Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (27110 Views)

Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by ProWalker: 10:51pm On May 07, 2021
Igbochief001:

Apc has the same number of governors as PDP in south east so what's your point

Haven't APC won elections in south east ...there would always be an excuse why igbo man is never good enough

Why cant tinubu back joe igbokwe ...obj won without yoruba support so it's not new ...yaradua won without core north support as they voted buhari ...so what's your point

Yorubas don't want igbos president because they fear he can install igbo governor of lagos

North fear revenge

The rest fear if igbos are this successful without politics imagine what they can do with power

Any igbo man is only valuable when he is used against the igbo Nation once that's done he is dumped

Igbos have lost faith in the Nigerian project

Igbos presidency is the least Nigeria can do right now trust me

How many of the two were the direct outcome of popular Ibo votes?

The one you call Supreme Court Administrator governor or the one that recently defected from another party?

The simple truth is that as it stands, APC will be committing a political harakiri by ceding it presidential slot to igbos! The party will eternally ruse such a naive decision as the region is unapologetically opposed to APC

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Okemmuo(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2021
This message is heavy....it music have come from the gods
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by freshvine(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2021
wwwihy:
“Presidency is not by allocation. It is the result of a political process. You join a political party, your party negotiates with other parts of the country and it happens. That is how it is done. And you cannot get it by sitting down or threatening secession. It won’t work.

“I think the South-East is going about it the wrong way because if you look at the APC for instance, we do not have many footprints in the South-East.”

Word of Wisdom that Ohaneze should learn from

When Obasanjo was elected president in 1999 I guess he has thousand footprint in yoruba land or PDP has footprint in the south west
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by harakiri(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2021
ProWalker:

The one you call Supreme Court Administrator governor or the one that recently defected from another party?

The simple truth is that as it stands, APC will be committing a political harakiri by ceding it presidential slot to igbos! The party will eternally ruse such a naive decision as the region is unapologetically opposed to APC

There will be no APC or PDP 2023. Whatever you or the so called "north" thinks is irrelevant. No elections, No Party.

Get with the program.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by asunaobi(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2021
Hahaha...The God of Presidency and human right. I may also think that you are the God of the air we breathe to be alive.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by dreu2fine(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2021
puremaker7:
The logic behind this one Nigeria is what I don't understand.

There is no love, if they can't split this country any time so soon, what happened in Somalia will be a child play to what will happen in Nigeria.
Nigeria remain one
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by DD29: 11:15pm On May 07, 2021
mcbreeze:
I love the response but what I don't like is the believe by Ohanézè that Igbo needs presidency.

This has continued to sound in-depth ignorance that Ohanézè are still pushing for presidency rather listening to the clamour of the people.

We don't want Nigeria, we want to determine where we belong, is this hard for Ohanézè to say?

Fulani can go with their presidency, nobody cares. How many times have they became president, and how are they faring.
It sound ridiculous, up till today that Northerner Nigeria houses the most poor people in Nigeria compare to those who have not tasted the sit.
Then Who Is Marginasing Who?
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2021
ProWalker:

APC don't need igbo votes to make an igbo man president just like PDP didn't need yoruba votes to make obj president and didn't need northern votes to make yaradua president
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Chuksaluta(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2021
Igbos supported Obasanjo from the West, supported Yaradua from the North, supported Jonathan from the South. Now that its their turn everyone is speaking English.
I still don't why some people detest the Igbos so much.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Yorubas should back Joe Igbokwe? If Yorubas support Igbokwe, will you Igbos vote for him?
Did Yorubas support obj to be president ? Thought south eat is negligible
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by kponkedenge(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
DHI1050:
"You can’t stay in your corner, abuse everyone in Nigeria and say give me Presidency. It is not going to happen.”
Trust is always bitter, tell them El-rufai
[/s]

Yeah abuse everyone.... as if the northerners or SW don't insult and abuse the Easterners.... We see that everyday here on nairaland and twitter....

