Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (36668 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by MrSavage: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Are the guys to be blamed for tagging ladies as beign materialistic or are the girls actually materialistic.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Dillusionist(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
whatever undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Oxster(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ladies are always materialistic

It all started from their young age

When they were teen,they had much attention and materials more than guys,they change their pant,pad,lipstick...etc and others

But we guys don't usually care if we have or not!

Even as a little boy,my sisters are been feed up with things than we boys

It's in their vein,its in their blood

Only a lady that it not materialistic is one that doesn't have much money but trust me,when the money come in,,,They gets BUYING

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by thesicilian: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
There are no girls in my financial lane. They are all too poor for my liking.

270 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by IAMSASHY(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided it won't b dat easy bc it's ur heart dat wl first accept her even b4 ur brain begin 2 realize her financial status

40 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
My husband is less educated and makes less money but he is perfect for me

244 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by blessedvisky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

38 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by blessedvisky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
What does Toks2008 think? Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by dollyjoy(f): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:
Nobody asked you Madam.

Modified.......

To all those fools quoting me and calling me all sort of names, Don't think you will get any reply from me, you all are ignored!!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by blessedvisky(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
I wonder what feminists would say or do in this case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by dollyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
I think she made sense though, don't date a lady you know her lifestyle is way above your financial capacity except you have no future plans with her either way, Go for your mate.

24 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

Wow!

Lucky you grin

21 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Macgreat(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

Thumbs up.

Op, guess what? There are many women like this woman here. Who are not puffed up.

Some ladies, na only Degree dey Swell their head not to talk of having more money.

I remember a certain couple - the woman has BSC while the Man had HND. Come and see the way the woman will be talking down on the man based on this.

Some women are just senseless and lake basic brain cell containing sense.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Toks2008(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
blessedvisky:
What does Toks2008 think? Lalasticlala Dominique

Makes sense.

There are sweeter,fresher and virtuous ladies of your class to date.

Leave the high class lady alone but if you must date them,just be patient until they are in their late 30s...by that time,they will even pray for an agbero.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Nobody asked you Madam.

Then who is this directed at:
(Quoting the OP)
"Are the guys to be blamed for tagging ladies as beign materialistic or are the girls actually materialistic.?"

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think she made sense though, don't date a lady you know her lifestyle is way above your financial capacity except you have no future plans with her either way, Go for your mate.

Everyone is different. What if the lady is like me, I like a man at slight disadvantage, a bit shy

6 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Saintsammurai(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
The rich guys that patronized them will have to go for their class, leaving the average slay Queens in poverty..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other..
In truth, dating and relationship should never be based on money or class..

when two people love each other, they should build trust and love together irrespective of their social class..

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
The rich guys that patronized them will have to go for their class, leaving the average slay Queens in poverty..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other..
In truth, dating and relationship should never be based on money or class..

when two people love each other, they should build trust and love together irrespective of their social class..

You misread the OP: she is saying men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Saintsammurai(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

You misread the OP: she is saying men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance
Yeah i know but relationship should not be founded on the basics of financial class.

21 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by lilmax(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
in essence.... WE OWN WOMEN once we BUY THEM grin

20 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Wow!

Lucky you grin

Yeah, I know. Some men like to be dominated and some women enjoy feeling dominant. It has to match up for it to work.

3 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yeah i know but relationship should not be founded on the basics of financial class.

You know, then why did u write this:

"If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other.."

Clearly, you didn't know. You didn't know she said:
"men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance"

8 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Saintsammurai(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

You know, then why did u write this:

"If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other.."

Clearly, you didn't know. You didn't know she said:
"men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance"
hmm true, initially i thought she was talking about dating someone your class.
well i guess you are right, i misunderstood the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by michlins(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Exactly what I tell people. You see a girl rocking Gucci and asked her out then expect her to accept okirika

13 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm true, initially i thought she was talking about dating someone your class.
well i guess you are right, i misunderstood the lady.

At least one honest Nairalander. Kudos.

10 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Must a man be responsible for a lady's material needs

29 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by blackbeau1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Simple but bitter truth. And if for any reason you are bent on dating her, then let her know from the start you can't afford to take care of her at that level. Lay your cards on the table. Don't try to be who you aren't .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
michlins:
Exactly what I tell people. You see a girl rocking Gucci and asked her out then expect her to accept okirika

It's Yahoo Yahoo mentality

4 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
majekdom2:
I tire bro

2 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by stillmaticOG(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
like she belongs to any financial lane...useless olosho

24 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
majekdom2:

In most cases, YES grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.