Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? (4810 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / What Type Of Virgin Are You? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Read this little conversation between me a some of my toasters

Toasters: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No
Toasters: Fine girl like you
Me: Thank you
Toasters: I like you can we date?
Me: you like me or you want to have sex with me
Toasters: No na sex is nothing
Me: Ogar hit the nail on the head, I hate people bitting around bush
Toasters: we will definitely I have sex na
Me: I can't have sex with you
Toasters: Y, are you a VIRGIN
Me: yes I'm
Toasters: Taaa na lie, fine girl like you
Me: They are still Virgins out there

In this generation were everything is sexualized, young girls practically give their bodies to men to survive and being decent is no longer a trend, you will be amazed to Know that they are still Virgins out there, young men and women who still believe in keeping themselves until marriage but we shy from saying we a virgins become how sexualized society make fun of it..

I am a proud Virgin and I have a Man

12 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Keep it up baby girl

But real virgins don't actually brag about it tho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Romanoff(f): 11:21am On May 12, 2021
There are 30 and 35 year old virgins out there.

It's not an achievement, it is what should be the norm but virginity has become endangered.

18 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Hashabiah: 11:21am On May 12, 2021
The immaturity of this post is sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by chatinent: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
That's your pride.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by PlayMaker14: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:

In this generation were everything is sexualized, young girls practically give their bodies to men to survive and being decent is no longer a trend, you will be amazed to Know that they are still Virgins out there, young men and women who still believe in keeping themselves until marriage but we shy from saying we a virgins become how sexualized society make fun of it..

The bolded part of your comment shows that you're too hyperactive downstairs and very lazy upstairs... It clearly shows that you can't hold a decent conversation without showcasing your vulnerability.

I guess you're expecting a round of applause from us...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by bigpicture001: 11:30am On May 12, 2021
..babe you will dump him soon... I can bet with my life, you will.....

Do you want to know why..?

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Propheticdavid: 11:44am On May 12, 2021
be a virgin becuz,you want to desist from funication which is for your own good..saying you want to keep yourselve for marriage,like one sacred gift to your husband..is too shallow...cuz wat if you later discover dat your man is an explorer b4 getting married to u..it will make u look like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Jack005(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2021
So what? Not an achievement

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
Yes there are still some left.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Premiumwriter: 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
What is the end goal of virginity?

First off, people are marrying non-virgins. Non-virgins do succeed in life. And secondly, marrying a virgin today does not guarantee a happy home or a wife that will not cheat on you.

So what is the end goal of virginity that girls must keep upholding it, like it defines every thing they will ever be in life?

True people no longer value virginity today. It's not because the world is no longer decent. Rather it's because virginity is an archaic practice which the world no longer sees its value.

You having not slept with a man before your husband adds nothing special to him in the real sense.

Na why we de advocate make women build better character instead of all these I am decent and stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Hahaha....!
People way no be virgin done dey comment rubbish.
Lolzzz
Keep it up
It is not easy to be a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by inumidun2010(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2021
Was a VIRGIN till 25 until I set my EYES ON OPEYEMI my FIRST LOVE once again...

2 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2021
It not easy to be one in this our society.. thank you dear.. lol

Doja2000:
Hahaha....!
People way no be virgin done dey comment rubbish.
Lolzzz
Keep it up
It is not easy to be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
Being decent is part of good character if English means anything to you

Premiumwriter:
What is the end goal of virginity?

First off, people are marrying non-virgins. Non-virgins do succeed in life. And secondly, marrying a virgin today does not guarantee a happy home or a wife that will not cheat on you.

So what is the end goal of virginity that girls must keep upholding it, like it defines every thing they will ever be in life?

True people no longer value virginity today. It's not because the world is no longer decent. Rather it's because virginity is an archaic practice which the world no longer sees its value.

You having not slept with a man before your husband adds nothing special to him in the real sense.

Na why we de advocate make women build better character instead of all these I am decent and stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2021
I agree with you, it not an achievement

Jack005:
So what? Not an achievement
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
GegeDesign:
Yoie not a virgin don't lie
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2021
Thank God am still a child ooooo grin cheesy cheesy
Hashabiah:
The immaturity of this post is sickening.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2021
No be brag ooooooo, na just talk
Thank you dear

SmellySperm:
Keep it up baby girl

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
Exactly my point

Romanoff:
There are 30 and 35 year old virgins out there.

It's not an achievement, it is what should be the norm but virginity has become endangered.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
Lol grin I hope I got an applause ooooooo
Who una applause help.. lol my Belle ooooo

PlayMaker14:
The bolded part of your comment shows that you're too hyperactive downstairs and very lazy upstairs... It clear shows that you can't hold a decent conversation without showcasing your vulnerability.

I guess you're expecting a round of applause from us...
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by blinking001(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:

Thank you for the advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by magkhan(f): 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
Keep it up baby girl

Maybe they should. so girls can emulate their likes other than those slay queens/hoes with pride that we see everywhere. If they can brag about it then virgins should do same.

When kids go online what trends, crossdressing, baby mamas, hide my Ids etc. What are they likely to gravitate to?.

Been a virgin till marriage has lots of advantages to it with little or no downsides.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Offpoint1: 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
The purpose of this thread I still don't know

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by westlius(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
It's not about being a virgin that makes men love you but your attitude and character

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by liveyourlife007(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2021
being the first guy to have sexual intercourse with a girl is a good experience.

The drama that comes with it is always fun. Some will bite you, some will even try to strangle you. Just be strong.

The only turn off for me is the sight of blood.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Hashabiah: 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Kingkid4:
Thank God am still a child ooooo grin cheesy cheesy
[/s] You're still a child yet you're dropping lies about your virginity on social media in a bid to do what? To let us all know you're a lying online virgin? Oga pack wella...

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Jeon(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:

congratulations.
hope you man is not an average Nigerian man that think spending on means you must have sex with him.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
Yes I want to know why

bigpicture001:
..babe you will dump him soon... I can bet with my life, you will.....

Do you want to know why..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Uses Her Long Hair As Dress / Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) / Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.