Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React (37536 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
Dpaulie:

No vex jawe I was directing my post to the guy u quoted

Okay. Sorry then.
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Rrchrd(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
eljayson:
Does love really conquer all? Including poverty?

This economy has opened the eyes of everyone to the importance of having money.

The price of everything has gone up and love no go work if money no enter.

Recently, a pastor said his wife married him in 2016 when he was making 60k monthly.

This made us go into the streets to ask people if they can brave it and still marry someone who makes 60k monthly.
See what they said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MT2EcoRGbY&t=6s

mynd44, Rocktation, farano
It's still okay if you wife is doing sth too, & you can have a good family if you married a good wife that would give you "peace of mind" which is waht matters most in life .
Regards to family planning; don't have more than 4kids.
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by iInjureHerYansh: 4:01pm On May 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes why not? His plus mine will b sufficient until God blesses and Enlarges our coast.
gtf outchae with cheap lies holosho
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by emmnprince(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=101548921][/quote]

So na someone's daughter and someone's darling darling you dey find to kizz for free on Nairaland abi!

Sorry to say, that won't happen in our lifetime.
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 10, 2021
ictplotter:

Nigerians and busy body. Mr climatologist we ar talking about basic human needs here not luxury goods. So generator and Ac should be putting into consideration before one begins his marital life? Gone ar the days of little beginnings, today everybody want to start large n remain large. Which have resulted to today Yahoo Yahoo and runs girls between our under ages youths. Nothing wrong starting with little, as far u ar focus and keep improving yourself economically.

Why are you so proud of being poor? I do not remember being able to sleep without air conditioning, it's been hot even recently and I do not even know people exist who can't afford AC yet have the mind to get married and put women in such level of survival.

God forbid such poverty.

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by ictplotter(m): 3:22am On May 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Why are you so proud of being poor? I do not remember being able to sleep without air conditioning, it's been hot even recently and I do not even know people exist who can't afford AC yet have the mind to get married and put women in such level of survival.

God forbid such poverty.
So using Ac at home means one is rich? Low IQ and childish mentality. Empty pockets, make the largest noise. U sounds like up coming soap gangster. Ac are used today by 100 levels under graduates and yet this ur yardstick for measuring poverty line in 21st century. Wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:27am On May 11, 2021
ictplotter:

So using Ac at home means one is rich? Low IQ and childish mentality. Empty pockets, make the largest noise. U sounds like up coming soap gangster. Ac are used today by 100 levels under graduates and yet this ur yardstick for measuring poverty line in 21st century. Wasted generation.

You are clearly demented. Follow the thread and respond within the frame of reference and not expanding to illustrations within the argument.

Did you bribe your way through school or you dance in the bushes as a cultist and graduated prematurely? grin
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Paramount01(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2021
Olumyyde:

You know people when they hear federal government worker they think it's luxury. Not until I got employed I knew what's up.

The only thing that make federal gift job good is job security,not the salary,how much are they paying, some private organization pay better than govt
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:15am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=DemonInvoker post=101538453]Lolzzzz,Guy Seems You Want To Disrespect Me grin Chairman Like Me,Infact Send Me Your Account Details...My Peace Of Mind Is Telling Me To Bless You With Nothing Less Than 10K Tomorrow.[/quote
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Zetty177x: 9:15am On May 11, 2021
Olumyyde:

Pure lie.

Won't they pay rent and transportation? Won't they eat? Except na North or ekiti

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=JenniferEkubo post=101574452][/quote]
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by NNAMDIII(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes why not? His plus mine will b sufficient until God blesses and Enlarges our coast.
liar! What's 60k? 200k no go even reach anything in this economy except you're not staying in lagos and una never get pikin.

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:14pm On May 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Hello Fine Babe,How Can I Help?!
evening sir, I need a Lil help. I used an online loan app , borrowed 5k to pay 6k. Unfortunately I lost my job.. Now they've been bombarding me with calls.. I don't know if u can help me with anything at all sir
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
MEN have been marrying jobless ladies without recourse to Noise making.
The moment a man loses his JOBS, his wife starts uploading how his husband has been miserable.

He ends up catering 4 WIFE'S relatives more dan his.
The moment you marry a Nigerian Lady, her entirely Family relocates to your mini apartment and drive you out with adopted responsibilities.
They also raise your kids with the notion that DAD keeps late Nights and does nothing.
KIDS grow up become famous and start purchasing cars for their widowed mom, whose hubby is lying fallow in the GRAVE.

NEVER NEVER NEVER MARRY a LIABILITY.
U will REGRET it.
U can compromise anything but not marriage.

Dat's Y u see men leave Ladies dey dated for 10years to marry d GOAL-GETTER dey met last week
Same PASTORS advise their kids against such.
They don't hesitate to listen to God when it comes to burden and liabilities.
Ur MOM as a woman will also kick against liabilities.
HARDWORKING MEN be wise!!!!
This is From me, a successful practicing Father.!

I love this.
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nancy225: 5:29pm On May 12, 2021
COdeGenesis:

When you marrry the guy now, ring tone will change. You will start being bitter and compaing him to your ex bf who is doing well Abeg park well

I can never compare my husband to any guy outside
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by minicky: 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
All this girls saying no Las Las Dem go Marry 20k earners

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
Beze992:

This could be possible sha, but it has to be in a Nigerian movie, because, let's face it that amount is ridiculously low except they live on charity.

Not necessarily, I believe two people dating should have financial literacy at their finger tips, they must be intensional about their finances and work towards a better life.

Provided they delay pregnancy when married until finances improves.

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by SHOCK7(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Oh my, 100% wife material, do you mind if I dm you?
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by SHOCK7(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2021
pozehnani:
Even Frank Edoho never ask this kind question.

60k now is like 6k. By the time you're done paying bills, what will be left for feeding? Then youll need to transport yourself to work for another 30 days. Ive not even factored in the children and school expenses.

My dear, he'll have to wait or look for a nettbe job. Before someone will enter fire with two eyes opened.
Babe ask yourself what do I bring to the table? Instead of being a liability

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.