Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Am In Dillema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Dillema (1186 Views)

Help The Lover's Dillema / advice please o, i'm in a dillema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dillema by lolypop: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
pls, i need your advice. am in love with a girl, when i was in school i have a girl that i was dating and i love her too much although, i senior her and she has made her self known to almost all of my relatives, to the extent that she has came to lagos for three consecutive years to celebrate both xmas and new year with me.But, am presently serving in calabar batch B corper and along the line i came across another graduate girl who is seriously ready to marry me inspite defact that i showed her the pics of my fiance.
Nevertheless, i still love this my undergraduate girl and this graduate one is ready for marriage with me and as a result of this, she has been doing everything to make me understand how immensely she loves me.What can i do please
Re: Am In Dillema by omega25red(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
i don't think you are ready for a commited relationship
because you have someone who you claim is ready to marry you at home but your eyes are still roaming around for another woman.

By the way why do you only discuss marriage with the women you date why can't you just date and see where it takes you instead of planning on marriage right as you meet a woman.

To answer your question i think you should set the girl at home free and the girl at school you should watch out for because if she knows you are commited to someone else and she is still pushing up on you , the ending of this fairy tale would not be happily ever after
Re: Am In Dillema by karlken(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2007
U do not sound like a graduate(grammatically and in reasoning) shocked shocked.I suggest u round up your service 1st,secure a job and stabilize financially and psychologically b4 u talk to any woman about marriage.Marriage shouldn't,t be the right thing on your mind as a corper sad sad!
Re: Am In Dillema by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2007
when you said you had a dilemna i thought you were being serious. this is not a dilemna you're cheating on ur girlfriend. kapish!
Re: Am In Dillema by CrazyMan(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2007
Why can't you control yourself.
You are the one who said you love the girl. So if you claim to be in love as you said, why couldn't you put it into pratice?

If she was the one who did this to you, how would you feel?
Re: Am In Dillema by fromuk(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2007
u lack safe control and if care is not taken you will marry two of them or marry one and born for one(MOBO).
Re: Am In Dillema by bluesky4(f): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2007
Ur obviously not in love with this girl if ur cheatin on her.
If ur cheating on her now, how would u cope if u guys get married.
U know what u need to do, ur not in a dilemma, i suggest u change ur lifestyle.
Re: Am In Dillema by Oracle(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2007
Why is the second girl so bent on marrying if you didn't propose to her.
Thatz not normal, don't you think?

The best thing is to wait till you're ready, wait for your girl to graduate and see who's really ready to marry you
Re: Am In Dillema by cuteass1(f): 2:43am On Jul 12, 2007
Re: Am In Dillema

Nope, absolutely not. If this is a dilemma, i wonder what we'll call the real thing?? Dilemma, raised to the power of two?? lol

lolypop:

please, i need your advice.

I'll try and break it down as gently as possible.

am in love with a girl, when i was in school i have a girl that i was dating and i love her too much although, i senior her and she has made her self known to almost all of my relatives, to the extent that she has came to lagos for three consecutive years to celebrate both xmas and new year with me.

Ok . . . but are you sure you're in love with her, you're falling out of love??

But, am presently serving in calabar batch B corper and along the line i came across another graduate girl who is seriously ready to marry me inspite defact that i showed her the pics of my fiance

Well we all know that husbands are scarce. But she's being unbelievably cheap, didnt know it had come to that sad

Nevertheless, i still love this my undergraduate girl

So what exactly is the problem?? Are you sure you love her enough?? Or you think you love her??

and this graduate one is ready for marriage with me

Did your girlfriend at home say she wasn't ready to marry you??
Or are you read[b]ier[/b] to marry this other girl?? Is that what you're trying to tell us?? I thought the important thing was whom you are ready to marry, the girl i bet you is ready to marry anybody, sorry to say that!!

and as a result of this, she has been doing everything to make me understand how immensely she loves me.

Isnt your now-girlfriend doing the same thing too??

What can i do please

Lets see . . why don't you do an evaluation. Yea it might seem like an extra christmas day for you, having two girls after you?? Well dearie, it won't be likt that forever, so try being noble here.

Which of them do you love more, i don't mean the one you're more infatuated with oo. i said LOVE!! Is there anyhting this other girl does or has that makes her more of what you want than your girl?? Are you carried away with her being the new face and her "doing everything to please you"??

After searching your heart of hearts and finding out whom amongst them is your dream come true, please gently let the other walk . . but think wisely and deeply, all that glitters aint gold . . I warn you wink wink Good luck hun!!
Re: Am In Dillema by mrferlie(m): 3:01am On Jul 12, 2007
@ poster, are you stupid? drop the two of them and marry cuteass
Re: Am In Dillema by cuteass1(f): 3:04am On Jul 12, 2007
mr ferlie:

@ poster, are you stupid? drop the two of them and marry cuteass

Now you got me rolling on the floor, the poster is telling you the priest got burnt and you're asking him if the priest's musctache got burnt too, lol grin grin
Re: Am In Dillema by uchetobi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
ROFLMAO @ various harsh replies
Anyways nice analysis cute ass
Re: Am In Dillema by Kashif(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
Cute ass,

I remember one post where somebody addressed you as cute_yansh. I beg to follow suite; Good talk.

@post,
You are serving and want to get married? Only son? Inherited papa's wealth? Settling with a snatcher? Poised to be a heart-breaker? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Dillema by Joey82(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2007
Cute ass, ur analysis cute pass ass. If d guy no learn 4rm u, I wonder how in go tek learn again.
Re: Am In Dillema by afolayangs(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
u are not in a dilema

No body is forcing u to do what u do not like

But since u have someone that love u and u claim to love her get commited to each other cos am very sure if u dump her u will dump the new one and that's hw u going to continue ur life
Re: Am In Dillema by cuteass1(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
uchetobi:

Anyways nice analysis cute ass

thanks jare wink

Kashif:

Cute ass,

I remember one post where somebody addressed you as cute_yansh. I beg to follow suite; Good talk.

Continue following suit grin

Joey82:

Cute ass, your analysis cute pass ass. If d guy no learn from u, I wonder how in go tek learn again.

thanks for the compliment dear smiley
Re: Am In Dillema by ne4real(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2007
i think u r just infatuated over this new girl cry cry cry cry cry cry

moreover as a corper, u should be thinking of planning ur life and not marriage now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am In Dillema by doyenn(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2007
if you know that you really love the undergraduate and she's been faithful to you all along, i think you shld just keep up with her instead of the new girl you just met.Being desparate to marry you does not mean that she's serious about you.the film always begin after marriage,once she entered ur house the you're in for the movie.

Stay on that girl that you've known a little while.

(1) (Reply)

Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg / See Me See Wahala Ooo! / She Gives But Never Accept Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.