Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance (901 Views)

I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Lastlook: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
My experienced is kind of simple:
I'm that kind of guy, i dont really talk much, just me and my self, family and friend are far away (maybe 1 friend around, we dont really talk much about personal life unless its work and how to grow more), so its just me, my phone, my room, my work and mostly just (hello, good morning, noon and night, if luckily we had eye contact) to the neighbors but (Outside i respect who deserved it and give to the needs, if i have to share). So its hard to decode the kind of person, i'm or what i do (meamwhile each way you come, i'm always there for you)

I heard most gossip about me (kind of informat, i will smile and say thanks), i dont get moved unless you mistakenly touch things that you should not. (most dont come close to me, anyway everyone for his own reason.) that's life.

The Story( My experienced )
That day, i went out to re stock (2 cornflake, 2 tin milk, 1 pack of milo). I saw those guys upto 8 at our gate entrance, they came to scatter everywhere. I saw them but i ignore everything that was happening. I went in, they called me. (i smiled without looking back) and i heard (who him be, he dey crazy ni), the second guy be like (make i waste him?) i was just smile and keep going and the one in front grab those item, he said (you go cry now, maybe nah the cornflake they give u joy)

Immediately i went out back forcefully, Note: i am younger than my age, looking 21 and i'm 30+... I went out to restock again... Immediately i reach the gate entrance, one of the was like (this guy dey mad o, make we treat him fuckup), i smiled.

After they gattered everyone to one corner. I make my way in, continue to my room. The same guy collected the items again.

That was when everything scatter finally. I didnt do much, i went back to their leader, i told him ( Walai i bet it, none of you will see tomorrow and i smiled ) one respond back that (weytin u go do and he brought out charm ring )

I smiled and move close to him, i told him to hit me with it, if the hand wouldnt be on ground, ( immediately, i removed the cross on my neck and held it undisclose ). I was uncontrolable again.

Some thugs came over to the compound and saw us, one sight me and said nah ***** (me) them they fight, I replied yes, this kids.

After few minute of discussion, They said (This one nah omo adugbo, i cant really decode this word but i know what it mean because its not today, i heard that a lot) next thing was like (baba no vex, we just dey play with you ni)

That was it, meanwhile i have nothing, if the fight had started, they will beat me blue and black but the after match for them will be devilish, funny eight on one.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by illicit(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2021
I just told them I don't do gang stuff

We were good friends tho

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by hakeem4(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2021
I have actually never met any cultist before. I have only heard about them on Nairaland and how they kill each other.
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by ebuka440: 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
If you didn't look for them, they can't locate you. If you start looking for their babes or start dragging things with them, or put on clothes that looks irresponsible, then you are inviting cultists into your life.

Say no to cultism
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by jonnathaniheme: 8:33pm On May 09, 2021
Hear for comments
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by SportsHD: 8:42pm On May 09, 2021
Them dey give me maximum respect cos we dey roll with their ezece.

2. We get kala; pumpi, ctz and our blood too dey hot on top small matter.

3. A vk never forgives and forget

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
My stupid younger cousin go join cult and he was staying with me in school,con dey form say he get mind to hold ground with me.i beat him black and blue.he say he go shoot me and went to his bag to carry a rusty gun,before he shoot the rusty gun,I don rush am again use am slam ground.na who no know himself cultist dey oppress, bunch of slow pokes and inferiority complex peeps who want to belong

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Lastlook: 9:23pm On May 09, 2021
Got some kids then, regretting it now, as most of them unable to complete their education as at then. Even they trick them with "they will be able to meet Davido" when i see most of this young blood rushing to it, i shake my head for them. They just pick another road to restlessness and destruction

Aaaaarghmed:
My stupid younger cousin go join cult and he was staying with me in school,con dey form say he get mind to hold ground with me.i beat him black and blue.he say he go shoot me and went to his bag to carry a rusty gun,before he shoot the rusty gun,I don rush am again use am slam ground.na who no know himself cultist dey oppress, bunch of slow pokes and inferiority complex peeps who want to belong

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Mhimi007(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
ebuka440:
If you didn't look for them, they can't locate you. If you start looking for their babes or start dragging things with them, or put on clothes that looks irresponsible, then you are inviting cultists into your life.

Say no to cultism
but if cultist follow me drag my babe nkor

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:37am On May 10, 2021
Mhimi007:
you go need use your babe to do give away for the cultist if you no want stress for your life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Mhimi007(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
you go need use your babe to do give away for the cultist if you no want stress for your life!
wahala
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by nthony10: 9:23am On May 10, 2021
Was always in church

Never went to church

Was always indoors or in class.

The funny thing is that my friends had an issue or two but I was never really in that situation.

The only time was on our final paper I and a few friends decided to go swimming in celebration, a group of young students (I knew when a few of them came to school) upon seeing how free spirited we were decided to challenge us, probably thinking we were cultists. The way we descended on them (with mouth o) even their boss (an indigene of the town) after asking who we were we said we were nothing but they can't do us anything. That's how he hailed us, saying he likes our Spirit Na so we waka comot, with fear. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2021
Mhimi007:
o always marvel when people make this statement,drag babe as how.abi the babe no get mouth to tell d guy say she no wan date am,if the guy continues to disturb her,na either to buy am beer or you follow am reason one on one.
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Mhimi007(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
o always marvel when people make this statement,drag babe as how.abi the babe no get mouth to tell d guy say she no wan date am,if the guy continues to disturb her,na either to buy am beer or you follow am reason one on one.
hmmm
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by lasisi69(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2021
Everyone wan dey claim cultist or hardman for nairaland but, those who escape hell however never talk about it and nothing much bothers them after that... BABIES
Re: Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance by Lastlook: 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
grin This got me grin

nthony10:
Was always in church

Never went to church

Was always indoors or in class.

The funny thing is that my friends had an issue or two but I was never really in that situation.

The only time was on our final paper I and a few friends decided to go swimming in celebration, a group of young students (I knew when a few of them came to school) upon seeing how free spirited we were decided to challenge us, probably thinking we were cultists. The way we descended on them (with mouth o) even their boss (an indigene of the town) after asking who we were we said we were nothing but they can't do us anything. That's how he hailed us, saying he likes our Spirit Na so we waka comot, with fear. grin

(1) (Reply)

1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja / They Have Killed The Glory Of Our Family, Mother, Wife Of Timothy Cry Uncontroll / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.