The reason Nigeria isn't working is because of a forced marriage whereby everyone doesn't like each other but want to be together for a few people's greed and blood thirstiness. My only annoyance is dumb youths like yourself that swallow whatever this myopic leaders tell you to do....

Nigeria is and would never work in this current arrangement.... Even if the next president comes from your village.... It will only get worse from here on.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Wickedfacts: 11:26pm On May 07, 2021
Igbochief001:

Did Yorubas support obj to be president ? Thought south eat is negligible

Are you aware that the highest votes ever gathered by an Igbo man living and dead is 3M votes, gotten by Orji Kalu in 2007. Even Ojukwu with all his noise got only 1M votes.

The East is worse than negligible, that is why you are begging everybody for ticket. SS of yesterday has produced a President and left you losers behind.

OBJ got in cos of Northern support, not your inconsequential 2% votes. Even Obi your son didn't get up to 5%.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Wickedfacts: 11:27pm On May 07, 2021
Chuksaluta:
Igbos supported Obasanjo from the West, supported Yaradua from the North, supported Jonathan from the South. Now that its their turn everyone is speaking English.
I still don't why some people detest the Igbos so much.

Keep on insulting Hausas, Yorubas and others, yet you are expecting ticket from them.
It is not the turn of Igbos, it is the turn of the South.

Let Igbos put a candidate on the ballot and let him contest like a man. Not to be playing politics of cowardice.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by kponkedenge(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
olatuns2017:

MKO Abiola was a nationalist who won elections in 1993 but annulled

Jonathan became president because Yaadua died

Buhari became president 2015 because ACN n CPC formed alliance; yoruba leaders canvassed north!

2023 Igbos can't be president on platform of one Nigeria or under APC platform as at today...no strong basis for that.

If they like let them burn all the govt facilities...

note IBOs don't have OIL but they have palm oil***

except PDP give them president which they deserve because they have been loyal to PDP

Fact

[/s]

Lol.... And who told you Igbos don't have oil.... And you wrote #fact#....lol... You guys are really dumb.

What did OBJ's 8 years of presidency do for you personally?
How about Osibanjo's 6 plus years of VP done for you currently?
Are you safer now or richer now than you were in the past?
Keep deceiving yourself while your leaders play on your emotions through divide and rule... to continue to steal your future away.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by franxalive(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2021
wwwihy:
“Presidency is not by allocation. It is the result of a political process. You join a political party, your party negotiates with other parts of the country and it happens. That is how it is done. And you cannot get it by sitting down or threatening secession. It won’t work.

“I think the South-East is going about it the wrong way because if you look at the APC for instance, we do not have many footprints in the South-East.”

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by dragunov: 12:21am On May 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
President of Igbo extraction is a must in 2023.
Na we turn.

You better support Kanu on Biafra because Fulani will not give you or anybody else presidency again.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by dragunov: 12:24am On May 08, 2021
donnie:
Last last Yoruba and Igbo political class want to use secession to negotiate for presidency. What a shame and total disregard for the people they claim to represent.

Igbo amd Yoruba political class/ elites are 100% with Nigeria because that is where they benefit from. The teeming masses of these 2 major tribes want away. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Omodua(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2021
UDUJ:
Let's learn to use our brains for once. I am neither from the north nor the south west but I can bet my balls the northerners and Yoruba's are forever scared of the Igbos because of the Nigerian Civil War and will never vote for an Igbo man to be president. Forget it.
If they are scared of Igbo man,why keeping them within the federalism. It doesn't make sense. Allow them go then.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by JohnSin97: 1:32am On May 08, 2021
My only issue is why these animals can't do without mentioning yoruba's.....same thing El-Rufai was talking about is what they're doing.... stupid fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by reality1010: 1:42am On May 08, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/07/igbo-presidency-el-rufais-assertion-idiotic-laughable-ohanaeze/?amp&__twitter_impression=true
El rufia is refering to Orji Uzor Kalu, Umahi, Hope Uzodinma and others who want to become Nigeria;s president. El rufai self delusional attitude denies him of the fact that the Igbo people dont want Nigeria's presidency. How can you compare freedom with presidency? What is in Nigeria's presidency? Is it not the one with bobby traps of terrorism and banditry being groomed by the North.
Let el rufai visit the south east to know the mind of the people.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by pointblank247(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2021
F**k igbo presidency, the igbos are no longer interested in who rules Nigeria
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by MoIbrahim: 3:35am On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:

