Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (6250 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by MrMaestro: 11:22pm On May 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Truthfully there's little difference between igbos and the fulani....they both oppress sub minorities, they're both religious fanatics and extremists, they both bring crime were ever they go, they lack respect for local authority and both are fairly rettarded......the only difference is that one is muslim and the other is christain, one has more power than the other....And the DG of WTO is from Delta State not Igbo.
This is 100% true. I thought I was the only one that noticed this truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by omonnakoda: 11:24pm On May 05, 2021
AniOmaa:

. if you're truly Igbo... then you should sometimes learn to curb your emotions,
oxymoron
Uncontrolled emotions are their signature
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by MrMaestro: 11:38pm On May 05, 2021
Biafranboys:

Small businesses contribute to local economies by bringing growth and innovation to the community in which the business is established. Small businesses also help stimulate economic growth by providing employment opportunities to people who may not be employable by larger corporations.

I swear you must receive sense by force today

How many phone shops do Ghanaians have in Nigeria? Oh let me guess nada
Igbos developed Lagos, they developed Ghana, soon they will say they developed Mars. I've heard it all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:07am On May 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

Igbos developed Lagos, they developed Ghana, soon they will say they developed Mars. I've heard it all.

You leave wetin you supposed read they talk the one way them no send you

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:07am On May 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

This is 100% true. I thought I was the only one that noticed this truth.

Sharrap
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:08am On May 06, 2021
Litmus:

Ha, ha, ha, cough, cough, ha,ha, he, he..put France and Europe in thire place, nuclear and economic giant Ghana...

I've heard it said short guys love big cars -a sort of compensation for small balls and I guess massive delusions play same role for Ghanaians....

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:10am On May 06, 2021
AniOmaa:

You shouldn't even be discussing a topic like this on Nairaland of all places, if you were expecting solidarity, intelligent discourse and understanding then you came to the wrong jungle... if you're truly Igbo... then you should sometimes learn to curb your emotions, know the type of hostile environment you find yourself, and be smart enough not to pick certain issues unless it's absolutely necessary.

Yes I truly understand now
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2021
Biafranboys:
It is sad to see Ghana a friendly country treating igbos and not Nigerians this way and let's face it we all know the shop owners are igbos and this is why the Nigerian government is doing nothing to help them you don't try this nonsense with a sane country.

Let's not pretend how on earth do you ask people to pay $1million are those people alrite in the head? When trump said Americans first the world was crying and this is the same thing Ghana is Doing to Nigerians

How much are Ghanaians worth?

What if the world impose the same thing on Ghanaians living in other countries what kind of hypocrisy is this. People from Ghana go to other countries and they are free and they kill peoples business in their own country.

Look igbos you need to boycott Ghana go to other African countries where their business environment is friendly and when you leave the Ghanaians would suffer.

Igbos stop going to Ghana the hype is already too much aside light and security I don't see anything special in Ghana no benefits even Ghanaians are running away and crossing the Mexican border.

Igbo politicians stand up for your igbo brothers in Ghana because buhari would do nothing, as long as you are igbo the issues in Ghana should affect you because they are our brothers.

The Ghanaian Cup would be full very soon because the issues are clearly political and to the clueless man in charge open the damn borders, you can't close the Southern border and leave the Northern border open, that man is a disaster

Add yours

You spoiled all your point when you said how much are Ghanaian worth. Funny and ignorant.

Many millionaire you praise in Nigeria are only thousand-naires here in Ghana. If you're in Ghana nd make a million Ghana cedis, that is almost 100million naira nd that million Ghana cedis can't even afford u a big boys life in Ghana. Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Every country has rich ppl cuz every land has riches in it...even there are millioanires in Niger not to talk of Ghana.

And talking about targeting igbo, that's absurd... the govt aren't targeting igbo, they're rather targeting foreigners who has broken their law of business. Many foreigners which most happens to be Nigerians do business illegally so you expect them to pet them or what? Even Chinese involved in illegal gold mine are being arrested. Don't be ridiculous, your post is bigot to me.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2021
Biafranboys:

You unintelligent people are the reason why Ghana is behaving this way, now it is a crime to own a shop? What is wrong with you little kids of nairaland you Don chop?

