Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Imo Governorship Elections Fraught With Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship Elections Fraught With Violence (2329 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / IMO Governorship Election Result / Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Imo Governorship Elections Fraught With Violence by gidson12(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
zstranger:

^^^

Those guys look Ibo to me.

Will you stop lying?
i'm not lying, i saw that exact pic on tuesday Guardian of april 19th 2011 page 6, and the location of that riot was at tudun wada in kaduna, you can check it out
Re: Imo Governorship Elections Fraught With Violence by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
samm:

Indeed what a question.  I thought it was just a way of folks letting off steam on some sensitive issues that bother them.  But I guess it really is skin deep.

Oh well. While the fight goes on here, people are sensibly forging and maintaining inter-tribal relationship outside of the internet.  You see the real world actually forces you to think before you speak/write.  

All, find ways to deal with the issues that bother you.  Most times, the issues are really with you.

It is quite unfortunate that the internet has created a sort of haven for these depraved mind but you have to know that many of these are fathers/mothers, raising children and probably imbibing this mindset into those innocent lives. Reminds me sometimes of the KKK group of folks out there, still allowed to raise children and infect them with all that hate and depressed view of the world.

I know I would not let any person who thinks this way, not even from my own ethnic group, near me or my family. To do that would be akin to letting a passive-aggressive serial killer knowingly to my home or my life. *** shudders***

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Gunmen Attack Students In FGC Kano / Beast Killed At Madonna University! / If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.