Ohanaeze just keeps deceiving their own people.

How many times have they sat their prominent politicians down to set and pursue a single agenda? How many of their politicians and legislators have tabled any bill that supports their agenda before the NASS? They only come to the media to blame people from other regions.

Hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Slurity(m): 3:48am On May 08, 2021
Even though I faulted El-Rufai for saying that rubbish but it's still a bitter fact that the igbo have to swallow. You guys hate and fight every other tribe but yet you want support from them to become president. It seems this people don't even understand politics at all.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by samstels: 4:15am On May 08, 2021
El Rufai is satanic and does not like the progress of this country .

I have never sen a man so tribalistic and wicked like El rUFAI .

Short man devil .
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by DCatt: 4:32am On May 08, 2021
I know it sounds good for politics but Obasanjo is NOT a Yoruba man. He was an Igbos and Fulani candidate, Yoruba presidential candidate was Falae. Yorubaland rejected Obasanjo the first time he ran for election in 1999 because he is not one of us.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Igboid: 4:35am On May 08, 2021
Slurity:
Even though I faulted El-Rufai for saying that rubbish but it's still a bitter fact that the igbo have to swallow. You guys hate and fight every other tribe but yet you want support from them to become president. It seems this people don't even understand politics at all.

Not that I care about Nigerian presidency as I consider myself Biafran and believe that a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction would set back our Biafran cause.
But out of curiosity, how did Igbos hate and fought other tribes?
Have Igbos ever invaded other people in their ancestral lands and fought them?

In 1999 and 2003 we voted a Yoruba president called Obasanjo

In 2007 we voted a Fulani president called Yaradua

In 2011 and 2015 we voted an Ijaw president called GEJ

In 2019 we voted for a Fulanis president again.

Since the return of democracy in 1999, we have voted for a Yoruba, two Fulanis and one Ijaw president.

How exactly have we shown hate to others?
Or you lots just sit one place and regurgitate these things from your deep seated prejudice and Igbophobic default settings?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by puremaker7(m): 5:12am On May 08, 2021
dreu2fine:

Nigeria remain one
now that Bokoharam is moving to the southwest let us see what will happen.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by EagleNest(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2021
El Rufai always pontificating civility and self righteousness when he himself, does worst! He had threatened and insulted people and their beliefs in the past and up to recently. He had viewed Igbos as too independent minded and serious threats to their imaginary northern hegemony. Look El Rufai, this is Igbo's turn to lead, in the spirit of equity. There is no other way to it. 4-8years it will be another's turn.
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by ThatFairGuy1: 5:24am On May 08, 2021
Anything that has to do with Igbo Presidency should be channel to joke section

Good morning Gandollaar
Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by ProWalker: 5:36am On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

APC don't need igbo votes to make an igbo man president just like PDP didn't need yoruba votes to make obj president and didn't need northern votes to make yaradua president

Ok continue with ESN/IPOB madness as a tool to force the hands of APC to dash you the Presidency, let’s see how effective such method is

The question you all are not ready to answer is this ? Which regions are you going to work with?
NE? NW? SW? SS? NC?

Tell me your regional ally?

Because of GEJ loss, you actually turned the most politically liberal part of the nation (SW) to your arch enemy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze by Polyglot7pointO: 6:07am On May 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger State Demands 13% Derivation From Oil Revenue; Threatens To Shut Kanji Dam / PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.