Keep yapping while your brothers from The sahel is ravaging you people

Every country is govern by laws... If you go to a new country, learn their laws first. The Nigerians having problem in Ghana are those who have broken the law, the ones who hasn't are doing their business successfully without any disturbance.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2021
Biafranboys:

When did spare parts business turn to micro finance bank are you sure you are alright?

Do you know there's a law governing the spare part as well? Foreigners are not allowed to sell retail...its for citizens but now Nigerians has taken the market from indigen and u expect them to keep quit? Pls be reasonable...every country will protect its citizen 1st b4 another....thats only natural.

If they abide by the law, they won't be disturbed but if not they should be ready to face d consequences for breaking the law and if they're not okay with the law, they should lobby to change it but as long as the law exists...it has to work until its changed.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:36am On May 06, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

You spoiled all your point when you said how much are Ghanaian worth. Funny and ignorant.

Many millionaire you praise in Nigeria are only thousand-naires here in Ghana. If you're in Ghana nd make a million Ghana cedis, that is almost 100million naira nd that million Ghana cedis can't even afford u a big boys life in Ghana. Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Every country has rich ppl cuz every land has riches in it...even there are millioanires in Niger not to talk of Ghana.

And talking about targeting igbo, that's absurd... the govt aren't targeting igbo, they're rather targeting foreigners who has broken their law of business. Many foreigners which most happens to be Nigerians do business illegally so you expect them to pet them or what? Even Chinese involved in illegal gold mine are being arrested. Don't be ridiculous, your post is bigot to me.

Yes if Americans are asking for $1m I would understand but Ghana.. Oh please don't get me started again, Ghana is all hype, just because of electricity and yes I have been to Ghana before
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 12:39am On May 06, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Do you know there's a law governing the spare part as well? Foreigners are not allowed to sell retail...its for citizens but now Nigerians has taken the market from indigen and u expect them to keep quit? Pls be reasonable...every country will protect its citizen 1st b4 another....thats only natural.

If they abide by the law, they won't be disturbed but if not they should be ready to face d consequences for breaking the law and if they're not okay with the law, they should lobby to change it but as long as the law exists...it has to work until its changed.

Yes greedy people you want to take everything for yourselves meanwhile your brothers are throwing kids over the Mexican border..you don't want foreigners to sell anything.

We have millions of Ghanaians in Nigeria and they ate living peacefully

Which law wicked and heartless law they went from $300k to $1m just to push Nigerians out,haba wickedness is wickedness

JUST look at everything you people are asking foreigners not to sell and meanwhile many of your people are abroad doing the same thing

If your government don't have sense does it mean the citizens have to be dumb as well?

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Nobody: 4:10am On May 06, 2021
helinues:

[s]
Why always your tribe??

Is that too hard to answer?[/s]
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by ProWalker: 5:02am On May 06, 2021
AniOmaa:

[s]Utter trash and tripe from a worthless yoruba nearthandal bastard who will remain stuck in the oasis of self-consuming hate and inferiority complex, especially when you've got absolutely on your Igbo superiors grin! didn't your bastard of a drug lord Tinubu recently insist that yaribanza and Fulanis are ONE? the same fulani that have decamped you apes to Benin republic refugee camps. Igbos will continue to be your eternal nemesis, and you will die on that realization.

Heck even a Fulani man once declared that you subhumans are the problem of Nigeria.[/s]

Which two tribes goes about causing trouble in other regions in nigeria that they are not natives in?

Which two tribes plotted the first two coups in Nigeria

Which two tribes have recognized terrorist groups in Nigeria according to govt

Crazy idiots! Lord Lugard should have spared other tribes and simply merge these two mad tribes

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by immortal2: 5:23am On May 06, 2021
We Igbos do not have leaders. The only leader we have now is MNK. Unfortunately, MNK may not be able to help as much as he may want to. Let our people be wise.

If possible, the FG will ask Ghana to jail every Igbo man in Ghana.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by yommen: 6:11am On May 06, 2021
Ghanians want to frustrate the Ibos out so that they themselves can take over the businesses that the Ibos are successfully doing. If not for the state of things in Nigeria, how can ordinary Ghana be intimating Nigerians.

