Nigerian... Lagos richer than Ghana yet it's more poor than Ghana.
That is why I try to educate your foolissh #ss even in South Africa today, they have come to understand that Nigeria is a country of many Nationalities and tribes and many of them now know that Igbos are the major ethnic group committing nuisance in their country even Asia countries also are understanding and learning that their are many Nations within Nigeria and a particular ethic group ( Igbo) are majorly the nuisance in their respective countries. As a black Idiiott Ghanaian man, I am educating you now to know because it was until when we Yorubas strikes South Africa companies in Yorubaland before some of them begin to understand that Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa, Fulanis, Ijaws etc are all different from each other. For the fact that Fulanis are terrorists do you not expect me to distinguish my tribe from that nonsense? Fool this very nairaland you are, you are meant to use it as an t opportunity to still learn this facts and understand those causing problems in your country. Keep on disrespecting, when we strike Ghanaians living in Yorubaland, you will understand you have a lot to loss and we Yorubas have absolutely nothing to loss.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 1:54pm On May 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
That is why I try to educate your foolissh #ss even in South Africa today, they have come to understand that Nigeria is a country of many Nationalities and tribes and many of them now know that Igbos are the major ethnic group committing nuisance in their country even Asia countries also are understanding and learning that their are many Nations within Nigeria and a particular ethic group ( Igbo) are majorly the nuisance in their respective countries. As a black Idiiott Ghanaian man, I am educating you now to know because it was until when we Yorubas strikes South Africa companies in Yorubaland before some of them begin to understand that Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa, Fulanis, Ijaws etc are all different from each other. For the fact that Fulanis are terrorists do you not expect me to distinguish my tribe from that nonsense? Fool this very nairaland you are, you are meant to use it as an t opportunity to still learn this facts and understand those causing problems in your country. Keep on disrespecting, when we strike Ghanaians living in Yorubaland, you will understand you have a lot to loss and we Yorubas have absolutely nothing to loss.
Dude ur so dumb again foolishness show ur not well educated I don't blame you... Igbo or Yoruba y'all Nigerians and you can start attacking Ghanaians in Nigeria either Yoruba land whatever cuz none of my family would even ever dream of visiting for just a day lol...
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 2:22pm On May 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
Are they living in Igbo land?? You are in Ghana obey their rules and regulations simple, them no force una stay their country.

Shut up you fulani man
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Biafranboys:

Shut up you fulani man
[/s]
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 3:34pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Wizzzzmike:

Dude ur so dumb again foolishness show ur not well educated I don't blame you... Igbo or Yoruba y'all Nigerians and you can start attacking Ghanaians in Nigeria either Yoruba land whatever cuz none of my family would even ever dream of visiting for just a day lol...
[/s]You are warned.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You are warned.

What will you fvcking do Nigeria boy
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by jneutron4000: 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Wizzzzmike:

What will you fvcking do Nigeria boy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / This Is The Man Responsible For The Nationwide Strike(photo) / 100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.