Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV (36772 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Okortor: 9:02am On May 06, 2021
You guys should just use contraceptive n avoid all these stories that touches.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Tmaleeq007(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by spencekat(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
Rodwave:
I don't think she's aware of her hiv status either
Exactly!
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Biggiefela(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2021
My own dey different the girl get Belle she kon dey force herself on me at that time I no know say she get Belle na after 2 weeks her wey her mama dey shout I Kon know

6 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by strom: 9:08am On May 06, 2021
Las las u will still die, no one will survive in this world

3 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Self discipline is good but difficult especially with respect to sex and sexuality
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by adedehinbo(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2021
I won't lie,I would fall for her temptation if it was me,I really wanna be like u

3 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Bullman(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2021
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by uptownemmygee(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2021
Thank God you didn't swim that river nah red sea you for just end your ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by younglleo: 9:11am On May 06, 2021
gist plenty shaa
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by keypha1: 9:13am On May 06, 2021
When God loves you he will save you from every evil and temptation, not every man can withstand the seduction.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Wolfeye: 9:14am On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the word of GOD asked us to Flee From Every appearance of evil, it was not Joking..
So many Destinies and lives of so many gentlemen/ladies have been Shattered and Destroyed on the table of Sexual Immorality

Rubbish
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Kizo5(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2021
na Desmond cause the woman death lol...
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by SmartPolician: 9:16am On May 06, 2021
Sincerely, I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill in this part of the world.
HIV is just like every other disease.
In fact, people can live with it for decades with right treatment and feeding.
Even HIV-infected couples can have HIV-free children and malaria has killed more people than HIV.
What's all this noise about?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by milann: 9:16am On May 06, 2021
Self discipline plus self control is a great gain. Thank God for the young man's life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2021
I have survived such temptations too, especially when I was pastoring.

I remembered one young lady whose mother had told me had problem getting married. The mother sent her to me for counseling and prayer.

The lady had barely entered my office when she began to remove her blouse, and shake her boobs in front of me.

I just smiled and told her, "How can you get married when you are busy trying to seduce a man of God?"

She was embarrassed.

They don't call me Blunt the Apostle for nothing!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Nobody: 9:17am On May 06, 2021
Next !!
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by imagrg(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2021
Do offering
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by izubext007: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
When you talk of wise men , put an Igbo man first .

Before any other people.

I'm sure if it were yoruba man, he will dive into the pussy with out wasting any time.

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Odumumichael: 9:19am On May 06, 2021
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by milann: 9:20am On May 06, 2021
Biggiefela:
My own dey different the girl get Belle she kon dey force herself on me at that time I no know say she get Belle na after 2 weeks her wey her mama dey shout I Kon know
just imagine. Naso person go father another man pikin e no go no. Thank your stars bro
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by BennyDGreat: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny story .
If she knew she was HIV positive she should have been taking medication and should not have died

It doesn't change the fact that his self-control saved him from the possibility of a life with terminal disease

3 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Quality20(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2021
what do u expect from a woman who instead of staying with her ppl is touring the world. Ta shiga duniya ta lallace
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Rickbronz(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Quality20(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
I have survived such temptations too, especially when I was pastoring.

I remembered one young lady whose mother had told me had problem getting married. The mother sent her to me for counseling and prayer.

The lady had barely entered my office when she began to remove her blouse, and shake her boobs in front of me.

I just smiled and told her, "How can you get married when you are busy trying to seduce a man of God?"

She was embarrassed.

They don't call me Blunt the Apostle for nothing!!!
being a pastor with women in ur congregation is certainly one of d deadly ways to live. Una de try sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by BennyDGreat: 9:26am On May 06, 2021
keypha1:
When God loves you he will save you from every evil and temptation, not every man can withstand the seduction.

God loves everyone and can save everyone from evil and temptation. It's all about
co-operating with Him.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2021
I dey pity guys wey dey run especially this small small girls without condom... na dem get the highest amount of sTDs.... even ashawo no go give you stds the way this young girls go give you

3 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Habeyy(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny story .
If she knew she was HIV positive she should have been taking medication and should not have died
grin
I'm not a medical expert thou
But the story doesn't add up for me
In this modern age of advance medications
She cant probably die of HIV just few months of her looking so healthy
Abeg...it's kinda funny sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:32am On May 06, 2021
Johnson225:
As a man. Having control over your libido is Paramount. It'll save you so much in life.

Meanwhile.
Range Rover sport available in Lagos for sale. Visit my thread for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/6540348/range-rover-sport-sale-lagos

that car looks too good for nigeria. its a rugged country you need a battered wretched car. in less than a week okada will scratch that nice paintwork. not worth buying something this beautiful in nigeria.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
kingthreat:
One thing about me is that I usually reject sexual seductions from women. I rather seduce myself.
undecided
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by kingthreat(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
undecided

Lol I meant try and seduce women myself.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 9:36am On May 06, 2021
BennyDGreat:

It doesn't change the fact that his self-control saved him from the possibility of a life with terminal disease
I have no idea whether it is a fact neither do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.