Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP (14610 Views)

El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Cannot Be Jonathan’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by nairalee(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2021
If a politician tells you Good morning check very well, maybe they're saying Food Money
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Tizu(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2021
I hate seeing this Devil named El Rufai.
Why bring him on FP ?
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by adabaraabdul: 6:26am On May 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Someone should tell Reno Omokri to move on; Jonathan already has.
i share the same sentiments with you here bro.
Sometimes I feel so sorry for Reno, he is so pained nd bothered meanwhile his former principal is chilled and moving on with life and making great strides in different spheres of Governance.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by TheLordcometh33: 6:28am On May 06, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Skmoda36078: 6:29am On May 06, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by BbqTormentor: 6:31am On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by 1Dray(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Is there anything wrong with wanting to be a VP?

Life na hustle and struggle especially in politics,

Go getters are die hard men with optimism

Isn't El Rufai better positioned than Remo today?

Who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by frog12: 6:38am On May 06, 2021
but he said he sent YAR ADUA to his grave !
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2021
The truth cannot be hidden
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by realstars: 6:41am On May 06, 2021
Hell Rufai, The Devil.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Dapson73(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=101418226]Fear short people with extremely wicked heart.[/quo

Prof Osinbajo is an exceptional to your submission.
Only Npower batches A and B can relate.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by slowice(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2021
Ayemileto:
Omokri said security reports received by Jonathan indicated that El-Rufai was engaged in provocative activities in order to instigate his own arrest to boost his popularity.

angry

If he truly said all those things he was quoted as saying, then Jonathan's government really tried not arresting.

They did well not to fall for his tricks.

Oga re you a foreigner? He even said more than those.. That short demon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by slowice(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

Bandits and herdsmen go soon use am do bbq suya soon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by slowice(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2021
Every sane Nigerian should dread hell rufire... Satan sef nor do reach am
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Johnsown1(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2021
Let just shun this politician with his useless assertion and bitterness. He blocked me on Twitter because I attacked him for spewing rubbish.

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

How is he better positioned?

Every one followed their life path... Reno wasn't a politician and I don't see him becoming one..... He came in to government not as a politician hence he has remained loyal to Jonathan. If he was a politician he would have joined this government and gotten a vital image job but he has a Living conscience and this has helped him to keep his head high up.

He has his peace and everybody knows his position is not a product of his pocket but his heart... He has not been accused of visiting with three contractors yet

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by collinslinkis(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2021
dgang:
Two types of people to fear in life.

1 a hairy woman
2 a short person

When you deal with these types use a loooooong spoon.

What of if the short person is a hairy woman���� shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by ibolord(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2021
For clarification on the part of hairy woman, is it hairy on the chest, legs or the jaw area grin

dgang:
Two types of people to fear in life.

1 a hairy woman
2 a short person

When you deal with these types use a loooooong spoon.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by greatiyk4u(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

How is he better positioned?

Every one followed their life path... Reno wasn't a politician and I don't see him becoming one..... He came in to government not as a politician hence he has remained loyal to Jonathan. If he was a politician he would have joined this government and gotten a vital image job but he has a Living conscience and this has helped him to keep his head high up.

He has his peace and everybody knows his position is not a product of his pocket but his heart... He has not been accused of visiting with three contractors yet

Lamentations

Not a politician but a dangerous critique of opposition govt, has he ever criticized PDP state governments?
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Gandollaar(f): 7:30am On May 06, 2021
adabaraabdul:
i share the same sentiments with you here bro.
Sometimes I feel so sorry for Reno, he is so pained nd bothered meanwhile his former principal is chilled and moving on with life and making great strides in different spheres of Governance.
Reno be killing Zombies with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Beckham14: 7:32am On May 06, 2021
Johnsown1:
Let just shun this politician with his useless assertion and bitterness. He blocked me on Twitter because I attacked him for spewing rubbish.
What were you expecting before? You want him to hug you or dash you money for attacking him?

Oga, your assertion is more useless. Don't be silly.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Gandollaar(f): 7:32am On May 06, 2021
Johnsown1:
You were probably acting stupid. He did well

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Johnsown1(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
You were probably acting stupid. He did well
what if I didn't act stupid as you think
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by aviara: 9:03am On May 06, 2021
descarado:

What you don't know is that Reno is still the image maker of Jonathan. There is nothing concerning Jonathan that Reno will release to the public without his knowledge.
And he is doing a perfect job.

Without Reno, I'm sure the likes of you will still be throwing missiles on Jonathan.

Thank you for this intelligent response.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by UncommonLogic: 9:04am On May 06, 2021
Renomonkey with another rubbish trash. Jona-daft prevented him from traveling out of the country and seized El Rufais's passport at the airport.

Renomonkey still making excuses for the calamity called Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by aviara: 9:06am On May 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

El Rufai in a better position to do supervise the killing if the same people he was elected to protect. U are not intelligent as u think u are
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2021
Johnsown1:

As if he doesn't have the right to block you for displaying your ignorance.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by aviara: 9:08am On May 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Renomonkey with another rubbish trash. Jona-daft prevented him from traveling out of the country and seized El Rufais's passport at the airport.

Renomonkey still making excuses for the calamity called Jonathan.

That is why we elected the saviour called Buhari under whose watch herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers are doing overtime. May they visit you soon.
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by greatiyk4u(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2021
aviara:

El Rufai in a better position to do supervise the killing if the same people he was elected to protect. U are not intelligent as u think u are

Einstein I sight you
Re: Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Lamentations

Not a politician but a dangerous critique of opposition govt, has he ever criticized PDP state governments?

I already told you that he has a Living conscience. He is not in a position to criticise the party that brought him to limelight. It is the job of the opposition to do that.

Again, he is not an influence peddler that runs on two lanes just to be reckoned with... He has never gone with contractors to see government people.

He is a disciplined man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin / Roqeeb Adeniji Dies At 79 (Ogun APC Chairman) / Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.