Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference (2032 Views)

Tinubus Secret Foreign Accounts Revealed! / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by seanet03: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
I have always said Governance should not let be left with Dimwits, while Eastern Governors.have no Idea what to do Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Boys have already started Evacuating their People. Abeg Let us Appreciate this Intelligent Folks!!

Great Fashola!!
[url=http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/4058-lagos-govt-evacuates-84-corpers-out-of-kano-jigawa.html
]
Lagos Govt evacuates 84 corpers out of Kano, Jigawa
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/4058-lagos-govt-evacuates-84-corpers-out-of-kano-jigawa.html
[/url]
About 84 indigenes  of Lagos serving as National Youth Corps Service ( NYSC), members serving in the Jigawa and Kano States were yesterday evacuated aboard Arik Air to the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos by the Lagos State Emergency Management  Agency( LASEMA).

The Corps Members, who were trapped in the crisis that engulfed some states in the North as a fall out of the Presidential election on April 16, 2011, were excited to be home as they arrived the General Aviation Terminal of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, following the activation of the response plan carried out by LASEMA, after it received a disress call that about 350 Corps Members, who are either indigenes and residents of Lagos State were trapped in the sin assembly of violence that characterised the Presidential elections.

The corpers who were airlifted in batches of two with the Arik Air aircraft were brought in following logistic arrangement organised by the Lagos State government and stakeholders in the emergency and response sector of the state in line with information provided by the state coordinators of the NYSC.

The corpers were received  on arrival by the Lagos State commissioner for culture and home affairs, Mr Tunde Balogun, who expressed delight over the readiness of the state government to rescue the corpers at the material time.

Speaking on the development, the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency , chief excecutive officer and general manager, Dr Olufemi Damilola Oke- Osanyintolu explained that upon receiving a distress call from Bauchi State, stakeholders meet to review the situation where it was agreed that response plan had to be activated to organise logistics for the air lifting of the affected corpers.

The LASEMA boss affirmed that they are top of the situation as servivg corpers whose lives were under threat have been seamless evacuated from Jigawa and Kano States, even he said plans are afoot to evacuate the remaining corpers if there is further threat to their safety and security in the affected states.

He said : "After we were informed about crisis in Northern Nigeria, we convoked a meeting of stakeholders on how to rescue the corpers. We got a distress call from Bauchi, we quickly informed the governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, and he instructed that we go ahead to plan for he evacuation of indigenes and residents of Lagos. We linked up with the leaders and the evacuation was successful."

Three of the evacuated corpers from Kano and Jigawa including Ademuyiwa Sunday, Afeire Simiat and Jimoh Nunayon Monday recounted their ordeal in the affected states, affirming that they had to take refuge at a military formation for about three days before they could be brought to the Kano Airport for safe evacuation.

Nunayon Monday said : "Our lives were threatened by the crisis in the North, we would want government to cancel the NYSC programme if it could not guarrantee the safety and security of corpers.We lost our certificates and all our property, how are we going to recover those items."
Also speaking the LASEMA boss said : " Everything in under control, let them remain in a safe place and we will come and evacuate them."

Some of the corpers in a short message service ( SMS), they sent to Governor Fashola said : "Your Excellency Sir, Thanks for the great things You have done for us. We Kano State Corps members are very grateful for what you did for us yesterday. You should be prepared for the gift of God and be ready always for new ones. Because God is ready to give you than anyone has ever received from you. May He who knows your want grant you your desire."

The SMS further said : "Daddy, what will I say than to say Thank You, because when I think there is no hope for me, I pray God will surprise you and reward You bountifullyin Jesus Name.

Your  Excellency , words are not enough to express sound appreciation towards your caring heart, saving over 84 of us from Kano to Lagos. Thank You Sir, uncommon Governor."

Great Aregbesola

Osun: Gov. Aregbesola evacuates 70 corps members

http://newnigerianpolitics.com/2011/04/24/osun-gov-aregbesola-evacuates-70-corps-members/

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has evacuated 70 out of about 200 members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who are indigenes of the state in the crisis-ridden northern states back home.

