Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6254 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:15pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I don't even know your problem with Ghana. Look, tell your igbo brothers in Ghana to return home, huh? You can't go to another man's country and want to drag rights. Abegi, park well ooh.

Why are Ghanaians in Nigeria?

My problem is the envy and jealously you have for Nigerians even in schools you people tell little kids to go back to Nigeria, is that not like racism/xenophobia but you scream when the white man tell you to go back to Ghana.

As long as you refuse to get sense you won't stop until you receive sense because your argument is dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:17pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
are you a comedian? Mr. Ibu? You think Ghana's economy will suffer when we drive igbos away? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin By the way, what contributions are igbos making to the Ghanaian economy? selling phones at circle and madina et? Fuckeduppedness. Funny cool

Small businesses contribute to local economies by bringing growth and innovation to the community in which the business is established. Small businesses also help stimulate economic growth by providing employment opportunities to people who may not be employable by larger corporations.

I swear you must receive sense by force today

How many phone shops do Ghanaians have in Nigeria? Oh let me guess nada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 7:26pm On May 05, 2021
Nigerians are not welcome in Ghana
go home!
Is it by force?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:26pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
are you a comedian? Mr. Ibu? You think Ghana's economy will suffer when we drive igbos away? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin By the way, what contributions are igbos making to the Ghanaian economy? selling phones at circle and madina et? Fuckeduppedness. Funny cool

You lock the shops of people and render them homeless this is political wickedness.

95% of Ghanaians can't even open a shop and pay $1m..i mean shop if na factory nko, uba go demand 1billion.ole

Remember those people have families, I mean I don't have anyone in Ghana but I am igbo and it affects me

I don't blame you people I blame Nigerians this is why Nigeria is gone today,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by temitope27(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude can you pay $1m for shop? Not factory or company.. Shop
oga must you av a shop? How many Ghanaian shop dey Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2021
My question is how many non igbos get shop for onitsha, aba, owerri and enugu Very rare. All the landlords in the East are igbos

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:27pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
Nigerians are not welcome in Ghana
go home!
Is it by force?

Let 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria go home first and come back and talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
temitope27:
oga must you av a shop? How many Ghanaian shop dey Igbo land?

Which kind mumu talk bi this, what do you expect them to do, even Indians, Chinese and the rest have shops everywhere. What is wrong with you unintelligent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:29pm On May 05, 2021
ruggedtimi:
My question is how many non igbos get shop for onitsha, aba, owerri and enugu Very rare. All the landlords in the East are igbos

Travel and don't sit on the mat in your idp camp and type trash, there are yorubas in igbo land that have shops there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 7:31pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Let 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria go home first and come back and talk
What is the source of that figure

Lai Mohammed?

Who is crying ? When was the last time Ghanaians in Nigeria were crying?

stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by temitope27(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Which kind mumu talk bi this, what do you expect them to do, even Indians, Chinese and the rest have shops everywhere. What is wrong with you unintelligent people
I think u re out of ur mind, u people will always want to occupy everywhere with ur fake product, yet u don't allow stranger own business in ur land

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:34pm On May 05, 2021
temitope27:
I think u re out of ur mind, u people will always want to occupy everywhere with ur fake product, yet u don't allow stranger own business in ur land

Swear with your lineage that you don't wear made in China?I bet the mat you are laying on in your idp camp is made in china. Even in America there is made in China

Is it a crime to do business or occupy like you say

Yorubas are all over igbo land living freely

Leave your idp camp and buy a bus ticket and travel

All of you can't even afford original products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:35pm On May 05, 2021
omonnakoda:
What is the source of that figure

Lai Mohammed?

Who is crying ? When was the last time Ghanaians in Nigeria were crying?

stop deceiving yourself

You still need eba with the source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Ikinternational: 7:40pm On May 05, 2021
Biafravd:
Wailing don start, biafravd people and stupidity are like 5 and 6, rise ko down ni

as usual mr inconsequential is here for his 50 naira contribution.
fuvck yo thoughts bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:43pm On May 05, 2021
This matter is not funny lots of people are homeless because their shops have been locked even rent Don expire on the shop, these are humans, what did they do?

I am igbo and I am feeling it, trust me only real business men would understand my pain and not these idp campers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Ikinternational: 7:46pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Who say make Una go dey do crime for Ghana?

Nigeria has been pampering you guys but you still cry marginalisation. Despite the alarming rate of crime perpetrated by ya people, the Nigerian government has never treated you half the way the Ghana authority is...

The only thing your governors can do for you is to preach against crime, but unfortunately, every Igbo man is a king. Nobody can talk to you guys grin
Now you are in trouble, you want their help grin

shut the fvck up you jealous piece of shit
igbos are exempted from paying taxes right?
for your brain, a government standing up for her Citizens means favors

slow muhfucka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
You are just talking bullcrap, walahi. Keep on ranting on nairaland while your Igbo brothers continue to suffer in Ghana grin

Tell you brothers, Emeka, Osita, Nnamdi etc etc in Ghana to return to Nigerua since Ghanaians don’t want them in their country.

Or can you force a foreign country to accept your people? Don’t even waste your time.

It is a law passed by the Ghanaian parliament and signed into law by His Excellency, the President of Republic of Ghana.

Continue with your nonsensical rants grin

Biafranboys:

You lock the shops of people and render them homeless this is political wickedness.

