Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's (36181 Views)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / 90% Of Men Are Confessing That They’re Still Getting Sex From Their Baby Mamas / It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who are women cheating with?
Women cheat more than men these days, your logic does not add up.
With single guys of course.
I am talking about married women, not two fornicating individuals
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by ecomalchemist(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
stay safe
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by mu2sa2: 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Men are most times the culprits here.
Our society and traditions restricts women from having extra marital affairs.
Once you notice your spouse is no longer faithful, its best to insist on condoms especially when you guys are done with childbearing
Hahaha, if a woman insists her husband must use condom, she is preparing to ...
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
justosee:

With single guys of course.

I am talking about married women, not two fornicating individuals

You claim women cheat more than men, the questions arises, who are women cheating with? You said single guys.

Are single guys not men.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by UDUJ(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
very rampant. There was a couple who i saw 2 weeks ago with genital warts. I don't know who gave who but the woman's own was worse than the guy.

I am not contesting your statement because I know you are a medical doctor, but I hope you know genital warts can also be gotten or spread by skin-to-skin contact with someone who has the HPV on their body (example by hugs or handshakes)? Just putting it out there.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by detectivejones: 5:05pm On May 09, 2021
Curious345:

Based on recent developments. My doctor friend told me it's actually rampant these days .

He treats lots of cases like this

Akuko
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:

I am not contesting your statement because I know you are a medical doctor, but I hope you know genital warts can also be gotten or spread by skin-to-skin contact with someone who has the HPV on their body (example by hugs or handshakes)? Just putting it out there.

I have never heard of this in my life.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by bepositive11: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Allforlove:
This can't be true, but wait o do married people really cheats HIV AIDS is not real but std like Gono Na really o��

USA, Can.ada,UK number available for WhatssApp, telegrams chat me up o8o38211.427 we also boost ig, Twitter, YouTube .

HIV AIDS IS REAL!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Stevyne: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Cultismkills:
Abeg anyone with natural cure or non-natural.......help needed
Which wan you carry?
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Blackdisciple(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
Single guy waiting to hear stories

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Lekq2: 5:09pm On May 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by UDUJ(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I have never heard of this in my life.

Thanks to technology you can get this information from YouTube or a simple Google search cool
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by GodblessNig247(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2021
Mordson:
It'll be nice if you lead the way by first telling us how you handled STD's contracted from your cheating spouse.

Pls let him lead the way. We all want to learn from his mistake

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:11pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:

Yes i know.
I am also not contesting your statement, but I hope you also know that it can spread through vaginal, oral and anal sex which is more likely in a married couple.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by bepositive11: 5:11pm On May 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
As a woman make sure you put condoms in your husband's pocket to avoid STDs..

Disgusting. Men should be able to control themselves. Why should their wives have to put condoms in their husband's pocket Those men should remain single. Why get married
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:

Thanks to technology you can get this information from YouTube or a simple Google search cool

You posted MISINFORMATION.

Hpv is mostly spread by sexual intercourse and MouthAction.

It is unlikely to occur through handshake or hugging

A simple Google search will also help

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by UDUJ(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Try to be more open minded in future, it will help you. Even Funmi agrees with me

DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes i know.
I am also not contesting your statement, but I hope you also know that it can spread through vaginal, oral and anal sex which is more likely in a married couple.

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Islamabadd: 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
Mordson:
It'll be nice if you lead the way by first telling us how you handled STD's contracted from your cheating spouse.

No, the way she/he handled her spouse's reaction when the spouse got infected by he /she ...

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:

Try to be more open minded in future, it will help you. Even Funmi agrees with me

I am open minded, you got your info from the net, i also got mine from the net.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Are you sure it cannot be transmitted from an infected toilet seat?
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:17pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:

both you and thebosstrevor1 are right.

While can spread through handshake and hugs, it's rare. HPV is more likely to spread through sexual contact than the other methods

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by UDUJ(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
both you and thebosstrevor1 are right.

While can spread through handshake and hugs, it's rare. HPV is more likely to spread through sexual contact than the other methods

Thanks Funmi. I love learning everyday cool

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2021
Kobicove:

Are you sure it cannot be transmitted from an infected toilet seat?

Don't know about that.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by niyidenrele: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Men are most times the culprits here.
Once you notice your spouse is no longer faithful, its best to insist on condoms especially when you guys are done with childbearing

Baba , speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by GENES11S: 5:22pm On May 09, 2021
tenderjunkie:

It is called sexually transmitted for a reason. You can't contact STDs or STIs from sitting on a toilet seat

It's not always the case.

Women vagina is a good breeding ground for bacteria. When not properly taken care of, a woman can get infections without even having sex. This infections can then be transmitted to a man through sex (STD).

For women, they don't need to have sex to get infections. Poor hygiene can simply get them infected. Unlucky is the man that graze in her central park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by damiloladuke: 5:23pm On May 09, 2021
Lol
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by mrcrabs(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2021
UDUJ:
There are too many dumb people on this forum so them not being able to distinguish a toilet infection from an STI/STD should not come as a shock.

True.. The ones common outside now are the ones transmitted through sexual means..
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by NairaMaster1(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2021
Curious345:

Based on recent developments. My doctor friend told me it's actually rampant these days .

He treats lots of cases like this

And your doctor friend didn't tell you how a lot of things can predispose a female spouse to infections.:

1. Breastfeeding
2. Pregnancy
3. Antibiotics use
4. Douching
5. Diabetes
6. Frequent sex (sperm neutralizing the vagina)
7. The way she wipes her anus after using the toilet. (E. Coli)
Etc.

It's true that 70% results from sex.

Let's avoid crucifying our spouse

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by mrcrabs(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
I personally don't belive there Is anything like toilet infection, I belive any STI or STD in ladies or men is as a result of multiple sexual partners or sexual means.

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by NairaMaster1(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2021
Mac2016:
Unclean Office toilet atimes is a culprit. The way we handle shared toilets outside our homes too should be looked into but really, it looks like men cheats more than women in marriage, my sole opinion tho.
May God heal our land!

There's nothing like toilet disease.

Ask your doctor

1 Like

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by dre30: 5:38pm On May 09, 2021
"Men are most times the culprits here.
Once you notice your spouse is no longer faithful, its best to insist on condoms especially when you guys are done with childbearing"

Men Men every time. It's takes 2 to tangle. Many women are more promiscuous than men. A personal experience a married women wanting to have unprotected sex with a married man saying she is on family planning. Pls some men are on their own and women came to meet jeje o
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Legendguy(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2021
Not all STDs are transmitted sexually. I remember when I was in yr 3 and a guy in my hostel was in yr one, a prospective medical student, so all of a sudden he started complain about hitchin in his private part and he went to see a doctor and he was diagnosed to have STDs. He told us and we the room mates began to wonder how a small boy like this will be sleeping around, other roommates assumed he was sleeping with girls for him to have acquire such infection but as for me I didn't believe because he's the serious type of students that he is avoiding girls, and church fellowship so as to cross to medical school, he was very focus and disciplined in his studies. It was later he told us that he transmitted it through the toilet. U know in hostel we shared toilet, close to thousands students shared toilet in various hostel wing.
So STDs can be gotten through shared toilet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.