The corps members who were trapped in crisis-torn states were successfully brought home by a task force set up by Aregbesola. The task force was headed by the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Hon. Adejare Bello.

The returning corps members were welcomed back home on the promises of the Osun State parliamentarians, who lamented the appalling conditions under which the corps members lived before they were evacuated.

Receiving the returnees on behalf of the state government, Bello described the step taken by the  Aregbesola administration as a demonstration of its sustained interest in the welfare of the people irrespective of where they reside within or outside the country.

“Just this morning, I told the governor that you are in the ACN while I am in the PDP. Politics is not supposed to be a do-or-die affair. Every Nigerian must show sportsmanship. If you lose today, you can win tomorrow,” he added.

He told the gathering of people at the reception programme that “as you are seeing them, they (corps members), have not taken their bath for several days now. We just brought them back from Bauchi to the Osun State House of Assembly.”

The Speaker explained that Aregebsola has approved the release of funds for the settlement of the corps members in their various family homes.

Responding on behalf of the returning corps members, Dr. Abiodun lauded Aregbesola for being the first governor to show concern for marooned members  of the NYSC in the north.

Great Fayemi!!!

Poll violence: Fayemi evacuates corps members as Fashola preaches tolerance
By FEMI MAKINDE

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?datex=03/01/ViewComments.aspx?datex=03/01/2011&theartic=Art20110424010678

Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State has evacuated no fewer than 200 National Youth Service Corps members who are indigenes of the state from the crisis ridden states in the northern part of the country.

Some of those evacuated were serving in Kano, Katsina, Bauchi, Kaduna and other parts of the country where riot broke out following the declaration of President Goodluck Jonathan as the winner of the presidential poll.

Wife of the Governor of the state, Mrs. Bisi Fayemi, whose office was responsible for the evacuation of the corps members said on Saturday while addressing the youths at the Government House that the evacuation started immediately the state government learnt that corps members were the targets of the rioters.

In a related development, Lagos State Governor Mr. Babatunde Fashola , urged youths in Nigeria to immediately eschew all form of violence and redeem the image of the country. He said this would restore the confidence of investors and international communities in the country.

Fashola, who stated this at a Youth Jamz organized by the Ojo- Badagry youths in Lagos, said this was one way the nation could enhance its developmental objectives.

The governor who was represented by the Action Congress of Nigeria Chairman in Ojo -Badagry, Aliu Akinwonmi, lamented the use of youths to foment electoral violence.

He called for tolerance among ethnic nationalities, pointing out that the country needs a peaceful environment to conduct a free and fair election and sustain good governance.

East of the Niger Governors can keep on with their Campaign of Ojoro while Lives of their People are Deducted on Daily basis from their 66 coup Debts

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by nwabobo: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
seanet03:

I have always said Governance should not let be left with Dimwits, while Eastern Governors.have no Idea what to do Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Boys have already started Evacuating their People. Abeg Let us Appreciate this Intelligent Folks!!

East of the Niger Governors can keep on with their Campaign of Ojoro while Lives of their People are Deducted on Daily basis from their 66 coup Debts

Riots: Ohakim evacuates stranded Ndigbo from North
on APRIL 24, 2011 · · in NEWS

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI — Hundreds of Igbo families, including youth corps members, stranded in parts of the Northern states as a result of the recent post election violence have been flown back to Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, SMICA, Owerri, Sunday afternoon.

The flight arrangement, which was put together by Governor Ikedi Ohakim, has been described as “a rare show of love and magnanimity to people in distress”.

Speaking exclusively to Vanguard in Owerri, Governor Ohakim said he did not limit the evacuation of the distressed families to Imo indigenes alone, pointing out that he regarded every life as very precious.

He said: “It is evident that so many families were stranded and distressed as a result of the post-election crisis in parts of the Northern states. What my administration has tried to do is to ferry them into safety. Life is precious and inalienable.”

According to the governor, no fewer than four big aircraft, owned by one of the local carriers (names withheld), had been arranged to fly Ndigbo from Gombe airport to Owerri, adding that vehicles had also been dispatched to parts of the country to bring people home.