95% of Ghanaians can't even open a shop and pay $1m..i mean shop if na factory nko, uba go demand 1billion.ole

Remember those people have families, I mean I don't have anyone in Ghana but I am igbo and it affects me

I don't blame you people I blame Nigerians this is why Nigeria is gone today,
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
Ghanaians are wicked and heartless, look at the list of trades they don't want foreigners to engage in, tell me is this not wickedness

How many black Africans invest In Ghana if not Nigeria, it is a hate law targeted at Nigerians especially igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 7:49pm On May 05, 2021
I love it when Ghanians are wicked, walahi! Una go get sense by force grin una no see anything yet grin Fuckeduppedness cool

Biafranboys:
Ghanaians are wicked and heartless, look at the list of trades they don't want foreigners to engage in, tell me is this not wickedness

How many black Africans invest In Ghana if not Nigeria, it is a hate law targeted at Nigerians especially igbos
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:50pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You are just talking bullcrap, walahi. Keep on ranting on nairaland while your Igbo brothers continue to suffer in Ghana grin

Tell you brothers, Emeka, Osita, Nnamdi etc etc in Ghana to return to Nigerua since Ghanaians don’t want them in their country.

Or can you force a foreign country to accept your people? Don’t even waste your time.

It is a law passed by the Ghanaian parliament and signed into law by His Excellency, the President of Republic of Ghana.

Continue with your nonsensical rants grin

The strong people of benue that stopped the fulani jihad have a proverb, if you push a sheep to the wall it would bite you, so keep pushing shebi na 2-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 7:51pm On May 05, 2021
Keep on ranting, biafraudboys grin

Biafranboys:

The strong people of benue that stopped the fulani jihad have a proverb, if you push a sheep to the wall it would bite you, so keep pushing shebi na 2-2
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:52pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Keep on ranting, biafraudboys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Rossinkup: 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
plaindealer:

No, you unintelligent low self-esteem and inferiority complex people put Ghana on the pedestal, you rejoice and celebrate with Ghana at the expense of Nigeria just because you hate Nigeria, you put Nigerian beneath your own country, even when Twitter opened empty office in Ghana, you celebrated Ghana, you abused Ghana, you screamed and yelled than Ghana is better than Nigeria while same Ghana is rubbishing and dehumanizing your people, making their existence in Ghana miserable, destroying your businesses and preventing you from conducting business activities.

You people are self-destructive everywhere you go, shebi Ghana is better than Nigeria according to you anti-Nigerian haters, now, reap what you sow.

VERY WELL SAID.

Na their constant, non stop bad mouth about Nigeria dey cause all these foreigners to treat Nigerians bad. Then what that happens, they blame Nigerian govt. Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by temitope27(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Swear with your lineage that you don't wear made in China?I bet the mat you are laying on in your idp camp is made in china. Even in America there is made in China

Is it a crime to do business or occupy like you say

Yorubas are all over igbo land living freely

Leave your idp camp and buy a bus ticket and travel

All of you can't even afford original products
all yoruba's and other non-igbos living in South-east are nt even up to igbos living in just one state in South-west or northern state

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
temitope27:
all yoruba's and other non-igbos living in South-east are nt even up to igbos living in just one state in South-west or northern state

So, did anyone stop them from living there, you are too slow and unintelligent for me, bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:12pm On May 05, 2021
Rossinkup:

VERY WELL SAID.

Na their constant, non stop bad mouth about Nigeria dey cause all these foreigners to treat Nigerians bad. Then what that happens, they blame Nigerian govt. Idiots.

Descendant of the marauders from the sahel, is it the igbos that made pantami a terrorist? Was it the igbos that said the same pantami can remain as a minister? Is your brain filled with overnight urine?

Do you want us to pretend and say Nigeria is the best place on earth? Look read my fingers.. NIGERIA IS GONE and I never called on the Nigerian government I called on the igbos governors and politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PissfulProtester: 8:17pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Unintelligent people everywhere even Americans live in Africa and other part of the world and infact retirement continent of choice for Americans is Latin America countries are you saying they should go back and fix America?

What is wrong with you people and this is why we should not have Nigeria everyone should have their own country

Even Ghanaians are crossing the Mexican border to the USA
You are just a frustrated kid

Listen to the truth..You guys need to go back to your POTOR region and develop it first..after which you can now start spreading like a virus.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:18pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are just a frustrated kid

Listen to the truth..You guys need to go back to your POTOR region and develop it first..after which you can now start spreading like a virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 8:25pm On May 05, 2021
Oya, what are yiu waiting for? Deport the 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigetia so we deport the more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana. Nothing spoil. You deport 400,000, we deport 5million grin

in the 1980s you deported 2 million Ghanaians and we quickly took them back. So how will receiving 480, 000 in Ghana be a problem in 2021? use your head, Igbo boy

Biafranboys:

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by temitope27(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

So, did anyone stop them from living there, you are too slow and unintelligent for me, bye
u be ode
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:29pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Oya, what are yiu waiting for? Deport the 480,000 Ghanaians in Nigetia so we deport the more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana. Nothing spoil. You deport 400,000, we deport 5million grin

in the 1980s you deported 2 million Ghanaians and we quickly took them back. So how will receiving 480, 000 in Ghana be a problem in 2021? use your head, Igbo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 8:33pm On May 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

You must receive sense today, I no say you get coconut head but sense must enter today

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Game Plan. / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Disgraced By Italian. (pics) / CSU: Hurray, BAT Is Finally Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.