Unfortunately, it's their Country and we can't dictate to them. They know their game plan. The best is Nigeria disintegrates and we all find our separate ways.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by providencia(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Litmus:

Ha, ha, ha, cough, cough, ha,ha, he, he..put France and Europe in thire place, nuclear and economic giant Ghana...

I've heard it said short guys love big cars -a sort of compensation for small balls and I guess massive delusions play same role for Ghanaians....

Stop adulterating my comment. I never mentioned nuclear and economic giant. Having balls doesn't mean how powerful someone is. It means standing up to adversary no matter how big it is.

How many Africa president can do this to Switzerland ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBpEBzODPI

How many African president can say and do this to France, UK and Europe ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E22oUbJGH3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1jCdoPwHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7lR2vTzXM

The tiger is far more powerful than the lion. The lion has more balls than the tiger . Ghana president got balls. Do your research and stop coughing like a Corona virus patients.

My last post on this

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yes greedy people you want to take everything for yourselves meanwhile your brothers are throwing kids over the Mexican border..you don't want foreigners to sell anything.

We have millions of Ghanaians in Nigeria and they ate living peacefully

Which law wicked and heartless law they went from $300k to $1m just to push Nigerians out,haba wickedness is wickedness

JUST look at everything you people are asking foreigners not to sell and meanwhile many of your people are abroad doing the same thing

If your government don't have sense does it mean the citizens have to be dumb as well?

You're talking from emotional point which is useless. Every country is govern by law, if you don't like the law then get ur ass up and leave. Mind you Ghanaians in Nigeria are law abiding and the ones who are not are free to be dealt with according to the law. Nd did u say millions of Ghanaians are in Nigeria? lol...how many are Ghanaians in total that millions will be in Nigeria? Get some life man.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Gilbertkwabena(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yes if Americans are asking for $1m I would understand but Ghana.. Oh please don't get me started again, Ghana is all hype, just because of electricity and yes I have been to Ghana before

Since its not good country then why open a page for to start the convo to start with? Whether Ghana is hype or not, abide by their laws.....simple.
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:00pm On May 11, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Since its not good country then why open a page for to start the convo to start with? Whether Ghana is hype or not, abide by their laws.....simple.

I am not done with Ghana yet,you will see, you people have managed to bully us for years and it is not as if we don't have the might to deal with Ghana but the leadership is the problem, we must use Ghana as an example for other African countries
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:03pm On May 11, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

You're talking from emotional point which is useless. Every country is govern by law, if you don't like the law then get ur ass up and leave. Mind you Ghanaians in Nigeria are law abiding and the ones who are not are free to be dealt with according to the law. Nd did u say millions of Ghanaians are in Nigeria? lol...how many are Ghanaians in total that millions will be in Nigeria? Get some life man.

You are too slow for me, so it's better you read

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 6:21pm On May 11, 2021
What exactly is your problem? If Ghana and Ghanaians don’t want Nigerians in their country is it by force? It’s their country and they can do anything they want. Tell your igbos brothers to return home or go to another country if they cannot cope with Ghana’s laws.

Biafranboys:

I am not done with Ghana yet,you will see, you people have managed to bully us for years and it is not as if we don't have the might to deal with Ghana but the leadership is the problem, we must use Ghana as an example for other African countries

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:33pm On May 11, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
What exactly is your problem? If Ghana and Ghanaians don’t want Nigerians in their country is it by force? It’s their country and they can do anything they want. Tell your igbos brothers to return home or go to another country if they cannot cope with Ghana’s laws.

You are too dumb to understand international law, let Ghanaians in other countries return to Ghana, you can't be living in other countries and ask people in your own countries to leave it reeks of hypocrisy

See as I said I am not done with Ghana and the world must see and understand what Ghana is doing to their own black Africans , this is going outside nairaland so the world must know Ghanaians are xenophobic Africans, imagine telling Nigerians kids in schools to go back to Nigeria, wetin Ghana even get? Aside electricity, what is the benefit in Ghana? do your government pay their citizens like the developed countries do? Enough with this madness, I am pained because those igbos are my brothers, they bring their own money to invest and you people treat them like thrash, how many Ghanaians are investing in Nigeria

We have over 480k illegal Ghanaians in Nigeria and remember Nigeria hosts the largest population of Ghanaians outside Ghana, so what is wrong with you people.