“I call on all Igbo whose friends and families were stranded in the North due to the post-election violence to come to Imo airport Sunday (yesterday) to welcome their brothers and sisters,” Ohakim said.

One of the returnees, who simply identified herself as Ngozi, was full of praises for Governor Ohakim for saving them from the trauma.

“People at home who did not experience the violence may not fully appreciate what the governor has done for us by bringing us back into safety. God bless the governor,” Ngozi prayed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/riots-ohakim-evacuates-stranded-ndigbo-from-north/
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by seanet03: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hahaha, Ibos with their Fraudulent Nature!!
While ACN Governors were giving the Numbers of People Evacuated per State, Ibo Governors were claiming All Ibos were Evacuated By Four Flights from Dead Airport
Gombe Airport that is only on Paper
and if it exist those Big Airrafts na Lie!!

http://worldaerodata.com/countries/Nigeria.php
Me i no see Gombe Airport for this Place ooooooooooo
grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by karlmax2: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
have always said Governance should not let be left with Dimwits, while Eastern Governors.have no Idea what to do Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Boys have already started Evacuating their People. Abeg Let us Appreciate this Intelligent Folks!!

U are a fool and slave to ur godfather my sista was in one of the flights the imo govt provided!!! Slave to a rascal even akwa ibom state has don the same nobody made noice about it monkey who is in bourndage
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
Lagos State Emergency Management  Agency( LASEMA) came through and delivered again.

They are by far the best emergency management agency in Nigeria,

This is the kind of swift quality service you get when you create an agency staffed with the best and most qualified people to look out for and protect the citizenry.

Great Job LASEMA

I'm so so proud to be a Lagosian and a SW'ner.

Eko ati SW o ni baje lai lai
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by karlmax2: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
*bondage
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
seanet03:

Hahaha, Ibos with their Fraudulent Nature!!
While ACN Governors were giving the Numbers of People Evacuated per State, Ibo Governors were claiming All Ibos were Evacuated By Four Flights from Dead Airport
Gombe Airport that is only on Paper
and if it exist those Big Airrafts na Lie!!

http://worldaerodata.com/countries/Nigeria.php
Me i no see Gombe Airport for this Place ooooooooooo
grin grin

What is the meaning and importance of big aircrafts in the story sef? lmao

lol @ Gombe airport, this is what your call 419 airlift and rescue mission,
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by HighChief4(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
So many states have evacuated their people and no noise was made about that. I wonder what these fools are going on about. Shame
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
LASEMA’s Best Emergency Management Agency In Nigeria

Posted By On February 21, 2011 @ 9:33 am In Metro,News | No Comments

The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, has been declared the 2010 best organized and responsive emergency management in Nigeria by the Conference on Disaster, Safety and Security Management.

The award was organized by the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA; Central Emergency Medical Clearing House, CEMCH and the Institute of Disaster, Safety and Security Management.

The conference, in a letter to LASEMA said the award for the 2010 best disaster management agency in the country is now LASEMA and lauded the agency for being in the vanguard of rescuing people in times of mishaps.

General Manager/Chief Executive Officer, LASEMA, Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu, noted that the award did not come as a surprise in view of the progress recorded by the agency since its inception.

“With all sense of modesty, we relish the numerous achievements of LASEMA as the first emergency agency established by law in Nigeria. We have impacted positively in all areas of emergency like fire, flood, traffic accidents and medical interventions,” he said.

Oke-Osanyintolu promised that the agencywould not relent in its effort to pursue strategies that would ensure disaster risk reduction to the barest level across the state.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/02/21/lasema%e2%80%99s-best-emergency-management-agency/
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by mbatuku1: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fools. grin grin grin

lol @ Seanet02 and Babamumu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by gists: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
I'm a yoruba man, but sorry to say I don't see why Tinunbu should get the credit for what's done by Fashola and Aregbesola.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by warrior01: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
The Op must be a first class fool. while your so called leaders went for only corpers, their Igbo counterparts went for both corpers and families. I hope your silly skull can spot the difference. Ezi
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

I'm a yoruba man, but sorry to say I don't see why Tinunbu should get the credit for what's done by Fashola and Aregbesola.

