Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help The Lover's Dillema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help The Lover's Dillema (886 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Lover's Dillema by moneya(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
hi, @ ALL romancelander's this is my first post here.
i need your help. wink am new to all things romance and sometimes i make a wrong move.
but the issue here is not me atm wink
the issue here is a friend of mine, he needs an advice from me which i can't give cause i might be wrong.
note: i will make use of bogus names
here's is his story.
he was depressed 8months ago so he decided to go for a walk, while he walking he met a friendly stranger (female 1 = miley) and they got along with each other,he got her digits wink and they were dating for six good months they were happy together.
then two months ago he had an issue with his family and his girlfriend was seeing another guy and he got very depressed that he almost commited suicide.(yeah he almost died he took an over dose)
i had to urge him to get over it. lucky for him he got over it.
and last month he got a new girl (sasha), they were together for 28 days until her mum told him to stay off her daughter so they officially broke up 3days ago.
so yesterday he got pm from his ex gf (miley) saying she wants him back,
before he could recover and gather his thoughts together he was sent a pm by another ex (sasha).
saying: i love you, can we get together?we could be together sad
so he asked me which should He stay with?
note: he loves miley more than sasha but miley broke his heart. and he doesn't want to both of them.
please romancelander's what advice would you give this confuse friend of mine
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
Forward ever johr! Miley ko, Cyrus Ni!
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Forward ever johr! Miley ko, Cyrus Ni!
is that all you can say?
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Chappie:

is that all you can say?
yes , he should leave the two! But if the 2nd lady is available, he should stick with her not Miley!
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by moneya(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

yes , he should leave the two! But if the 2nd lady is available, he should stick with her not Miley!
but he is scared of hurting any of them..
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
He should go with his heart. Whoever his heart says it wants, that's the one he should go for.
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
moneya:

but he is scared of hurting any of them..
Now he should be scared of hurting himself more... You said he was once close to committing suicide.
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by moneya(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Now he should be scared of hurting himself more... You said he was once close to committing suicide.
yea
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2015
And I was here thinking that our biggest problem was to calculate the percentage of oxygen in the air we breathe in
People get problem sha
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by Olami90: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
Let him move on to a neutral lady dat is gona love him for real.
If he is gonna av risons to pick outta dose two ladies, let him accept d second lady(sasha) because I cant pick where they had personal issue frm wot u narrated. It was her mum dat is against him. He shld rather confirm if d mum is redy to accept him.
If he shld eva accept d vry first lady, he will foreva remain stupid nd a dickhead wit no self worth.
If he meant somfin to miley in d first place, she wld not av left him for another guy.
Re: Help The Lover's Dillema by happyjuliet(f): 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
He should stay away from both of dem....shikena

(1) (Reply)

Question For D Ladies / What Your Wife 'really' Wants / Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.