Ghana must be used as a scape goat and as a warning to other African countries testing Nigeria, I see this as nothing but a test
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 9:18pm On May 11, 2021
Oh dear oh dear grin You want to kill yourself because of Ghana? Is it by force to live in another man’s country? Haba, you need to get help.

Biafranboys:

You are too dumb to understand international law, let Ghanaians in other countries return to Ghana, you can't be living in other countries and ask people in your own countries to leave it reeks of hypocrisy

See as I said I am not done with Ghana and the world must see and understand what Ghana is doing to their own black Africans , this is going outside nairaland so the world must know Ghanaians are xenophobic Africans, imagine telling Nigerians kids in schools to go back to Nigeria, wetin Ghana even get? Aside electricity, what is the benefit in Ghana? do your government pay their citizens like the developed countries do? Enough with this madness, I am pained because those igbos are my brothers, they bring their own money to invest and you people treat them like thrash, how many Ghanaians are investing in Nigeria

We have over 480k illegal Ghanaians in Nigeria and remember Nigeria hosts the largest population of Ghanaians outside Ghana, so what is wrong with you people.

Ghana must be used as a scape goat and as a warning to other African countries testing Nigeria, I see this as nothing but a test

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by MrMaestro: 9:22pm On May 11, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Oh dear oh dear grin You want to kill yourself because of Ghana? Is it by force to live in another man’s country? Haba, you need to get help.

This is how they do in Lagos, South Africa, Malaysia, China, everywhere. It's in Igbo nature

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 11:31am On May 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

I told you I am not done with Ghana
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by christistruth01: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
MrMaestro:

This is how they do in Lagos, South Africa, Malaysia, China, everywhere. It's in Igbo nature

All of Africa already knows that Ghanaians are Good neighbors and Peace loving People

Anybody who says otherwise is an enemy of Progress
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
christistruth01:

All of Africa already knows that Ghanaians are Good neighbors and Peace loving People

Anybody who says otherwise is an enemy of Progress

Yes good neighbours that first deported Nigerians in 1969,these little kids don't know history
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by VictorUSA(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by christistruth01: 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yes good neighbours that first deported Nigerians in 1969,these little kids don't know history

Yorubas have been doing business with Ghana for almost 300 years

Since the days of Basorun Gaa when the Oyo Army defeated the Asante at the battle of Atakampe in 1768 in Togo

The Ga and Ewe Tribes in Ghana were not only part of the Oyo Empire but Originated from Yorubaland and till today their Traditional rulers still send gifts and have good relations with the Ooni of Ife and Alaafin of Oyo

Ghanaians are Good neighbors and Peace loving People

Only enemies of Progress will say otherwise

A good part of Ogbomosho and Ejigbo were born and raised in Ghana by traders who had been living there for generations

Ghanaians love Peace and hate Trouble

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by Biafranboys: 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
christistruth01:

Yorubas have been doing business with Ghana for almost 300 years

Since the days of Basorun Gaa when the Oyo Army defeated the Asante at the battle of Atakampe in 1768 in Togo

The Ga and Ewe Tribes in Ghana were not only part of the Oyo Empire but Originated from Yorubaland and till today their Traditional rulers still send gifts and have good relations with the Ooni of Ife and Alaafin of Oyo

Ghanaians are Good neighbors and Peace loving People

Only enemies of Progress will say otherwise

A good part of Ogbomosho and Ejigbo were born and raised in Ghana by traders who had been living there for generations

Ghanaians love Peace and hate Trouble

You keep talking like a drunkard that drank contaminated palm wine from the evil forest of Japan.. What does 300yrs how to do with $1million dollars they ask traders to pay ? Are you alrite?
Re: Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana by christistruth01: 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
Biafranboys:

You keep talking like a drunkard that drank contaminated palm wine from the evil forest of Japan.. What does 300yrs how to do with $1million dollars they ask traders to pay ? Are you alrite?

If this is how you are arrogantly insulting the Ghanaians then no wonder you are having problems with them

Be Law abiding

Find a Lawful way around it combine resources or trade outside of the Market

Nigeria shut the borders and nobody including Ghana could force us to reopen we too have laws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) / Mike Omotosho On The Release Of His Kidnapped Mother: Releases Statement / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.