And who's wisdom, good judgment and foresight gave us Fashola end even Aregbeshola?

Tinubu is a dynamic leader with keen eyes for smart and credible public administrators.

It's ok for you to be stingy with your credits, just don't expects others to be like you,
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
warrior01:

The Op must be a first class fool. while your so called leaders went for only corpers, their Igbo counterparts went for both corpers and families. I hope your silly skull can spot the difference. Ezi

Don't blame the OP, they are talking about this everywhere,

Lagos state/LASEMA's rescue mission is even on Facebook,

Lagos Govt evacuates 84 corpers out of Kano, Jigawa
[flash=200,200]http://www.facebook.com/#!/nigeriansfornigeria/posts/181194728599750[/flash]

Btw, check out the comments ,

Timothy Kentebe Good Job Fashola, Leadership to be emulated
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading,

Badmus Kehinde Abi o gbenga daniel u 2 evacuate ur ogun indienging in northern part of d country
16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading,

Rita Xena Well done gov!
16 minutes ago ·
Alaka Olatunji Fashola is Working, Lagos is working
16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading,
Rosemary Nimma Lekman now thats what i am talking about
16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading,
Zoe-Quadine Rhema-Queline Lambano-Diol[b] Better Govenor That cares about hois people, God Bless you[/b]
15 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading,
Olalekan Salami[b] Good one there,i know you will surely succeed in all endeavors in life,this is how we know a true FATHER.[/b]
Wole Bamgbade[b] WELL DONE MY ACTION GOVERNOR, KEEP IT UP[/b].
Haruna Abdullahi CARRY GO FASHOLA
14 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading,
Badmus Kehinde Eni ti o bani ki brf ma de be oma losi odo koni wale mo? aseeee
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading,
De Boss BRF FOR PRESIDENT 2015, INSHA ALLAH, THIS IS THE TYPE OF LEADER WE NEED
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading,
'Fikayo Olaniyan[b] thats gud jare,let dem stupid abokis kill themselves!eko o ni baje o![/b]
12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Temi Salako You have my vote!!!!!
11 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading,
Igebu Jaytee Hope Oshiomhole is aware of this?
11 minutes ago · Like
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by LeMolar: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
What Is Wrong With This Yoruba Fools The Always Make Empty Noise Am From Middle Belt And I Think Nigeria We Be A Better Place Without Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani The Are The Problem Nigeria Have Stupid Fools
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
warrior01:

Families who chose to stay there would find there way back, Corpers were "FORCED" there to serve their fatherland.

If you choose to go to Iraq and If you are forced to go to Iraq are two different things
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by seanet03: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Families who chose to stay there would find there way back, Corpers were "FORCED" there to serve their fatherland.

If you choose to go to Iraq and If you are forced to go to Iraq are two different things
GBAM!!!
You will always Known a Yoruba Lad even from comments except you are a Phucking Ibo importer of
"SUBSTANDARD PARACETAMOLS"
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by HighChief4(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
dayokanu:

And work cannot force someone up there in the North, I know a yoruba guy who is presently in Kaduna against his wish but had to go there cos of work. Your brain is not just functioning at all.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by gists: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

And who's wisdom, good judgment and foresight gave us Fashola end even Aregbeshola?

Tinubu is a dynamic leader with keen eyes for smart and credible public administrators.

