Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63036 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

IT IS CALLED RESPECT.... Try it, it works like magic.

472 Likes 33 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ginaz(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2021
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her.

It is a general belief that every man has a mumu button and most ladies are always interested to know the mumu button of their men...

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on every man since the days of Adam...

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?
Every man Mumu botton is different.

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Godada(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
Are you kidney me?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm
Respect ! What of those guys who their babe accord respect to but treat them like trash?

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.

397 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Goldbw122(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2021
Hmm

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ginaz(f): 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Show me a man that treats a respectful lady like trash and I will show you a mad man.

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ginaz(f): 10:02pm On May 11, 2021
Toks2008:

And I hope the trash you are talking about has nothing to do with unfaithfulness cos in the world of women once a guy is unfaithful to them then it means he does not value them.

He yells at her , talk rudely , he basically feels like a king and she’s a slave . undecided

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

They are many. A friend is passing through this , she was a virgin too when she met that useless guy. he treats her like she doesn’t exist despite the so-called respect . roll eyes.

Ladies, don’t kill yourself respecting a guy for a mumu button that won’t add anything to your life .

Don't be too sure, things are not always what they seem to be so there may be an underlying issue you have no clue about, forget that she is my friend, I know her too well line..

And perhaps you are the one then it means you were unfortunate to be with a crazy guy or maybe one out of 100guys who are exceptions.

And that your last line gives you away. You obviously have issues with respecting a guy.

Respecting a guy is a confirmed trusted mumu button.

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Ginaz(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't be too sure, things are not always what they seem to be so there may be an underlying issue you have no clue about, forget that she is my friend, I know her too well line..

And perhaps you are the one then it means you were unfortunate to be with a crazy guy or maybe one out of 100guys who are exceptions.

But respecting a guy is a confirmed trusted mumu button.

I’m not the one and I don’t stay where I’m not respected. It’s not only a man who needs respect too, you know!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

I’m not the one and I don’t stay where I’m not respected. It’s not only a man who needs respect too, you know!

We all need respect but this thread is about the men so let's stick to the subject.

And let me make some things clear as regards this respect of a thing...

Many people usually say respect is earned and I quite understand that but the question is.. "Do you wait for your parents to earn your respect before you give them"?

The Bible never wrote at any point that you should "submit/respect your husband ONLY IF HE EARNS IT"

It was an absolute instruction that has no condition attached but we can argue that if the guy misbehaves then he does not deserve your respect but that is where many ladies got it wrong...

If at anytime you feel you can no longer submit or respect that man, just leave his life... But as long as you still decide to be with him, respecting him is very sacrosanct regardless.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by JeffreyJunior: 10:42pm On May 11, 2021
Bro, you haven't met beasts in human form.

Some men become more abusive when they are respected and treated like kings so the best way to keep them in line is for the women to always grab them by the balls whenever they start abusing them. grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Bro, you haven't met beasts in human form.

Some men become more abusive when they are respected and treated like kings so the best way to keep them in line is for the women to always grab them by the balls whenever they start abusing them. grin

As I wrote, there are very few exceptions but holds true for most guys.

Any lady who has issues with this definitely has issues with respecting their men.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by yanabasee1(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm

It's probably because, the guy is a short fuse or never loved her but decides to, because of pregnancy.

No excuse, respect is what every man wants.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by 9japride(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2021
It's kind of true, it's only those who date harden criminals and morally bankrupt individuals that are not treated well after showing respect to the guy. Most ladies love bad guys and such bad guys can never treat them well, that's the plain truth.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
grin
Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by WoundedLamb: 11:39pm On May 11, 2021
You guys arguing with the OP must have a lot of time to waste. Lol.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You guys arguing with the OP must have a lot of time to waste. Lol.

But for arrogance and pride, is there really anything to argue about?

I just gave a fact but as usual, proud and arrogant ladies will have issues with it rather than learn.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by McStoic(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2021
Toks2008:
Mumu button is a popular Nigeria Pidgin English slang which means a person's weak spot and when properly triggered, in most cases, will make that person grant requests that is asked of him or her if the person has the capacity to oblige.

Well let me give you one time tested and trusted mumu button that works on most if not all men since the days of Adam...

Nice one. But will awon feminists hear. A submissive woman is indirectly a controller of her man, talk of "stopping to conquer".

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 12:43am On May 12, 2021
Guy u be mumu

10 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by MJBOLT: 1:39am On May 12, 2021
I don't have a mumu button

25 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by ednut1(m): 3:07am On May 12, 2021
Respect is earned

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by femi4: 5:57am On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

You can say that again but feminism has blinded a lot of our today's women to understand this open secret

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by otherway: 8:22am On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

A billion likes for this toks, you are indeed a gifted writer but guess what, some ladies will still argue this and I can't help but wonder.

Any man this does not work on is either a beast or the lady is not really respecting him.

Nice one.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by otherway: 8:23am On May 12, 2021
femi4:
You can say that again but feminism has blinded a lot of our today's women to understand this open secret

As simple as this is, most ladies will still have problems with it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Jeon(f): 8:23am On May 12, 2021
Toks2008:

My weak spot is make sure you are funny like Lollittaa my candy crush

2 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Jeon(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmm

Ginaz you dy mind am!

4 Likes

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by DSC7: 8:26am On May 12, 2021
My mumu button is Understanding.....

Understand me and have a Smooth ride....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2021
Ginaz:

He yells at her , talk rudely , he basically feels like a king and she’s a slave . undecided

Let her leave the relationship now. You either grow together or grow apart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by RightToReject(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
Respect is earned, not given - it should not be mistaken for courteousness, which every sane person exhibits freely under normal circumstances - and it is not every man's mumu button because there is something greater than it. Meanwhile, I believe one of the worst things that could ever happen to a woman, a dutiful woman, is having a crass/self-absorbing and opportunistic man in her life - a man who almost doesn't have what it takes to command her respect to help keep her mentally and emotionally healthy, yet expect respect while meting out oppression on her.

That said, of course, not every woman (or man) has the grace and capacity to accord a man his earned respect, just as some need to be oppressed to stay committed, loyal, and happy.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2021
God bless you,this is the reason I just ghosted my gf if 5 years for 1month now.Any small issue na Abuse and insults.No single respect .person go Insult you and still expect you to apologise...lol...I no be mumu.My mama born me well.A woman can never bend me

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:

My weak spot is make sure you are funny like Lollittaa my candy crush
i'll crush your balls grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.