Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (63208 Views)

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

And I cannot understand poverty conversation if your wife and family no hold your mumu button na who go hold am?

Since you don’t have wife I suggest you keep praying for a good woman and use your big head not your small head to find her.

Maybe all of una dey spread all this hate because you dey use the wrong head find women. May God be merciful on all of us.
I just observed you're from the side of the country, and your woman there is the the opposite of what we have here, abeg if you don't mind help me find one cool headed girl for that side, wey no go give me wahala.. thank you grin grin .. I dey serious o, I dey find wife like this or drop your WhatsApp angry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mumu Button Of Every Man. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
sevenhundred:
must you quote the Bible?
Do u have a problem with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.