It's ok for you to be stingy with your credits, just don't expects others to be like you,  

Give him credit for what? I personally don't have anything against him. I tot the people voted for Fashola and Aregbesola even though the latter got some assistance to reclaim his stolen mandate. Are you saying every single thing that these guys do should be credited to Tinubu and they don't deserve the accolades themselves? That'll be very close to hero-worship
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by seanet03: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
High_Chief:

And work cannot force someone up there in the North, I know a yoruba guy who is presently in Kaduna against his wish but had to go there cos of work. Your brain is not just functioning at all.
You are a M0r0n!!! Fool look at how he is blabbing like a Mad dog
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
High_Chief:

And work cannot force someone up there in the North, I know a yoruba guy who is presently in Kaduna against his wish but had to go there cos of work. [size=13pt]Your brain is not just functioning at all.[/size]

Really? And what brought about the part in bold?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by HighChief4(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
I wouldnt join issues with you, but you guys should stop spewing rubbish. I think there should be age restrictions to post on this forum
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by HighChief4(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^Cos for someone to think that every1 up there in the North are there cos they love being there. People with good functioning brain cells know that people are sometimes posted to odd places against their will
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by seanet03: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Really? And what brought about the part in bold?
Abeg just leave the Ediot for me to Deal with.
This is not the first time i will be sending Importers of Fake Paracetamols away from NL, I did it with akin egba, this time it is the M0r0n called High fool
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by EkoIle1: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

Give him credit for what? I personally don't have anything against him. I tot the people voted for Fashola and Aregbesola even though the latter got some assistance to reclaim his stolen mandate. Are you saying every single thing that these guys do should be credited to Tinubu and they don't deserve the accolades themselves? That'll be very close to hero-worship

Like I said, you are free to be stingy with your credits for what ever silly reasons, just don't expect others to do the same.

Is it by force? Follow your rainbow and let others follow theirs,
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
Good work Fayemi and others.

The people of Ekiti state will forever be thankful for this move. Ekiti Kete! kiss
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by HighChief4(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^Ileke what happened? Were u banned?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubus Boys In Action: See The Difference by bkbabe97y(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
nwabobo:

Riots: Ohakim evacuates stranded Ndigbo from North
on APRIL 24, 2011 · · in NEWS

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI — Hundreds of Igbo families, including youth corps members, stranded in parts of the Northern states as a result of the recent post election violence have been flown back to Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, SMICA, Owerri, Sunday afternoon.

The flight arrangement, which was put together by Governor Ikedi Ohakim, has been described as “a rare show of love and magnanimity to people in distress”.

Speaking exclusively to Vanguard in Owerri, Governor Ohakim said he did not limit the evacuation of the distressed families to Imo indigenes alone, pointing out that he regarded every life as very precious.

He said: “It is evident that so many families were stranded and distressed as a result of the post-election crisis in parts of the Northern states. What my administration has tried to do is to ferry them into safety. Life is precious and inalienable.”

According to the governor, no fewer than four big aircraft, owned by one of the local carriers (names withheld), had been arranged to fly Ndigbo from Gombe airport to Owerri, adding that vehicles had also been dispatched to parts of the country to bring people home.

“I call on all Igbo whose friends and families were stranded in the North due to the post-election violence to come to Imo airport Sunday (yesterday) to welcome their brothers and sisters,” Ohakim said.

One of the returnees, who simply identified herself as Ngozi, was full of praises for Governor Ohakim for saving them from the trauma.

“People at home who did not experience the violence may not fully appreciate what the governor has done for us by bringing us back into safety. God bless the governor,” Ngozi prayed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/riots-ohakim-evacuates-stranded-ndigbo-from-north/

ROFLMAO!!! These Ibos and their way of thinking every other person is dumb when they the moro*ns!

1. All of a sudden, NGOZI does not have a last name. And "she wishes to be simply identified" by her first name! Lmao! Knowing the boastful Ibo, if this story was true not only will all Ngozi's 12 names be put on blast in the print, her parents and closest friends names woulda been up there too! Liars!

2. FOUR BIG AIRCRAFTS and all the boastful Ibo man could get to exalt him was a nameless, faceless person. Yup, we believe u Governator!

3. Aircraft Carriers? Nameless too?! lmao! Ok, I give up. . . . . .

Ibo. . . . stay thinkn everyone else is an id*iot like themselves.

(1) (Reply)

As A Senator In 1992, I Was Earning N6,500 Per Month / Top Secret Alert! Boko Haram Wants To Strike! Must Read / Why Do We Hate Ourselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.